Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dockside Romance (Lady Bloody Ava and Wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Jeremy was 19 and he was really grateful to have found a job for the summer as a dockboy at Barret's marina. He was late in looking and was lucky to find anything at all much less a job where he worked in a swimsuit around scantily clad women all day. True enough many were snobs, but at least most of them were beautiful. What really suprised him was when he was introduced to his coworker and found out she was a good looking 18 year old girl. He could see that keeping his mind on his work was going to be a real challenge, but then who was he to complain. He was sure he would get plenty of tips that summer. His 6 ft 1" 170Lb frame, size 43 chest and six pack, made him an easy sell. He had sandy hair and crystal blue eyes, and a tan that just wouldnt quit.

Hi there! I'm Jeremy! he said extending his hand to her.

Becky was happy to be working at the dockside. She had already been there for nearly a month and was happy to have a job that had her sporting a bikini. She was a little intimidated by the other girls, considering the fact that they all looked like they belong on girls gone wild, rather than working at a dock. The green eyed brunette tied her long hair back into a ponytail as she watched her boss approach with her new coworker and the 5' 5" female with the pert ass and a nice handful of breast and a fit build to her and sun kissed skin that came from her job. He looked rather cute and he was polite... it was a start. "Hi Jeremy... my name is Rebecca... but everyone else calls me Becky or Becca. Take you pick. SO You'll be working with me today, looks like I lucked out." She offered a bright white smile as she walked him off to the side of traffic. "So... did he tell you what we're doing?"

"Well he mentioned washing boats, pumping gas, helping customers load up, generally what ever we are asked within reason, or so I'm told. Did I miss something?" jeremy was surprised to find out that he was the only dock boy and that there were 5 dock girls. This was even better than he thought. For now he would stick close to Becca, his assigned mentor. She was very easy on the eyes. Her green eyes just seemed to draw him in like a magnet. Their first assignment was towash a 50 foot yaught and wax it. Jeremy laughed at the name "MISS B HAVEN". He walked back up the dock and came back with a 200 foot coil of hose on his shoulder, while Becca got the bucket and soap. This was going to be kinda fun he thought. He hooked up the hose while Becca close all the windows, before he sprayed it down, then they made a bucket of suds. Each took a sponge and began to scrub. As Becca knealed on the bow and scrubbed, her breasts swayed provocatively, and it wasnt long before Jeremy's cock wasmaking an embarassing lump in his swim trunks. Wendy one of theother Dock girls spotted it and gave a wolf whistle as she sashayed down the dock in her skimpy electric blue bikini. "God Becca! you have all the luck she called out at her."

"That's about it. Wonderful. Let's get to work." She simply stated as she climbed the side of the yacht with a sponge and began cleaning at the bow on hands and knees when she heard a familiar voice and laughed before looking over her shoulder in the general direction in which the voice had come from. "What on earth are you talking about Wendy?" She laughed as she continued on. Finally standing up when the bow was done. One of the girls was working on a small boat right next to the dock and managed to spray Becca with the hose and got her soaking wet. Making her gawk and laughed as she sprayed the other girls who eluded her by jumping into the water. " Wow... they are crazy. Are you sure you can handle work with a bunch of young crazy females? I'd watch it... you're like a piece of meat to a bunch of starving lioness. Especially Wendy. Be careful." She forewarned with a smile. "Well... we've been asked to do some detail work." She twirled the keys in her hand. "So I'm going to dry off and head inside to clean up a bit if you're looking for me." She saunter off inside and toweled herself off. The inside was littered with a few beer cans and a messed up king size bed. A few things that were easy to clean up. She began picking things up off of the floor. Her back facing the entryway and she worked her way to the back.

The spray had made the white portions of her suit nearly transparent and the entire thing cling like a second skin. As Jeremy continued outside, he couldn't help watching Becca's ass wiggle inside as her back was to him. When the washing was done, he got out the bufffer and wax. he dragged the cord to the buffer into the cabin dor to plug it in just as Becca was backing up with an armload of dirty linens for the laundy. Bent at the waist she backed righ into him and down he went, and her after him landing in his lap out of sight on the floor of the yaught. "well hello! he said with a michievious smile. Nice bumping in to you. It was then that he realised that as she fell into his lap, the button on his suit had caught in her knit bikini bottom, and dragged his suit down exposing his hard cock, whicj was now against the bare skin of her back.

Becca was holding an armful of linens and did not even hear him enter the cabin and suddenly she found her self on her bottom with Jeremy having broken her fall. At first she laughed as he spoke, having found this whole situation funny. A small sighed escaped her lips when she moved and felt his length pressed against her back. "Jeremy... well hello... and you even brought a friend." She teased. "You're kind of stuck." She pointed out. Becca untied both sides of her bikini and stood up and with nothing down below as she bound it easier to get her bikini bottom off of his button with the throbbing hard on in her face. "What's wrong? never seen a pretty girl half naked before? Besides... I kind of need my bikini back." She laughed a little and even licked at the helm of his hard on as a tease as she snagged her bottom back.

Not to be outdone, when Becca stood to put her bottom back on, he pulled her to him and extended his tongue, and licked her slit from well benieth her to her clit. "Thought I'd return the favor he said releasing her." He savovored the taste of her for a moment and then got him self up and had begun to pull his trunks up when a female voice from immediately behind him chimed in. What's this? "Did I miss the party? I want some." and he felt her hands drag his trunks down his thighs. Becca's was just pulling her suit up her thighs and looked up in time to see Wendy's smiling face and Jeremy's suit sliding down again.

She was just tying one side of her bikini when she felt him pull her and his tongue sampled between her legs and summoned a soft moan from her lips. Damn it felt so good. The sound of Wendy's voice did startle her. Leave it to the horny red head to find the two of them in this predicament. Becca was just going to tease him and work the day out. Wendy was horny as hell though. As Becca was putting on her bottoms once more she saw Wendy pull his trunks back down. His hard on still jutting out in want. Becca rolled her eyes. Wendy would spread her legs for anyone, but she liked the girl none the less. She made things more interesting. Wendy got on her knees and looked at him as she spoke to Becca as she licked his hard on. "You are so selfish Becca. Keeping him all to yourself." Wendy pulled a magic trick and made him disappear pass her lips until he prodded at the back of her throat. Her hands gently cupping at his balls as she bobbed her red head between his legs. "Mmm... so good." She moaned before diving back in for seconds.

Becca sat upon a sofa and watched in fascination. How on earth could Wendy be so down right bold. She doubt that any man had told her 'no', then again... who would. Becca found her legs parted and found a finger teasing at her saliva slickened sex. Right before his eyes as Wendy feasted on him. Becca was actually fingering herself before him and she couldn't believe it.

Jeremy was in shock. A pleasant shock but shock none the less. As Wendy sucked his cock, he fell back onto the floor, and reached over and grabbed becca by the hand guiding her over his face and pulling her down over her tongue. He lapped at her cum slick cunt and delved in deep with his tongue. he reached up and pushed her top off her breasts and took one in each hand. Wendy was working hard, and doing a nice job but it was Becca that was getting to him. he groaned and arching his back came hard in Wendy's warm mouth. He didnt stop working on Becca though he wanted her to cum for him. Cum for me he mumbled into her wet pussy.

Wendy was sopping wet, and the hose hadn't even been near her. She was heavily aroused. She watched as he laid back and pulled Becca from the sofa and had her straddling over his face. Close enough that he could easily feast upon her cum glistening sex. Rebecca was shocked, in a good way. A moan escaped her lips and her heart beat got harder. her eyes watched as he slid her bikini top down and cupped at her breasts. Her nipples peaked at the attention and the slight abrasiveness of his hands. Wendy was rewarded with a mouthful of his cum, which she happily savored as Becca found her hips moving of their own accord as Jeremy continued eating her out. "Yes.." She could not hid her arousal and obvious enjoyment, especially when she came at his word. Wendy relinquished his cock and stroked him, debating on riding him. "Mmmm.... we should probably get back to work." Becca was too busy panting to say anything. Wendy sandwiched his cock between the folds of her sex. Sliding along his length with the fluids of her arousal aiding her. "Hm? What do you think Jeremy?" Becca fell back onto the floor and sat on her ass. Legs parted and his head resting between them as she leaned back on her hands. "Oh my gosh... Jeremy." She whispered. Trying to get over the rush and the orgasm he just gave her. He even had her blushing.

Jeremy knew what he wanted, and Wendy wasnt going to keep him from it. He sat up quickly, and turned over and around his cock now hard again and pointing at Becca. He knealt between her thighs and rested his weight on his palms on either side of her chest, his cock bobbing just inches from he leaking pussy. He looked in her eyes and asked. "Do you want it? Its yours." he said. "Just say the word." He wanted her so bad at that moment. His eyes were full of longing and it showed.

Wendy's jaw almost hit the floor when Jeremy move out of her grasp and crawled over to Becca. "Are you serious?" The question was genuine. She sounded as though he had just insulted the pope or something. Meanwhile Becca was shocked as her loomed over her. Already she could feel the heat of his arousal so close to hers. Breasts rising and falling with each breath. How could she not want it? Why was she even wasting time pondering such things. "Yes." The word emerged from her lips as a whisper as she nodded her head. "I want it." Wendy was still in complete shock. "But Jeremy... baby..." her hands caressed the skin of his back and over his shoulders as her breasts rubbed upon his back. Trying to get his attention.

Ignoring Wendy, Jeremy brought Becca's heels to his shoulders and mtoyed at her entrance a moment before sliding his cock in her warm hole long and slow. Wendy got up in disgust and stormed out of the cabin. Jeremy didn't even notice. He smothered Becca's lips and nippples as he slid slowly in and out of her and theire passion built. He began to pick up the pace and was driving deeper and harder into her with each stroke, his cock head bumping her cerix. "Oh my God Becca! he cried as he gave her every bit of his body. He was holding nothing back. He felt his cock throbbing deep inside her.

A silent small gasp escaped her lips as her heels came to rest upon his shoulders and and he teased the entrance of her sex with helm of his shaft. Hips arched in a silent plea of want as he began sliding in her tight inviting body. She did not even notice Wendy storm out in anger. This had to be the first time another woman was chosen over Wendy. His lips left her moaning in bliss. His throbbing cock pounding her harder and harder. She was panting hard. "Jeremy, yes... oh my gosh yes!" He wasn't her first... he was actually her second, but he felt so amazing... nothing like her first. Even better. Her hips arched meeting his before she tensed up and shivered in orgasmic bliss moaning his name.

When he felt her clench tight around his cock he could hold out no longer. he drove deep into her body and gave her everything he possessed. His hot cum filled her and squirted out between them as he emptied himselve within her tight womb. He groaned and then released her heals from his shoulders and colapsed sideways onto the floor, his cock still inside her, and pulled her to his chest. He continued to smother her with kisses. Then folled on his back allowing her to lay on top of him .

Rebecca wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close as he pained her insides with his seed. His length was still buried in her as he smothered her kisses which she happily returned. Green orbs looking down into those sky blue one. This is not what she had expected when she got dressed for work this morning. "Mmmm... Jeremy, that was.... wow. I don't want to get up but... we have to get back to work." Despite her own words she did not move.

He kissed her warmly one more time. "we better get some work done of Wendy is likely to tell the boss, but we can still tease, and after work start all over again! he said with a warm smile. He helped her to her feet and the pair got dressed. and jeremy started buffing while Becca cleaned up he mess thay had made on the floor and finished her normal touch ups in the cabin. when she was headed to the trash with an armload of refuse, jeremy teased her by reaching out and pulling the ties on her suit bottom which immediately hit the deck. He wanted to pull her to him and start licking all over again but istead he just grabbed her bottoms and tucked them in his pocket smiling.

Becca gasped when she felt her bottoms missing and turned to find them in Jeremy's hands. She threw the trash away and looked at him. "I need those Jeremy. Give them back!" She smiled as he tried to elude. "Give them back and I'm yours after work. How about that?" she offered. "Can you hold on until then? Or are you going to take me in the captin's quarters?" She was jesting... for the most part. They were still at work, after all. She plunged two fingers into her sex for a moment and licked the resulting juices she summoned. "I need and answer Jeremy." She said with a soy smile as she teased him at the sight.

She had badly miscalculated his response. Prior to her teasing, he had barely been able to avoid grabbing he but now he was insatiable. He dropped to his kees on the open deck, pulled her to himselfand began invading her hop wet pussy on the spot with his tongue. there she was in the middle of an open boat deck having her naked pussy liscked and absolutely nothing would disuade him from what he was doing.

As he sudden got down on his knees and pulled her close, her fingers laced in his hair to keep her from falling forward. "J-Jeremy..." In a feebl attempt to grab his attention she whispered, not want to bring an attention to herself as they were out in the open an don the deck and her with nothing below the waist. "Oh Jeremy, please." You could hear the passionate pleas in her voice, either it was for more or for him to stop it was hard to tell. For his first day he was a very very passionate coworker. It was, after all, their first day. All they knew of each other were first names, but she wasn't complaining. He was skilled at making her weak kneed.

Jeremy supported her now rubberey legs and continued to take her with his tongue. I'll stop when you cum , he gasped between breaths. Cum for me baby, cum for me now!. He licked her hard and fast, not letting he down for a minute. He had never experienced a woman such as her. "My god you are incredible! Wanting better access, he lifted one leg to his shoulder spreading her pink pussy open wide, and he delved as deep as his long tongue would allow.

His tongue was skilled, lethal, and heavenly all at once. She wanted to shout, but she lost her voice for a moment as she fought to breath. It was like Jeremy had taken all the air and left her none. At this rate he would have her cumming in no time, however she didn't want to be caught. "Oh yes..." She sighed and panted. "Oh Jeremy why?" She moaned as his tongue dropped at her tight pussy. She swallowed hard as he had her cumming and shivering from her release. So uber sensitive to the touch.

He let her relax a moment and then tied her suit back on. He stood and kissed her once more. They had to get the boat finished. He worked hard the next hour and it was quitting time. They barely finished the boat in time, but when they had they were free. "How did you get to work ?" he asked her. He had taken his boat to work and was more than happy to give her a ride home.

Wow he was certainly an affectionate one. Even her fingers were shaking so she was grateful hat he helped her tie her bikini back on. She found it hard to even focus on cleaning whenever he was in her sight. Thankful everything got done in time and the customer was elated. Nevermind the fact that people had screwed around in your cabin. That was going to be an amazing memory. She was digging through her tote looking for her shorts when he asked her how she had gotten here. "My car is in the shop so I took the bus."

"Well I got here in my boat. I live on Pettis Bayou and its by far the easiest way to get here You can ride with me to my house and tbhen I can drive you from there or your welcome to stay a while. I have a large houseboat all to myself, and there is plenty of room. What do you say?" he hadn't really waited for an answer but instead had picked up her bag, slung it over his shoulder, and wrapped his well muscled arm around her waist and giving her a warm kiss had started walking down to the end of the dock where his little runabout was moored. Employees couldnt tie up at the dock so he set down her things, dove in , and swam to the boat, climbed in and then drove it over to pick her up. "Well its now or never, he said extending an arm to help her in if she accepted his offer.

Back
Top Bottom