Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eztli laughed and squeezed his hand, "Just because it's weird doesn't mean it's bad. I don't mind walking as long as you're the reason I'm going sooooo slow." She giggled playfully and started towards the living room.

Æsc smiled down at her, "Ooh, I think this is turning out to be the best shower ever."

( . . . . haha, LATE X-P )

(*sigh* SHUDUP I'm proud of myself >3< meanie)

Alek rolled his eyes and followed her. "You're mostly why I go so slow sometimes."

Nene grinned and took the soap from him, starting to scrub his chest with it.

(heehee, good job)

"Be careful," Eztli said with a smirk as she led him through the living room, "you talk like that I might run you to exhaustion."
"Where ya going," Bran asked looking up from helping Meztli out with some cleaning.
"To see a movie," Eztli said with a grin, not stopping.
"What movie?"
"I don't know, maybe something with a lot of sex in it."
Bran's face went very carefully blank as he glared at them and Meztli said with a sigh, "If you make your father's head explode you're cleaning it up."
Eztli giggled and said, "I loooove you, Daddy." Then quickly pulled Alek out of the house.

Æsc moaned softly at the feel of her hands running over his chest, feeling dirty and clean at the same time.

Alek chuckled as they got outside. "That wasn't very nice, Eztli."

Nene smirked. "Well, someone likes their bath." Her hands ran down his chest to a spot just above his belly button.

"You've only known me for a few days, so here's something you're going to learn about me," Eztli said, looking at him and grinning as they walked, "I'm not very nice."

"Someone likes their bather," Rune replied with a smile. He placed his still soap covered hands on her shoulders and started to gently rub them.

Alek mirrored her expression. "But, you're more than nice to me... So does that make up for it?"

Nene laughed. "It's true." She continued to let the suds run down his body, feeling her own go down her back.

Eztli grinned and nodded, "Sure, if you want it to." She giggled as she walked through the village towards the forest that separated them from the city.

Æsc smirked at the feeling of the suds running down his torso and he let his hands trail up her neck and link around behind it, "True for both of us."

Alek linked his fingers with hers, grinning like a fool. "I'm glad we got to do this, Eztli."

Nene smiled and gave his shoulder a kiss, trailing over to his collarbone. "Guess so." She set the bar of soap down to place her hands on his hips.

Alek smiled down at her. "I love you, so much."

Nene giggled at his moan and continued to trail her kisses down his chest, skirting his abs.

(yes muahahahahha)

Alek chuckled softly and threaded his fingers with hers. "I know."

Nene smiled, tracing her fingers over his stomach. "I love you too."

Alek chuckled and led her a little deeper into the woods, knowing where he was going with certainty.

Nene felt the water on her back start to go cold, so she came back up to full height and smirked. Luckily, all of the soap had run off the both of them by then. "Oh, looks like we gotta get out now heh heh." She turned off the water and hopped out of the tub, wringing her hair out and walking back into the bedroom.

Eztli followed him with total trust, she recognized where they were, but didn't know where he was going. She also didn't care that much, she knew he wouldn't take her anywhere unsavory and as long as she was with him she'd be happy.

Æsc moaned softly , "Ooh, that's mean." He shook his head while still in the shower, shaking out most the water, much like a dog, and followed her out, grabbing a towel to dry himself off as he followed her.

Alek squeezed her hand. "What kind of movies do you think they have out? I've heared there's a horror that's really scary.."

Nene laughed evilly. "I'm just a big meanie, Æsc. You should know this by now." She found a towel that she had used only once to dry off with and wrapped her hair in it, picking through her dresser for clothes.

Eztli shrugged with a smile, "I don't know, I don't watch tv and I don't go to school so I haven't heard of any. And when you live with a Demon in your head horror movies kind of loose their oomph. However I don't mind going to it if you want to." She grinned up at him.

"Oh I do know, I just like stating the obvious," Æsc replied as he walked up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing up against her for a second as he kissed her shoulder then pulled away again and went to get some clothes of his own.

Nene turned to grin at him. "One of the rare times, you're actually right about something."

Alek shrugged. "I could say the same. Lamia was pretty much 8 horror movies all wrapped up in one person." He smiled. "Can we get popcorn?"

Æsc laughed and replied as he pulled on some clean underwear, "Like I said, I have my moments."

Eztli nodded, "In RealD 3-D, and High Def." She shook her head to get the thoughts of her nemesis out of her head and she smiled up at Alek, "Of course, and cokes and candy." She giggled happily.

Nene giggled and threw her towel at him, turning to put on her own undergarments.

Alek grinned. "Good."

Alek shrugged. "I dunno, Texas Chainsaw Massacre I think." He grinned. "Blood and gore."

Nene shot him a smirk. "I think you already know what I want to do..." She was now clothed in her panties and bra, shuffling around for a shirt.

(i heard that was a total waste of time and money, but then i guess that mostly depends on who u are)

Eztli laughed softly, "I would think you of all people had had enough of blood and gore."

"Well," Æsc replied with a smirk, "I know one thing you always want to do, however I don't think you would've gotten dressed if that were the case."

Nene thought about it for a second. "You could still do what I want to do with clothes on." She grinned. "Not that I would know..."

Alek shrugged. "I thought we could just make out, since that seems to be the most popular thing us teenagers are doing at movie theaters."

(Yea, I'm not all that into it lol Alek cracks me up sometimes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom