Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(so your at the movies okay i shall bring in my Lily eves sense i posted her character profile up)

Lilly walked into the movie theaters her ears twiching from left to right. her pink eyes scanning the area around her. she was a half breed and cause she always wore wolf ears people tend to laugh at her. she found a seat in the far back but sense it was dark she manged to be in a place where she could hide till the movie was over. she would be out of there fast for she knew when the credits starts the lights start to come back on.

(actually they're on the way to the movies, not quite there yet)

Æsc chuckled, "Maybe, but it just can't be near as fun."

Eztli giggled softly, "I wouldn't know, I've just started being a teenager, not to mention I've never had a boyfriend willing to be in a small, dark, crowded place with me before."

Alek arched an eyebrow at her with a smirk. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that with me, and I'm not just talking about the movies..." He laughed jokingly.

Nene rested her hands on her hips. "You never know until you try."

Lilly tugged on her ears and tail while she half watched the movie. she was smoothing out the fur for she had to run from a pack of bullies trying to tug on her ears and tail. she smiled after it was done but it was a forced smile and she decided next time to teach them a lesson.

Alek pouted. "I know..."

Nene grinned. "Maybe we should try out the theory, then. "

(let's see... i have uhm others open, i guess who do i have again? lol)

(Shaye if Ayra doesn't come back and Leona, then Taboo and Lila; and I've got: Cavan, Fintan, Gawain, Quinton, Ramiel, and Ivar)

Eztli smiled softly and kissed his cheek saying, "Don't worry, with you around I'm a lot calmer and more stable than I ever have been. As long as nothing happens I should be fine." She looked around as they left the forest and said, "Okay, where's the theater?"

Æsc smirked playfully, "I'm game if you are."

Lilly had her dress smooth back down and checked her body for any broken bones nothing. she looked around the theater at all the people and let out a soft growl. she waited to see if anyone heard and thankfully no. she thought she heard someone come in so she looked and saw that she was just being jumpy ready for a fight .

(Okay :3)

Alek grinned at her and pointed to their left. "It's that way."

Nene chuckled. "Since when did this happen?"

(I don't think that's gonna happen since Wolfie's at College)

Nene laughed. "That's true." She stalked playfully over to him and pushed him onto the bed.

Alek didn't have to think about that. "Reese's Pieces. Mmm."

"Extremely," Æsc replied with a smirk as he let himself fall backwards, grabbing her wrist and pulling her with him.

Eztli giggled softly, "That was a quick answer." She grinned as she saw a large building with movie titles on the front of it and said, "I believe we made it." The tail that she didn't have to have out but often did anyway started to wag and her ears perked forward. Any human onlookers could believe they were robotic.

Alek even let himself relax, allowing as she did for his ears to show, pricked with excitement. "Well, yea, it's candy!" He grinned and led her into the theater, getting in line to buy tickets for the both of them.

Nene laughed as she fell onto the bed with him, landing st his side.

Eztli giggled and nodded, "True, but there are so many different types, it always takes me a while to choose just one." She grinned and rose up on her toes to give him a kiss before saying, "I'm going to go get the snacks, what drink do you want?"

Æsc grinned mischievously an rolled so he was over her. He lowered his head to give her a strong kiss.

Nene kissed him back just as strong, knotting her hand in his hair.

Alek thought a little bit longer on this question. "Hmm.. Rootbeer. I'll go find our seats, ok? Here's your ticket." He handed her the slip of paper before going into the theater that the movie was in.

Æsc grinned under the kiss and braced his weight on his legs as he let his hands roam down her body, feeling his temperature rise as he longing for her grew.
(question: skirt or pants?)

"'Kay," Eztli said with a grin as she took the ticket and scurried off to the concession stand. She ordered a large popcorn, a large Dr. Pepper and Root Beer, and one of every kind of candy, she didn't currently feel the need to only pick one. This was technically her first real date, even if they already did love each other and plan to be together forever. After getting everything she hurried off to find Alek, when she went into the theater she looked around a moment, tail wagging when she spotted him, and darted to his side, sinking into the seat beside him and handing him his drink and candy.

(Haha skirt ;) )

Alek kissed her cheek as he grabbed the stuff from her. "Thanks dear." He smiled as the lights went down. They had just made it.

Nene's hands trailed from his hair to his shoulders. She smiled a little at his touch.

"No prob," Eztli replied with a grin as she leaned into the kiss. She propped her feet up on the chair in front of her and stuffed a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

(oh, well that'll make it easier :) jsyk though, Ezzy never wears skirts, or shorts, can't stand them)
Æsc let out a soft moan at the feel of her hands on his chest. His own slipped down her torso, lovingly caressing her hips then her thighs.

(Haha neither can I, oddly enough)

Alek grinned in the dark and opened his candy, pouring some into his mouth.

Nene shuddered a little. His hands gave her goosebumps.

(Shorts are ok, like in the summer and stuff and I just realized how much of a teenager I sounded wow)

(heehee, not odd at all, that's how i am. i can stand shorts, but only if i hav to for some reason, but i'd much rather not, even in the summer)

Eztli added a few Milk Duds and M&Ms to the popcorn already in her mouth, it took her a couple minutes to chew then she washed it down with some coke as she watched the trailers. The trailers were the best part. She pushed the arm rest between them up and leaned into him.

Æsc smiled at the feel of her shudder. The fact that he could cause such a reaction in her was still amazing to him. But then with the way he'd been treated all his life he guessed it would always be amazing that she loved him as much as she did. His hands slid down under her skirt and then slid back up her legs.

Nene smiled and kissed him again, letting her own hands move along his sides, wondering why he looked sort of awestruck.

Alek let her lean on him, and he grabbed her free hand(which dim how this would work, but ok).

(Most of the time, I'm swimming anyway in the summer since I have a pool in my backyard haha)

Æsc felt goosebumps rise on his skin where her hands touched. His hands slid up her hips and he hooked his fingers into her panties and slid them down.

Eztli smiled as she laid on him, happily munching on candy and popcorn, enjoying the moment snuggled up against him. (i hav no clue what u just said)

(eh, not much of a swimmer)

(Haha autocorrect, damn it)

(I said, which I don't know how this would work but ok)

Alek patted her hair and sucked on his straw, watching the trailers ebb into the movie.

Nene's fingers found their way to his belt, which she unbuckled in a few seconds.

(haha, that makes much more sense, u never been to a theater where the armrests went up?)

Eztli smiled at the feel of his hands and smirked as the movie started, she could tell it was going to be a very stereotypical horror movie.

Æsc let out a moan as she mess with his belt and he slipped her panties down to her knees and let his hand trail back up between her legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom