Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Idea (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
Hey, I'm back with another idea. My name's Angel216 and here are a few things that I expect from my partners:

1: Literacy: My partner must be able to write at the very least one paragraph, I usually do two-three paragraphs, but I will try to match my partners length. However, I do need a partner that will give me something to work with.

2:Well-Rounded Characters: By this I mean give me a character with feeling and a personality. I tend to make my characters seem real, so I want a partner that can give me a character who seems real.

3: Proper Grammer: This one pretty much ties into the Literacy rule. I expect you not u, your not ur and so on. Come on you guys this isn't kindergarten anymore. The least you can do is give me that.

Other than that here is my latest plot line, hope ya like it:

So once upon a time there was this evil demon, an Incubus that roamed the lands and would take over a woman's body to torture them with sexual pleasures and sexual desires. The incubus would eventually kill off the women and leave them in various places, the priestesses knew that he needed to be stopped. So they cursed him and placed him inside a necklace, locking him away.

Things were peaceful for years and years, until a young priestess daughter was walking along the beach where the necklace had washed up. She finds it enchanting and so puts it on. The incubus is awakened and takes a hold of the girl, he is back and now has a new slave, but what's this she's a priestess daughter? oh what fun he could have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom