Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Studying the Fauna and Flora (Wingshadow & myself)

Zack in fact did not, he busied himself with writing all this down. It was very similar to a spider, though in a much bigger scale no doubt. It was fascinating, terrifying but still very much fascinating. As he looked up he didnot notice she was closer to him. "I saw those...they where very beautiful....I've never seen such things before, not even in the castle...granted I do not dwell in such lavishly furnished places for long."

He thought once more of other questions. "Um...so..how do you....well....give birth...I mean....so you lay eggs or...live young?" he asked hoping this was not a very rude question.

"I lay eggs... Dozens up to hundreds at a time depending on how well I have eaten and how frequently I mate," the spider woman replied in a rather matter-of-fact manner, almost as simply as one might answer what one's favorite food is or if they like hot or iced tea. She was certainly not ashamed or embarrassed by her method of reproduction, that much was certain, instead she seemed to be gauging his own reaction to her replies, "Its quite the spectacle... As egg after egg is expelled from the female's body, one can only imagine the utter joy of the mother as she sees how many children she will raise with joy and love. Granted, not all of them will live to be mothers themselves, but life itself is such a wonderful thing that mothers simply can't help but feel giddy with delight."

"I... suppose you wouldn't know a whole lot about that just yet, now would you?" she smiled and let out a soft giggle, shifting a tad bit closer to him in the process, "You almost act like a virgin, the way you asked that question. There really isn't anything that I don't mind revealing to you. Please don't hold yourself back."

The way she emphasized her words, moreover, it was clear that she implied that her offer extended to more than simply information...

Zack felt his face burn with a bit of embarassment as she called him a "virgin" he was by no means that, but to be thought of it by such an older woman, at least she seemed older though did not look it. In fat she seemed very young, older then he but young none the less, maybe even newly wedded young or perhaps a young mother. Her mannerisms seemed like that of a mother.

"Um...well...just curious," he said. She was getting closer, but he did not mind anymore. In fact he felt warm and tingly like before. "Um well..have you mated.....how...do you mate?" he asked her thinking she must have by how she had so vivedly described the sensation of birthing eggs. His pen had not written anything down though.

"No... I have never mated before, but I know what it is like... Its... Instinctive, shall we say?" the spider woman was fiinally within arm's reach of the unwitting young man, and she reached out and stroked his cheek with her human fingertips while bending forward ever so slightly, "Would... You like to see how we mate?"

Without waiting for his reply, she reached down toward the sash that bound her yukata together, loosening it and tossing it aside as she let the elegant fabric fall from her body to reveal herself to him. She had large, round breasts that looked as soft and wondrous as any a human woman might possess, if not more so, each tipped with a dark nipple. Her skin was as soft and delicate as the finest silk, her every feminine curve as beautiful as her face. At the juncture between her human upper half and spider lower half she had a distinctly human sex, the soft outer lips revealed to him without reservation.

He was not sure what to say or do. To refuse her might result in her simply forcing him to. He thought of Lynda, and deep down he did not wish to betray her, but the dragon was not near by, and even if she did come ot was not likely she would find him.

As she stripped her clothing off he was once more in awe. She was beautiful, like a marble statue, though her skin seemed so smooth, different from his dragon lovers.

"Um...Minori...I..." he said wanting to tell her of Lynda. "Will it help?" he suddenly asked her. The question was simple and true. If they mated, would she birth offspring?

"Of course... You'll obtain some valuable knowledge and experience for your studies," the spider woman smiled, pulling him into her arms gently as she reached up and continued caressing his face, her large, soft breasts pressing against his chest, "And... I'll lay some wonderful eggs, offspring to bring my kind back from near extinction. We may seem quite different, but our species can mate successfully... I'll make sure you enjoy it, love. Please don't be difficult."

Her many legs began to curve around him, making it quite clear that she had no intention of letting him just waltz out of her liar when she was so close to her goal. She gazed up at him, the lust and desire clearly expressed in her glistening eyes... Along with the possible threat of force if he rejected her.

Zack nodded and began to take his pack off, disrobing slowly himself. He soon was down to nothing but his trousers his body nearly fully exposed. "It'll help you...so I'm willing," he replied to her. His hands moced his right palm cupping her breasts in a rather undaunted way. He pinched her nipple gently rolling the nub of flesh bewtween his fingers.

"I'm no virgin Minori," he told her gently, wanting her to know he knew what he was doing, even if her kind was very alien to him.

"Mhm... That's alright... I actually prefer someone who has a fair bit of experience," Minori giggled, moaning slightly as he reached out and touched her breast. She pushed forward slightly into his touching as she reached down and began to return the favor, pulling down his pants and wrapping her fingers around his soft member. She slid her fingertips across his length, teasing him as her legs began to work behind her back, spinning a long length of silk and wrapping it around his middle.

She anchored him to the floor, then pulled herself into his lap, supporting most of her weight on her own legs lest she crush him. The spider woman then pushed herself up and kissed him square on the lips, tasting him as she held him tightly against her soft body. Her front spider legs wrapped around behind him and held him as well, as she practically surrounded him entirely, cutting off any possibility of him escaping from her clutches.

"Go ahead... Touch me," she giggled, "I like it... Feeling your hands on my body. Oh, how I've longed for this feeling... Being touched in this way."

His hands moved, to gently feel the rounded of her backside, surprisngly she seemed to have all the female bits, with the addition of her spider lower body. He gradually touched her hard shitin shell on her lower part, it felt oddly smooth, though small hair like strictures did tickle his finger tips.

He knew he was trapped, until she released him or he satisfied her enough to get away. But he would enjoy his capture for now. His finger tips gently graced along her lower lips, touching her labia gently as she asked him to touch her. They felt puffed, as if aching for this treat ment and he gradually rubbed her.

"Like this?" he asked softly rubbing her snatch.

"Yes... That feels nice," Minori whispered softly into his ear as she pushed her hips forward, attempting to increase the pressure with which he rubbed her soft, damp sex. Her love juices were already starting to flow freely from her, lubricating her for his eventual penetration, but unlike a normal woman's fluids, hers where somewhat thicker and stickier, clinging to his fingers as he manually stimulated her flower. The spider woman grew ever more insistent as she began to rock her hips back and forth, forcing his fingers to penetrate into her warm interior.

He would soon discover that she was a bit different from his former lover in terms of sexual stimulation, aside from the fact that she would not be satisfied with a single round. Minori gently nibbled on his shoulder, her sharp teeth brushing across his skin in a careful manner so as not to cause pain, but instead tease and arouse him further. The tips of her legs brushed across his back, calming and caressing him as she kissed his neck.

He felt his fingers rubbing her inner walls, her insides seemed thicker, her juices trying to keep his digits inside as he pumped them in and out. The thicker juices where a bit surprising, but they oddly felt really good, almost as if making his fingers tingle with arousal. He wondered if perhaps her body was designed for this, to arouse a male and make him release multiple times. Maybe even her bite would stimulate a male. He did not bother asking thinking if this where true he would find out soon.

"Mmmhhh...." he sighed in pleasure her nibbling feeling nice. "Please...don't forget about me too," he urged hoping she would stimulate him as well. His member flaccid, not because he was not into this, he fear of her lower half just kept the pleasure a bit at bay.

"Of course," Minori increased the pumping motion of her fingers up and down his soft shaft, attempting to create sufficient stiffness in his manhood for proper insertion. Even a monster girl such as herself couldn't extract semen form a limp dick, after all, and she was planning on making full use of this young man for as long as he could hold out. Pausing briefly, she dipped her fingertips into her own honey pot and smeared some of her love juices all over his member, the reaction almost instantaneous as the fluid appeared to dissolve into his skin and increase the blood flow, causing him to harden and stand at attention within seconds.

"Oh my... That's quite a fine bit of meat you have there," the spider woman giggled as she wrapped her fingers around him and gave him a few last pumps for good measure and to test his size and length, "I... I can't wait to get a taste of it."

He felt the sudden sensation rush over him forcing his member to full erection in a matter of moments. It fel so strange, very good, but in an unnatural sort of way. "Oh....." he grunted unable to bring himself to say more as he twitched with need now. He found it puzzling as to how they would mate, her body was not the same, though she had the same sort of entrance. He guessed she would lower herself onto him.

He blushed a bit as she commented on his size. "Mmm.....thanks..." he managed and felt himself swell a bit more as she pumped his length. "Go ahead," he told her not wanting her to wait anymore. The effects of her juices making him a more then willing partner, despite already being willing as it where.

Minori gently reached down and pulled his fingers from her damp sex and shifted her body slowly forward until his tip rested just between her soft lower lips. She guided herself down, accompanied by the sudden sensation of soft warmth enfolding him and a heated moan from the spider woman as she sunk down on him until her hips met his. She leaned forward against him, her large breasts forming a cushion between them as he slid into place. Almost instantly, some of her inner folds began to slide back and forth along his length while others remained stationary and clenched tightly around him as if attempting to hold him in place while the others did their work, spreading a thick layer of her love juice across his member and stroking him at the same time even without moving her hips.

"AAAahhhhpppm..." Minori moaned, eyes glazing over with delight as her inner muscles worked his dick, "That feels... Nice... You'll give me lots and lots and lots of your cum, won't you?"

Her legs around him began to tighten their grip, making it difficult for him to move save his hips which she conspicuously left unrestrained in any way. She was practically crushing her soft upper body against his, a sharp contrast to her hard lower body, as she continued to whisper lustful words into his ear.

"Perhaps... Perhaps I will keep you here, with me... We will have so many darling children, and I will care for you like a loving wife, better than an ordinary human woman would. I'll learn how to please you, and perhaps in time you will come to love me," she licked his neck tenderly with the tip of her tongue, focusing her attention on a single area as if cleaning him, "Would... Would you like that?"

Zack groaned in pleasure feeling her insides envelope him. The strange stroking sensation inside of her was wonderful. It surprised him for a moment, but he soon grew used to it feeling her muscles working to milk him. He did his best to slowly thrust in and out of her tight folds, gritting his teeth a bit as well even.

"It feels so...good..." he grunted as she rode him savagely. He suckled her breasts, reaching around to rub her human bum a bit he felt aroused as she spoke to him, but he felt a bit of dread upon her offer to have him stay.

"I...love this....but..." he grunted afraid to turn her down. "I can't stay forever," he told her softly. He wondered if he would if he could.

"Aw... That's too bad... I suppose I'll have to extract as much semen from you as I can while you are here, then," the spider woman giggled, masking the disappointment in her expression as she began to bounce her body up and down, increasing the friction between her inner walls and his manhood. Her human fingers ran through his sweaty locks as he helped himself to her nipples, moaning softly from the pleasurable sensations he gave to her as he did so.

"You... Don't need to hold back, you know," Minori started to become a bit impatient, however, as they had already been at it for ten minutes and he had still not climaxed inside her even once. She knew he wasn't a virgin, but even so it wounded her pride a bit knowing that he had lasted for so long under her most skillful stimulation, "Here, let me help you."

The spider woman briefly dropped her lips down to his shoulder and bit down hard, breaking the skin slight with the tip of her sharp teeth, injecting something into his blood stream that would increase his sensitivity and susceptibility to arousal. Once she waa finished, she licked away the small bit of blood that escaped the wound and the bite mark vanished entirely, along with any lingering pain he might have felt from it.

Zack wasn't sure how long she would try, but he supposed he had no choice in the matter either. "I'll give you as much as you need," he replied to her feeling his body shiver with a bit of worry but arousal. Her inner walls working harder to milk him for what was needed. He continued to suckle her breasts, at times squeezing them lewdly, un afraid to explore her body to his leisure.

"Help?" he questioned for a breif moment. He shouted in sudden surprise, it was a short little burst of noise as he watched her bite down upon him. He wondered if he would die at that moment, he was unable to move, as if her bite had petrified him and he felt something go into him. His first thought where venom, but soon as his body heated up, he felt strangely good. Once the stuff coursed through him he could not hold it back.

"I...I'm..." he couldn;t finish, just then he erupted within her. His member spasming like mad as he released what felt like a far to large of a load inside of her.

"Ah... That feels really wonderful..." Minori's hip movements never paused even for a moment as he came inside of her, the stroking of her walls keeping him nice and hard, preventing him from softening even a bit due to the aphrodisiac-like fluid that she had injected into his bloodstream, "But I want mooooore... I want to keep going until there isn't even the slightest bit of semen left in your body. I'll squeeze it all out for you, so please try to enjoy yourself."

She reached down and stroked his cheek affectionately as he sucked the tip of her soft tit, urging him onward as she increased the pace at which her inner rings of flesh suckled on his member, "You keep going after my breasts... Nothing is going to come out of them, you know... At least until I become a mother. with how much you have given me, that's already a certainty but lets not get ahead of ourselves."

Zack could do nothing but nod in agreement, his mind under the influence of the fluid, making him want to fill her as much as he could himself. "I can't....help it," he grunted as he nipped her nipple, he however stopped instead groping her breasts hard. "Mmmh....already..." he grunted as he once more came within her, his second load no less copious as his first as he filled her womb full again.

__-------

"Don't worry Amaya," he said with a small smile. Aiden knew she was worried about him, about the prairie and the like as she rested her arms on his. "We'll be fine I'm sure," he explained to her, he knew she would protect him, and he would try and protect her if needed.

That had been a few hours ago, the sun was high in the sky now. "Wonder what Zack is up to," he murmured, not knowing his friends fate. At times he would notice the large buds in the fields, though he stayed clear of them, only assuming it could not be very good to go towards one.

Amaya simply nodded, watching the large buds carefully as one of them to his far right began to stir. She struck a defensive pose, wrist blades held at the ready, but the huge petals began to fold back as if unconcerned with the mantis girl's threat. Layer after layer peeled itself away from the core, the thick velvety petals of the rose-like flower revealing what appeared to be a human head in the exact center.

She had shoulder-length, dark red hair and a body just a bit smaller than Aiden's, which was slightly tinted green and clothed in what appeared to be countless small vines which wrapped around her and covered all the important parts. She held her hands clasped together close to her chest, almost in a praying pose as she slowly stood. Her wide eyes suddenly opened and she turned toward the young man standing a good twenty feet away from her, reaching out toward him with her hands spread out wide. She smiled in a friendly manner and beckoned him to draw closer to her, although the mantis girl by his side seemed uneasy concerning the gesture, she seemed harmless.

Aiden heard the gentle unfolding, he looked to see one of the closer flowers opening up. It was a beautiful sight to behold, but what was more so was the being within. Aiden was in awe as she appeared, the greenish hue of her skin, she was quiet lovely. "Amaya...don't be so worried...she seems harmless," he said to her, though his curious mind was getting the better of him. He took a few steps closer, now only ten or less feet from the beautiful flower girl.

"Hullo..." he said to her, she hadn't spoken to him, only gestured so he wondered if she could even speak at all.

Amaya glanced at Aiden then nodded, sitting down on the grass and folding her legs up under herself in a content manner but watching his every movement nonetheless. She wouldn't attack the alrune now that he had told her to stand down, but that didn't mean she intended on just letting her seduce him. The flower girl, however, smiled brightly upon hearing the young man address her, noticeably ignoring the mantis girl by his side in favor of showering all of her attention on Aiden. Some of the vines which covered her body developed small bud-like protrusions which swelled and popped, spreading a fragrant aroma into the air, smelling distinctly of roses. It was a harmless chemical used by alrune to attract, calm, and weaken potential mates before drawing them into the central flower.

The Alrune beckoned to him again, swaying back and forth in a happy manner. While no words issued from her throat, she was clearly pleased that he was getting closer to her, as she had no way of actually moving out of the flower. As he drew closer, he would be able to see into the center of the flower itself, where she stood in a thin pool of thick nectar, reaching only up to just above her ankles.

When he was within eight feet of her, she finally made her next move, as two large vines unwound from around the base of the flower and gently wrapped around his arms from his wrist all the way to his shoulder. They clung tightly to his skin, but not in a painful manner as she used them to draw him closer to her outstretched human arms.

"She... Wants you to pollinate her," Amaya told him straight out what the flower girl's intentions where, which earned her a stern glance from the Alrune which quickly vanished when she looked back at Aiden.

"Pokkinate?" he asked, questioning what that meant. He understood how some animals did it, but it seemed they did so unintentionally, by getting pollin on them and such, he wasn't quiet sure to be honest. "Um...how do I do that?" he asked questioningly.

He felt strangely uncomfortable being well....grabbed like he had been. Though then again Amaya had jumped him so he guessed most monster girls cared little of feeling and more of...well just sex. He didn't mind so much though. He felt himself growing a bit aroused by the scent she was giving off. And he was beginning to see the bigger picture now.

((I'm really sorry about the huge delay >_<" things got really hectic around here))

"Simply let her pull you into her arms and she will do the rest... She's an Alrune, a plant monster that must wait for a human male to come within reach before they can pollinate," Amaya replied with huff, crossing her arms in front of her chest. She could have sliced him free in a matter of seconds, but as he had instructed her to stand down she was powerless to do anything against the rose Alrune.

The flower girl reached out and touched his cheeks with her human hands, the vines around her body starting to unwind and reveal her lithe form to the young man before her. The round swell of her breasts each tipped with a pert nipple pressed against his chest as she accepted him into her arms, her hands pressing against his back as her lips clasped over his. Her tongue darted into his mouth, a thick nectar-like substance coating the inside of his mouth as she did so. Her vines which had formed her clothes then wrapped around his legs and shoulders, holding him in place as she reached down with her left hand and after pulling down his pants began to stroke him. Her sex was already dripping with juices, awaiting the moment of insertion... She was clearly a bit impatient.

Aiden could not reply, or write down, the information he was receiving he made a mental note to try and remember it all, but his mind was slowly growing hazy as the pretty flower monster kissed him. Her saliva tasted sweet, like a sugared confection and he found himself kissing her back in earnest. Had his arms been free he would have embraced her, felt her supple rear and lithe form, all he could do was accept his role as her pollination mate.

Slowly he grew more aroused, his member now swelling between them to full erection. A small part of him felt bad for this, though unable to control this, he was doing this before Amaya, he was going to pollinate another female in front of her, though it was obvious he had no real choice.

Back
Top Bottom