Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Different Wonderland (quet314 x ravinwolfen)

ravinwolfen

Super-Earth
Alex sighed straightening his glasses as he looked around once more, he had been wondering for nearly a day now and was no cloaer to knowing where he was going. He had no idea where he even was. he had been chasing an odd white rabbit in a doublet, and had wondered what would posess a man to dress a rabbit in said atire. he has chased the creature to a large rabbit whole and suddenly found himself tumbling over and over before blacking out as he was slammed into solid ground.

he woke to find himself in a odd place, a forest with huge spire like trees and humongous mushrooms. he had wondered for hours there simply trying to get his bearings he had reasoned the reason the trees and fungus were so large was the abundance of nutrients in the soil and he saw no reason to suspect anything amiss.

Chesh paused for a moment as her black cat ears twitched with an unfamiliar sound. She frowned, it could've been the damned rabbit again, but the steps sounded more like that of a human. Maybe the Mad Hatter...? She slipped out from underneath a mushroom stretching out her back and standing tip toe for a moment in search of the source for her disruption. If it was the Mad Hatter she'd definitely want to play... She paused again. She would probably want play no matter who it was actually.

She grinned to herself and swiped her tail back and forth as little bit of blonde caught her eye. Her eyes narrowed and flickered red as she watched her prey. It wasn't the Mad Hatter. Chesh quietly slipped from tree to tree watching the blond boy carefully before comfortably arranging herself a top a mushroom, letting her sweater slip off one shoulder.

"Human~" She called out to him as she considered what trick to play on the poor boy. She crossed her pale spidery legs and curled her long cat tail up to swish back in forth in a slow methodical beat.

The young male jumped at the sound of a voice turning to face the source and noticed the young woman with the cat ears and tail. he shook his head and rubbed his eyes thinking the light was playing a trick. "Damn pollen must be making me see things."

"Evening miss." he said walking over and got a better look still sure he was seeing things. "Might you know where i am, i am unfamilar with this reagion."

he took another long look around as he striaghtened his shirt wanting to look a bit more presentable. She was rather nice looking for the fact he was halucinating so she may well have been a figment of his imagination.

Chesh couldn't help but break into a fit of laughter. "Miss...?" she purred. "Do I look like a miss to you...?" She grinned down at him, "not familiar you say?" She slipped off the mushroom and landed gracefully. "I could show you the way then, if you like..." Her tail swung back and forth and she grinned even further as she offered her sly invitation.

She walked around him slowly, brushing her shoulder up against his back and purring softly, before curling her tail around his leg and circling back around him to pull at his glasses.

"What strange things..." She murmured taking them off his face. "Where would you like to be...?" She asked him, keeping a tail curled around his leg and placing the glasses on herself. Whoever he was, he had interesting things. He was going to be a good toy, she could tell.

he chuckled and blushed a bit as she rubbed into him. he was not used to such an odd interaction rubbingon him. he made a grab for his glasses as she took them trying to grab them back, but his farsighted nature had him reaching further than he intended.

"Well home would be a nice place to be. not sure where i am in contrast to that. the flora here seems so strange due to its size. i must admit i never heard of a part of the forest where the soil was so rich the trees became such monolithic things. "he made a reach for the glasses once more, his lack of depth betraying him as his hand lipped and suddenly had his hand on her breast. he raised a brow for a second before relizing what he had done and jumped back in alarm. "I am so sorry. that was not intentional."

She grinned, "of course." She placed the glasses back on his nose. "If you wanted to play you should've asked..." she purred softly. "I know that game." she twined her arms around his neck and pressed herself up against him grinning.

She swished her tail and her eyes flashed from red to green. She tugged at his blonde hair and licked her lips. She grinned again, "I knew you were going to be a fun toy. There aren't lots of humans in Wonderland, and most of them don't like this game."

He blinked and looked posativley red as he looked at her. he wondered if she was insinuating that she wanted him to get a little intimate with her. He dismissed the thought straightening his glasses before he cleared his throat. "Madame, i simply wish to leave this place. it seems bad enough that i am seeing things as we speak, but to imply simply cause of a accident touch that that is what i want from you is ludicrous."

he smiled trying to ignore his own thoughts as he pictured bending her over on of the large fungi right then and there, and met her eyes as best he could. "That is not to say i don't find you attractive, just i need to get my bearings.

She frowned, "you mean you don't want to play?" She kept herself pressed up against him, enjoying the touch. "What kind of bears do you need?" she purred while brushing her nose against his. "If I show you will you play?" She grinned wickedly. "I think you'll find the best way if you go straight, when you get to the sign turn towards "that way" it should take you the right way. All of the bears in Wonderland live That Way..." She curled her tail between her legs and brushing the tip up his leg. "If you follow the sign "home" it will take you to the flower beds. They don't like visitors though, or maybe it's just me they don't like..." she mused. "Can you sing?"

he blinked at how frank she was and she seemed quite certain of what she said. Just his luck, a nutter if there was one. He sighed and looked around hoping to spot a camera sensing this was all just some elaborate prank. "I guess i will try the flower bed then."

he looked down at her and was about to push away when he decided to humr her if only for the fact she had helped him out a little bit. "So what is it you wish to play? i get this feeling its nothing as innocent as you would have me believe."

She grinned and curled her fingers in his blonde hair, "I never said it was an innocent game." Her eyes went red again. She was only a step away from catching her new toy. Chesh pulled his head to hers, standing on her tip toes before pressing her lips against his and nipping at his lower lip. She ran her tongue over his lips slowly and then pressed her lips against his again, pulling away with a wicked grin. "If the flower bed doesn't work, I'll come get you. Unless....you want to play now....?" She ran her tail up and down between his legs and nipping at his chin.

"The flower beds, like the song Amazing Grace if you know it." She teased him.

He shrugged, feeling the agony of her touch as she left. he turned and walked onwards to the flower beds leaving the crazy cat girl to her plans. He was rather relived to gain distance between them even if he felt he had missed out on such a wonderful opertunity. last thing he wanted was some coocoo trying to tie him up in a far fetched matrimony alogation.

he turned towards home when he got to the fork and soon found himself amoung a bed of huge flowers that towered well over his head. He sighed noting the sun sinking low and hoped he would slon fnd shelter. he settled for a bed of grass under a drooping tulip that hung just the right way to shiled him from the elements.

Chesh snickered to herself as she watched the flowers lean over his body and whisper among themselves. Morning had arrived quickly, and the human was still sleeping, and the flowers? They were not pleased to say the least. Then the Mad Hatter's tea party guest the Mouse came waltzing through the flower beds. Chesh tensed and hissed quietly.

"Ooooo~" cooed the long legged Mouse, her thin tail curled between her legs. She was wearing nearly nothing, a strapless grey dress that hugged her chest and stopped just below her ass. The mouse's ears twitched and she hid behind a flower stem.

How disgusting, acting all shy, she was no such thing, she was more rat then mouse and everyone knew it. Chesh could smell the tea from here.

"He is strange, whhy is he sleeping here?" The mouse hiccuped twice. "You should wake him. He's not supposed to be Home." She said to the rose, "has he sang yet...?"

The rose shook, "NO!" and nudged the human with her leaves, "Wake up! What on earth are you doing Home?"

Chesh's eyes were turning a yellow green, and flickering blue and then red. She curled her tail and kept ready to pounce to her new toy's aid whenever needed. What a bother, her new toy already attracting a mouse.

alex woke with a start as he was nudged and noriced the odd figure hiding behind the flowers, he noted he was seeing things, or she was wearing a pair of mouse ears on a headband. "Hello there, While i appreciate the wake up you could have been a little more gentle about it."

he yanwed getting to his feet. "Name is Alex, and who might you be, and better question than that, where on earth am I?"

He looked around remembering the huge flowers as he saw them again. he sighed softly taking in their sweet perfume before a soft short melody sprang from his lips. he was reminded what the cat girl had said and with a chuckle began to singe amazing grace, having been moved by the beauty of this place. finishing his song he turned back to the mouse eared person before him. "Sorry, i just felt this odd desire to sing. now who are you?"

Chesh watched the Mouse frown and snickered again. That was the Mouse's least favorite song, the flowers would be pleased though. The human Alex had a good memory. The Mouse hic-uped. "I am Twinkle, Twinkle...not my name though. I am Mouse, and the bat Twinkles. You sang the wrong song. I like Twinkle Twinkle little bat." She hic-uped again and the Flowers interrupted her. The Rose speaking rather loudly.

"No! His song was perfect, no tell me dear Alex what are you doing at Home, though you are welcome with that voice it is not your home. Where in Wonderland should you be?"

The Tulip spoke next, "Maybe from Not Here...?"

Chesh snickered again, stupid Tulip. Dogs were from Not Here, not humans.

He blinked looking around for the source of the voices. "I am sorry i must have missed another person when i was looking around. you are right though, i am not from here. i don't know where i am to be honest."

he continued to look around for the sources of the voices refusing to believe that the flowers were speaking. "I relize i barged into this region last night and am sorry if i offended i simply wish to return to my home, where i came from."

unable to see anyne else he would turn to the mouse once more. "Who was speaking? I could have sworn I heard someone."

He walked around a bit looking for any aside from the mouse, noting he dress atire and trying to keep his mind out of the gutter. she was rather skanky for a lady, and not at all what he would normally gor for, in fact the feline woman from the day prior had been more his type than this one.

