Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilly watched some people come in but something about them was different and she could not help but watch Eztli and Alek. she pretended to watch the Trailers as well. she snuggled her tail close and kinda crawled up with her feet under her.

(Lol no, that's cool though :p)

Alek almost started laughing when the main antagonist came on screen. He shoved another handful of candy in his mouth to keep any noise from escaping.

Nene arched her back against his fingers, using her own to slip his pants off. "It's full clothing thing isn't working very well,huh?"

(oh that's sad, i love them, they give you the chance to cuddle with the person next to u, or u can put the one in front of u up and rest ur feet on it if the seat is to high :D )

Eztli giggled at the chainsaw, whispering, "Humans are such wusses." Her voice was quiet enough that no humans in the theater would be able to hear her.

(No Rune?)

Alek smirked, whispering also. "You could crack that in half with one move."

(Lol cuddling..)

Lilly heard them talk and moved down to the middle seat of the row where she sat. something about them got her interest no way was they human vampire or werewolf or mix for sure. she closed her eyes trying to pick out their scent better among all the human ones and nodded her head. Yes they was not human for sure.

Lilly flipped her ears this way and that listening to his talk about fighting. She was not watching them with her pink eyes. she crawled up into the middle chair like she was against the wall. she watched the humans around her being all nervous and jumpy ready at a moments notice to ether get up and run or attack .

Alek suppressed his laughter with his free hand, knowing it was true. "I don't doubt it."

Nene grinned. "It's true." Her hands guided his further up her thighs, making goosebumps in their wake.

(lol yea, you could just wear your coat >.>)

(except for when it's 90 degrees outside)

Eztli laughed silently and stuffed more popcorn and candy in her mouth. She took a deep breath through her nose to smell out the crowd. Other than the two of them she could only smell out one other non-human in the room, a mix-breed by the smell of it. Despite the fact that mix-breeds were usually stronger than pure-breeds she wasn't worried, she was far from a usual pure-breed. She snuggled happily into Alek as she took a large swallow of her drink.

"One of my rare moments of rightness," Æsc replied with a smirk and covered her lips with his. His hands didn't really need the guidance, but he still enjoyed the feel of her hands on his.

Lilly watched as some humans got up and flinched tugging her ears down to her head to hide them for a split second and they went about their way remembering the movie was on and the place was dark so they would not see. she let them go and sat there watching the two other non human a interest to her even thou she did not trust them fully.

Alek breathed in her scent and ran a finger over her bottom lip, knowing what he wanted to do now. He smirked in the half light as the killer started rampaging through a cornfield. "This movie isn't really holding my interest.."

Nene moaned softly into his mouth as he kissed her, already dampening for him. A smile formed as she caught the reference of his words.

Lilly jumped as the killer ran thou the cornfield and giggled at the movie . she noticed some people look back at her weird and she waited to see if they would jump and yell at her. They just turned back around like they did not notice her ears or tail at all. she let out a small hiss only she could hear at them anyway. She had dug her nails into her hands and felt the blood there and smiled . she licked the wounds cleaned and laid back more relaxed.

Eztli smirked, "What? The rampaging murder and stupid teens not exciting enough for you?" She laughed as someone was sawed to bits, not caring about any looks she might have gotten, then kissed his thumb tenderly.

Æsc smiled and slid his boxers off as he leaned into her, his hand sliding out from between her legs to slid up her body.
(fade to black?)

(Hmm fine >.< lol)

Alek grinned. "Well, they might if someone wasn't so distracting..." He chuckled quietly, as he got a couple of shushes from further up.

*fade fade*

(i don't hav to fade if u don't want to, u'r the one that said we should in the 1st place)

Eztli turned and looked at the shushers asking, "What? Are we making it hard for you to hear the screams? Are you really so disturbed that you have to hear that part of it?" She smirked as they looked away from her and then turned forward and snuggled back down into Alek's arms.

(Yea I know haha but we don't have to.. >.>)

Alek held her close, smirking while she was telling them off. "Real subtle, Eztli."

(gah brain did will post later with Lilly so right she is watching the two love birds i guess)

Alek smiled through her lips and deepened her kiss. His hand came around to cup the nape of her neck.

Nene broke away from him, now half naked. She grinned stupidly at him, trying to catch her breath. "I'd call that experiment a failure.."

Nene gave him a sly look. "More than fun, I would say."

Alek could still taste the salty popcorn on her mouth, and he let his own tongue slip inbetween her lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom