Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Halle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halle was getting ready to close the cafe, she was putting things away in the back room when she was done she relized she couldnt leave the room. She saw a fire had broke out through the whole building and she was traped she was amazed how it spread so quickly without her noticing. She tried to get through the fire but couldn't she was coughing and she saw a window and went to open it. She tried to climb out of it but it was too small so she just started screaming for help hoping someone would hear her. She evntually passed out, falling to the ground.

Kyle was taking a shift at the metro hospital where he was interning. As a Psych MD, he had to do a year of rounding.

This evening had had the usual stupid wounds, fight victims and a couple of car crashes.

Then they brought her in. She was gorgeous, but he saw that her whole face had been burned as had her hands. All that skin would be coming off.

Within a day, no one would ever recognize her.
Compresses, ice, medicine. Nothing changed the basic facts.

Over the next two days repeated operations with skin grafts changed the architecture of her face.

Worse, she had injured her lower spine. She had feeling in her legs, but her quadrucep and hamstring muscles wouldn't respond. Her calves and foot muscles worked fine though. Now this was an interesting case.

Having seen her as she came in, he didn't pay attention to the scarred distorted visage he saw each day. It was just a mask over her beauty to him.

An attorney came by from the city. The restaurant had had many fire violations and the city was suing the owner on her behalf. Two months later a deal was struck. Her health care was covered for life and she received $2.8 million to live off of. Kyle was there to give her the news, even though he wasn't on call. He liked to bring her flowers or semi-sweet chocolate chips, which he could feed two by two between her stiff rigid lips.

Her name was Halle, but that was it...no other family, and she could remember nothing. "Good morning Halle. Let's sit you up. I'm going to assist and read you a story and feed you today." His genuine smile flashed.

Halle had only one visitor and he was very handsome and nice. She loved that he always brought her flowers and semi-sweet chocholate chips. He didn't seem to care about her injuries but she did. She didn't see her face but she knew she didn't ook the same.

When he came in to help her she was happy she liked him better than the nurses and doctors. He treater her like she was somewhat normal the others didn't, they always gave her looks of pitty or just couldn't seem to look at her without staring.

Kyle hurried to the wards. The doctor was throwing up his hands. "Kyle, I don't know why, but she only listens to you."

Kyle thought to himself. "Perhaps that's because I actually look at her, instead of just her chart."

"She won't do any of her exercises. If she doesn't, she;ll never walk again."

Kyle put his hand on the door. "Let me go alone to see her Doctor." He opened the door and walked in smiling.
"No chocolate chips today, Halle. It's a peanut butter chocolate cup. Your lips are stretching well. Keep stretching them. You never know what you might want to wrap them round.

Halle. You have to exercise, or I'll never be able to take you to the falls. Even with a crutch." He left quickly

Halle smiled once she saw Kyle came in her room. She wasn't happy about him not bringing chocolate but she took the peanut butter cup anyway. As she opened it she listened to him tell her that she needed to do her exercises. She sighed and popped the candy in her mouth and nodded toward Kyle. After he left she started doing her exercises whitch weren't comfortable at all.

Kyle started checking in twice a day, matching his visits to when Halle was scheduled to exercise. He was watching her do the inner leg pulls and winked at her. "Mmmmm. Strong inside leg muscles. Now that gives some sexy thoughts." He loved how his teasing seemed to brighten her.

This time her brought the chocolate after her workout, but it was in the form of frozen fudge bars. "Cmon, you have to stretch those lips wide enough to get around that bar. Otherwise, how will you ever make a guy like me happy."

A month came and went. With a brace and using a support, she could use her stronger inner and outer supports. Kyle came to her tense. "Halle, there are two pieces of news. I hope you'll think both of them are good. First, you are being released from the hospital. A nurse will check on you twice a day. Second, I've completed my residency and have a position in town I've been offered with a psychiatric group.

Halle...I also have a better position offered in another state, but I want to stay here if you want me here. While I was at the hospital, I had to keep a professional relationship with you. But I would like to know if you might consider dating me. I love your determination, and the rapport we have...and you have a wonderfully curvy bod that makes me bite my lip."

He stopped and waited for her reply. He was obviously on pins and needles.

Halle thought while she ate the fudge bars slowly. He was nice and he liked her. She was surprised he thought of her as attractive, she didn't think of herself that way. She smiled at him "Ok I guess we could" she said and kept eating the bars watching his reaction.

Smiling and relieved Kyle stepped forward to hug her.

"Well, in that case, I'm allowed to drive you home if you like." He wheeled her through the hospital to his car, and took her back to her apartment. It had been on the second floor, so was not really viable. He spent some time getting everything she wanted from in there and checked her into a hotel.

"Halle, you need to buy a house. With the settlement money, you can get one with full handicapped access. And if you like, I'll help you."

After dropping off her things, he took her to a nice dinner at a local Italian restaurant. He liked to watch her eat. It was quite sensual.

After dinner, he took her back and helped her arrange things in the room as she desired. Then he kissed her and hugged her watching her stand. "I'm so proud that you have toned your other muscles to compensate some."

His hand stroked over her ample rear and gave her a squeeze. "You have my cell phone if you need me. I promise I'll come running."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom