Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas Vampires, werewolves, and royalty oh my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shani

Pulsar
Hey there viewers, I’m Shani . Every now and then I have various cravings lately it’s been Harry Potter to Sweeney Todd rp’s . Lately I’ve wanted to role play with Vampire’s, Werewolves, and possibly other creatures. I’ve also wanted to do some Royalty role plays as well, maybe even combine the two. Also I'm a big romantic and love to write love stories. We’ll talk.

I have only a few rules with my vampires, werewolves, and such.

Vampires/Thralls/Werewolves/Hybrids: I love vampires! Little note, if you’re a vampire and you run up to me and say that you are a vampire and you sparkle, or refer to yourself as a "vegetarian." I will not be mean, but I will want nothing to do with you. My vampires are traditional. Examples: These are the kinds I like, from movies or books. Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned, Underworld 1,2,3. Van Helsing, Camillia. I think you catch my drift. The same goes for werewolves. If I wanted a shape-shifter I would say so. Examples: Underworld 1,2,3. Van Helsing, Howling, Cursed. Thralls are half vampires, half humans, "white trash of vampires". They are practically slaves and are normally used as such. They still need blood to survive as well with mortal (human) food, and have the speed and strength of a vampire. They can go out in the sunlight for hours at a time without any effects. Hybrids are half vampire half werewolf or half of any other creature.
I don’t really have plot ideas but I’m sure we can talk about it.

For Royalty I was thinking well it would depend upon the setting, but I was thinking two kingdoms at war with each other, I know it’s typical, but that’s how they tend to be. One idea is kingdoms hate each other, but somehow fate has the Prince and Princess meet and they start to fall for each other, almost a Romeo and Juliet story. A love bound by hate.

Or two kingdoms at war that seems never ending, and the only real option is to marry the kingdoms. Depending on the plot, whether it a queen with a king or prince with a princess possibly a forced marriage. If king and queen, perhaps both had been widowed or inherited the throne from another member of their family. The kingdoms have been fighting, but are both evenly matched. By royal decree it was brought to the attention of the queen even though she had ruled alone for years, for her to remain queen she must take a husband or vice versa the king must take a wife or pass on the crown. They search far and wide for suitable suitors with no luck the two call on a meeting with each other and either make a compromise or forfeit their crowns. They either continue fighting, or marry.

Or Going with a Prince/Princess still with an arranged marriage the two are arranged to wed, but say the princess or the prince runs off with a secret lover maybe royalty maybe not, once away poses as a commoner living out their lives.

Or a prince or princess, which ever or maybe both dress as commoners to get out and be alone, maybe one goes to the other ones kingdom or they bump into each other, falling for each other having to keep up the act to see each other, afraid they won’t view the other the same knowing they are royalty thinking they’re commoners or that their parents won’t approve. (sorry if they are choppy, we can also incorporate the vampires or werewolves or just one of the groups. There’s room for ideas and discussion)

Bump I'm also not limited to these ideas if you have any others I would love to here them

I am interested in doing a vampire role play with u. Been looking for a vampire x Vampire Hunter pairing or a Vampire x Police Officer (i have been wanting to try an idea out for the police officer idea for a while.)

Well would you mind running the idea by me and we can discuss it? Either here or pm is fine

I can do all kinds of pairings like with the vampires,
vampireXvampire
VampireXwerewolf
VampireXhuman
VampireXhunter

Werewolves
werewolfXwerewolf
WerewolfXvampire
WerewolfXhuman
werewolfXhunter

Status
Not open for further replies.