The Rose leaned in and spoke into his face, "excuse you. I am right here. You my boy are at Home in Wonderland. If you wish to go to From, you should have followed the sign to From!!" The Rose was getting angry, and so was Mouse.

Chesh frowned, what a bother. He even sang for the Rose. The Rose poked him with a thorn in an effort to get him to leave and the Mouse clutched onto his arm. Chesh's eyes flashed green and she hissed loudly, slipping out of the shadows. The flowers froze and the Mouse jumped away from her new toy. She waltzed up to the human, with one bright red long stocking on her left foot, her same favorite black knit sweater, and a short blue sock on her right foot. "I told you you didn't want to go home," She pulled her new toy into the shadows and when she pulled him out they were back where they started. She pushed him down and sat straddling his hips, not minding that she was nude beneath the sweater. "Have you been talking to black cats? That was horrid luck, running into the mouse," she took his glasses again, placing them on herself. "and even though you sang for the Rose she got mad."

He blinked for a long second having been dragged away. the flower had spoke, and jabbed him, this girl had appeared and with a simple motion dragged him into a shadow and away from that place. was he going mad? maybe, but at least he had such a lovely figure to guide him down this insane road. He noted the feel of her warm skin and the fact she was naked under the sweater. "Is there a reason you don't wear undergarments miss? Or am i just fortunate to see you on a day where you didn't want them?"

He let her take his glasses with no argument and rested his hands on her hips so she would not take off and leave him again. He stroked the feline woman's sides like he would a actual cat, unsure the reaction it would solicit.

Chesh purred and rolled her hips down a little, "I couldn't find any today... I also couldn't find my other sock. They're a bother anyway~ I don't like clothes." She licked her lips and fiddled with the buttons on his shirt, grinning from ear to ear. "Things like buttons, and leg wholes are annoying." She popped one button off and threw it to the side, before placing the glasses back on his face. "I'm Chesh, so will you play now? Or do I have to take you to From?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, cat ears twitching and tail swiping back and forth as she purred impatiently. Her eyes were flickering between red and white now as she leaned in and brushed her nose against his, still rolling her hips with each stoke he made on her sides.

He sighed and decided on the fact he was going insane. better to be crazy among crazies he thought. with a smile he nodded and rolle her over his hands sliding up under her shirt, and his hands groping her breasts as he was now over her. "Sure, i'll play, but you get to tell me where i am afterwards chesh."

He kissed her passionately as he slid a hand down to undo his pants and slid them as well as his boxers down to his ankles. He had an idea now what she wanted when she said play, and he couldn't argue with it. he gave a timid thrust forward his hard cock pressing into her sex only a couple inches as he watched her face for a reaction.

She gasped a little when he rolled her over, but grinned. Chesh liked this game. She purred and moaned softly as he groped her breast and felt herself grow exceedingly wet as he slid down his boxers. She grinned again, Chesh also liked that he was already hard.

She closed her eyes though as he pressed into her, opening her mouth with soft moan. She curled her tail around his thigh and tightened it. "All the way in," she half demanded, half begged, moaning a little as she pressed herself back against him.

He groaned softly as he complied with her begging order. he thurst his entire length into her kissing her again and again. his hands messaged her sides as he leaned over her, he smiledas he slowly began to pull out before thrusting back into her, and with a soft groan to each thurst began a slow steady love making to this feline mad woman.

Chesh moaned beneath the human, thrusting back against him when she could. She was trembling now as she curled her smalls hands around his back and scratched softly. She let his name fall off her lips as she made another demand.
"Faster," her voice trembled and she curled her tail tighter around his thigh and flattened her cat ears, silently begging and tightening herself around his length.

he groaned louder and thust faster. her clenching was all the encouragment he needed, but he liked the way she ordered him around. he found it very apealing to be ordered to obey her every whim, a odd feeling he thought as he was likely going mad in the first place. he kissed her neck working his way down to her breasts pulling her sweater aside as he nibbled and sucked at on of her nipples.

Chesh arched her back into his mouth, moaning and mewling softly at his thrusts and kisses.
Her nails dug softly into his skin before she with drew them to tear off her sweater completely and wrap her arms around his neck. She tugged at his hair gently and wrapped her legs around his waist.
She moaned his name again, "harder." she made this demand while thrusting back against him and tightening her grip in his hair and crossing her feet behind his back.
Her eyes turned from red to pink as she lost herself in lust. She very much liked her new toy.

he grinned and thrust harder as his kitten demanded him to. he noted the change in color to her eyes and grinned. her eyes were like a mood ring, they changed with emotion. and if pink meant what he thought, then this would be one hell of a time. he felt her hands in his hair, her ankles locked behind his back. he scopped her up in his arms and pressed her into a tree, forcing himself deeper and using gravity to apply more force to his thrusts. he bit her nipple hard, wanting to hear her mewl in pain and bliss.

Back
Top Bottom