Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deadly Search [smut-based]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlySunrise

Planetoid
Decided it was high time I updated this search since I started it when I was new. To start with the basics, I am very flexible and can play either dominant or submissive roles. All I ask from my partner is that they are literate. This means, to me, that you should be able to provide a handful of sentences that are grammatically correct, within reason. Typos and a few errors are, of course, understandable. I am going to have them from time to time too, most likely. I do like to be at least a little detailed, but it usually isn't in the scenery but instead on my character's thoughts or actions, particularly in sex scenes. It gets boring if it's the same old thing, after all. I have few limits when it comes to sexual scenes, violence, etc as long as the rules of the forums are abided by. For reference on kinks that I love to do, will do, or won't do, a f-list can be found here. This also includes my favorites.

I'm looking for something more smut-based right now and would be willing to do either short term or long term with that. However, I strictly roleplaying over PMs or threads, so please keep that in mind. Thank you.

A couple of suggestions and ideas that I would like to roleplay are as follows:

prostitute x client
teacher x student
master x slave
any supernatural being x human
royalty x servant/commoner
royalty x knight
historical elements of any sorts
superior x employee
older x younger
druggie x drug dealer (exchanging drugs for sex, maybe?)
pirates
orgies / group sex

These are not limited and I am also open to suggestions. :] Let me know via PM or through this thread if you are interested.​

Update: For those that could be possibly interested, recently I've got a bit of a craving for aspects such as breeding and knotting.

RE: Deadly Search

Added some more suggestions/ideas because the list looked really slim. Still does, but am open to anything, really.

Really in the mood for any sort of roleplay where the male likes to do a little manhandling, though.

freakykinkyfuta said:
I suppose you aren't in to any female/female rps?

Sorry this reply is a little late. Got sent out of town last minute for the weekend.

Actually, I would love to give a female/female roleplay a try, if you had a plot for it that you wanted to try. :)

I'd be willing to try something. M/F, probably, or M/Futa, if you'd like... or M/F/F, if you'd like to try playing two characters at once.

Interracial Slave RPs are great. Care to play a black woman?

Hello there! I'll be sending you a PM shortly. I think the plot sounds interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom