Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A wolf's wound is only skin deep (Wolvenrogue and Nephratiri )

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Michael was out on a hunt. The powerful werewolf had responded to the full moon and his eyes glowed bright yellow. His senses were hightened and he stood on the ridgeline and howled his coal black coat gleaming in the moon light. A shot rang out in the distance. At 22 he was at the peak of his prowess, and a handsome physical specimen.

He must either kill or bread tonight. His hormones propelled him, and his olfactory senses guided him to the sents of either game or females. He charged down off the ridge and into the depth of the forest. He followed the scent of a deer for a while until he was redirected by a more primal more powerful scent that of female blood. That meant a female in estress ready to breed. His body switched gears instantly to track down the target. Running as fast as he could, he was on her in no time. To his surprise he found his female, not in estress, but shot. her pure white coat stained by an ugly wound on her shoulder. Taking her gently by the scruff of her neck in his powerfull jaws, He carried the much small animal back to his cabin where he curled up around her, keeping her warm and licked at her wound helping it to heal. The small amount of blood he received from her would satisfy his hormonal needs, but unknown to him it also bound him to her as though they had mated. His body now dependent on her for its very vitality, and she dependent solely on him for protection and the gift of pups.

Gwen both loved and hated being a wolf. The freedom it allowed her to run through the forest and hunt for either a mate or prey made her heart race, but her heart also sank when it came to being control by the phases of the moon. At the moment though her main focus was on the deer she was tracking. She wasn't a particularly strong hunter, but she enjoyed the chase.

Her silver eyes pierced the night as she caught sight of the deer grazing a little patch of grass. Crouching down low she tried to blend in with the dark brown stone with her white as snow fur. With her ears back and her sights fully locked on the deer she took off running and lept for the deer, but before she could land on her pray something struck her shoulder. Letting out a strangled yelp when she hit the ground Gwen watched her pray run away for a second before she forced herself up again. Struggling a few yards away from where she was shot Gwen layed under a tree and licked her wound slowly.

Feeling the presence of someone else around her Gwen stopped licking and growled as a dark figure approached her. It was a black were-wolf, one of her. With her ears still back in challenge she stopped growling, she was in no shape to fight him off if he decided to attack her; it was rare to happen if ever, but that's also what scared her about the full moon. Her heart was pounding at the wolf grabbed her by the scruff and carried her to a cabin. She expected something more primal from the wolf, but instead he was comforting her while helping to clean her wound.

The feeling was nice, the sence of being protected was nice as she fell asleep.

They curled together and slept, but as the fullmoon slipped behind the horizont they changed back to human form, and when the birds began to sing the couple found themselves naked and cuddled together in the dwew covered grass outside the cabin. Gwen's clothes were who knows where. Michael woke at the sounds of the birds and picked his sleeping mate up and carried her inside the cabin. He layed her on the bed naked as she had come to him, and becan to minister to her wound which was quickly healing. When Michael saw how quick her wound was healing, it seemed to dissapear at his touch, He realized for the first time that their blood contact had made them mates. This was the female who would be the mother of his children, and upon whose life, his life now depended. He gfot a warm soapy clothe and carefully washed her wound, the kneeling next to the bed, offered her every comfort, and every affection. Unsure if she realized the link that had formed between them

Gwen remembers falling asleep next to a black wolf. The heat of his body pressed behind hers had brought her wonderful dreams and a feeling of refreshment as her eyes slowly fluttered open. When she saw a man leaning over her, she instantly came herself and pulled away. Pushing herself off the bed she stood on the opposite side of the bed from him holding a pillow infront of her athletic body. "Who are you!? What am I doing here?!" looking around the room nothing looked formilular, especially the man. Flinching from moving too fast she remembered being shot by someone, maybe a hunter. She had two possible choices to get out: the window behind her and two closed doors with unknown possibilities behind them. Looking back at the man she took a calming breath "Are you the wolf that helped me?".

If he wasn't the same wolf, then he sure did get a good look at her creamy white athletic body. The pillow just barely covered from the top of her B-cup breasts to the middle of her thighs. Her gold eyes never looked away from him after asking her last question, even as her long blonde hair brushed infront of her face.

"Relax.".. he said still naked in front of her. "Of course I am." he could feel his body growing stronger in her presence. " I'm not sure, but I think we must have exchanged some blood some how. I can feel your heart beating in my chest." he said. I know we didnt mate, but you are my mate now. Now and forever. He moved to sit beside her on the bed. Hoping she wouldn't run, because now he could never let her go. Hw reached out to touch her face, his actions filled with extreme tenderness.

Relaxing at the sound of his voice Gwen sat back down on the bed. The meaning of his words sank into her mind and made her heart flutter in her chest. Feeling his weight press down on the bed she looked into his eyes, the brush of his fingers on her cheek brought a sigh of relief from her red lips. Releasing the pillow from her body she crawled into his arms, wrapping her own around his waist. "Who are you?" leaning back alittle she smiled up at him "My name is Gwen". After hearing his name it finally dawned onto her, she had class.

"OH MY GOSH! SCHOOL!" rushing out of his arms and off the bed she pushed open one of the doors and found herself in the closet. Pulling out one of his shirts she pilled it over her head and was relieved when it reached down to her knees. Turning agains she went to the other door and pulled it open to find the main house. "I'm sorry, I have to run. I've already missed practice this morning so my coach is already going to run me into the ground this afternoon," glancing back at her new mate it was obvious that she was distressed "but I can't miss class". Before she could think she was opening the frontdoor, unsure where she was.

"Where are you going?" he asked. "Do you even know where you are? My name is Michael. If you mean the school in Hilsdale, your a long way away. You certainly can't walk there at least in human form. Do you realize that its almost noon? beside your wounded." He pulled her gently back into the room and into his lap as they sat on the couch. " You neeed to clam down and rest just a bit. I'm sure that you will be excused due to a gunshot wound. " He hugged her gently ." Just relax for a bit ", He said. "Do you have any idea what it means to have a mate? Did your mother explain it to you as she should have?"

Stopping in her tracks when Michael reached out and took her arm Gwen looked back at him. In truth she hadn't realized what time it was and if what he said was true about her walking there, running in human form wouldn't do her much better either. As she sat on his lap she wrapped her arms around his "but by tomorrow the would will be healed enough that it wont look like a gun shot wound I just got last night". Normally no man would be able to stop her once she was off, but this man was different some how.

Leaning back against him Gwen closed her eyes when he questioned about her mother. "Both my parents are dead. I was raised by my uncle, my father's older brother, and his human wife," relaxing in his arms she took a deep breath "my uncle tries his best to explain everything to me, but it's hard for him since he's not a women". Gently caressing a pattern on his arm she kissed his skin "What does it mean to be mated?".

"First let me say that I'm not really sure why we are mated except that our blood mixed, but I know that we are. I can feel it. You should feel it too.
We are one body now. I wont live more than a week if you die, and you wont mate with anyone else nor will I. Any pups you have will be ours, and I will be driven to mate with you every time you are fertile. Beyond that, usually mated couples fall in love. They are life partners too. We are inextricably linked together you and I." He lheld her gently carressing her. He couldn't help it.

"What does that mean for my school?" leaning back enough to look into his eyes she felt it was a valid question. "I live in a dorm and it's the middle of the semester so I can't quit. Plus I have track, my team needs me" school was the last thing she wanted to think about right now, but it was important to her independence. All she wanted right now was to sit in his arms and listen to his hypnotic breathing, even if she didn't understand everything about the whole mating thing. "Part of me likes the idea of being a mate, but I'm also not quite comfortable with it right now" leaning towards him she kissed his jaw.

"I don't know he said. Do you know your a full blood werewolf? You certainly don't seem to understand much about it. Werewolf females normally are busy raising pups when they are young, but you have different priorities. Can you do those things when your pregnant? Cause normally now you would be pregnant a lot. Your Mom didn't teach you much did she." He held he and slowly lifted teh shirt from her agains so their naked bodies touched again. He ran his hands gently over her body in a very loving very gentle way.

"I'm a full blood were-wolf, but my parents died when I was only six," she informed him "I don't think any six year old needs to know that their future will revolve around pups and sex". She understood from what he told her that after mating once she would be bound to him forever, which she was really liking right now, but the idea of dropping all her future plans to have kid after kid she didn't like. "No, I can't do track while pregnant and school will be alot harder to deal with if I get pregnant" Gwen didn't resister Micheal as he removed his shirt from her body, but that didn't mean their discussion was over. "I'm only in my Sophmore year of school. I can't quit now just because I'm mated" With his hands running over her body she felt it getting hard to must up a defence to tell him no, but she couldn't stop her own hands from running over his skin in return.

"I wasn't saying that is how you had to live, I was just saying that was normal for a female fullblood wolf." He hugged er and continued exploring her body and let her freely explore his. His cock was soon hard and pushed its way up between her thighs as she sat in his lap. "You are bery beautiful I love how creamy soft your skin is" he leaned in and kissed her as he hand cupped her breast an caressed her pert nipple. "I'm sure we can find a way for you to finish school."

Hearing his defence to to words Gwen decided to let the school discussion go for now. They would probably talk more about it later anyways, since it didn't seem that Michael wanted her out of his sights. As they continued to touch each other Gwen started to notice that they were becoming more aroused with each other. Smiling at Michael's complement Gwen gently returned his kiss, shivering at the feel of his hand caressing her nipple. Shifting herself ontop of his lap Gwen pressed herself against his body with her arms wrapped around his neck. Running her fingers through his sandy hair she lightly growled against his lips.

Her body was tiny compared to his and incredibly lithe and soft. Her creamy skin contrasting with his darker complection. He looked down at her pussy and the barely visible whisp of hair above it and reaching down, gently teased it open with his finger. It was incredibly warm and oh so oink inside. His cock grew rock hard at the sight. He lifted her and truned her to face him her long legs wrappinga around his waist and the moist heat of her open pussy rubbing gently aginst his stiff cock. he hissed her again and again, an earthy growl coming from deep within him. He held her soft ass in his hands and rubbed her wetness on his shaft.

Feeling breathless after their kiss, Gwen looked into his eyes with arousel already painted across her flush face. Feeling his fingers playing with her virgin pussy she twitched with excitement. No man had touched her there before, not even her human boyfriends. As Michael explore her body she could feel his arousel matching her own. Everything he was doing to her was so wonderful and terrifying that she could feel her heart pounding in her chest; could he feel this too?

Smiling when she felt his strength lift her in his lap to reposition her to face him, she was amazed and impressed. Feeling his shaft against her wet pussy made her growl back at him inbetween kisses. With her hands resting on his shoulders she started to rub herself against him, the animal in her trying to get him to take her.

"Michael could feel every beet of her heart within her chest their heartbeats synchonised, and they were so in tune with each other, that they almost thought as one. He knew her desire and shared it. Agin klifting her tiny body in his massive arms, he again lowered her slowly, but this time he imaled her on his rock hard cock. His meamber stretched her opening and as it encountered her maidenhead, it simply tore its way through. She had a stunned look on her face, and he just let her rest there and adjust to the massive intruder, now deep inside her body.

When Gwen felt Michael lift her again she thought he was going to stop there. Quickly a whimper escaped her lips, but that whimper of frustration turned to one of pleasure. The stretching was alittle uncomfortable, but she was so aroused that he slid in easily. She expected her first time to hurt, but this pain was unexpected. It wasn't until she had breathed past the pain that she noticed Michael hadn't moved the entire time. Looking into his blue eyes with her gold, Gwen leaned up and kissed his chin "thank you". Slowly she relaxed her grip on his shoulders and relaxed the rest of the muscles of her body.

Holding her in his strong hands he slowly slid her up and down his rigid cock, letting her accustome herself to the massive intrusion. As her cries changed to those of pleasure, he stood up and took her in the cabin to the bed he layed her on her back and put her ankles on his shoulders bending her double and begain to thust into her hard deep and fast.
His body grew rigid and his breathing shallow. He knew it would not be long before his seed was deep within her. He groaned loudly as he began to lose control.

Whimpering under him she couldn't stop herself from squirming. Everything he was doing to her was exciting and new, and she couldn't get enough of it. Wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck she nipped and kissed up and down his shoulder and neck. When she felt the soft bed under her back she looked up at Michael and smiled. Being a sprinter on her team she was very flexable to do just about anything. Before long she was moaning louder and her body was out of control. She was about to have her first sex orgasm.

Michael plunged deep inside her, groaning and thrusting. Her body felt wonderful wrapped around him. It felt so wonderful. Gwen, you are such a beautiful girl! I am so glad we found each other! His thrusting became more urgent as he felt himself slipping over the edge, His cock swelled inside her and began to throb and she was flooded with his hot seed. he held her in his arms as his body shivered and he joined with her for the first time.

Gwen's breath came in and out like she'd just finished a thirty meter dash. She couldn't imagen her first time going any better and she now couldn't imagen it being with anyone but Michael. Reaching a hand up she caressed his cheek, brushing some of his hair out of his face so she could lean up and lick some of the sweat form his skin. "Wow," her eyes were bright with joy and content "can we do that again?".

Back
Top Bottom