Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(heehee, u usually r ^_^ i just think Æsc would b a highly amusing father :D )
Æsc's brow furrowed, "Why would Meztli be wondering where we are?" (they're at their house X-P)

Eztli giggled a bit, "Extremely good luck. Well good for me, a little bad for you."

(well, i would hope u wanted him that way, otherwise it'd b pretty odd that he was that way if u didn't want it)

Arya walked down the street. Tears fell down her cheeks. How dare Shaye. She had been In Italy for a pack meeting. A pack of which she'd been alpha of for 500 years.

Shaye paused in his snogging when he scented Arya. He instantly broke away from the girl, who looked rather confused, and ran into the trees.

Alek shrugged, looking amused. "I think there's luck all around.."

(lol)

Nene shrugged. "We're usually there all the time.."

Nene arched a playful eyebrow, rolling over to face him with her chin in her palm. "And by fun, you mean...?"

Alek returned the kiss passionately. Her lips made a shudder run through him in a way that only she could accomplish. He spread his fingers over her lower back, and traced a small circle in the middle with one of them.

Æsc smirked at her and replied, "Oh you know, all that raunchy stuff your so into."

Eztli moaned softly as goosebumps rose over her skin where he touched. She smiled softly at his shudder, loving that she could induce that in him. A chill ran up her spine at the thought of how much she loved him and how much she knew he loved her.

Nene grinned at him. "I don't think it's just me." She quickly flipped over so she was on top of him, still grinning. "You're into this too, right?"

Alek roved his hands over her hips and tasted her lips with his tongue. His emotions were starting to boil over, and it was becoming hard to contain himself.

Æsc grinned back as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her bare flesh pressing against his (heehee, couldn't say that in CS with out worrying about getting n trouble ;) ) and he nodded, "Extremely. I couldn't be more into it." He lifted his head a bit and kissed her then added, "I couldn't be more into you."

Eztli moaned softly at his touch, feeling her temperature start to rise as his hands roved over her. She almost pressed into him, but then caught herself and gently broke the kiss and smirked at him. "Control yourself boy."

(lol i think that almost every post :D)

Nene gave him a sexy and evil look. "I can change that."

Alek made a noise of disappointment as she moved away. "Sorry." His wolf ears twitched guiltily.

(i know :D maybe this is the reason we're friends...)

Nene leaned down over him to kiss his nose. "Oh don't worry, you'll like it."

Alek chuckled. "I can see that." He crinkled his nose, rather adorably and tweaked her chin with his hand. "Let's go do something today."

Alek shrugged. "I dunno, normal things?"

Nene liked the feel of his hands on her naked skin. She gave him a fake surprised look. "Oh, I just remembered, I have to patrol today... Darn. Guess you'll have to find out later. Better get readyy..." She gave him a giant smirk and rolled off of him to walk sexily into the bathroom for a shower. (hehe she's mean ^^)

Eztli's brow furrowed, "Normal things? What would that be?"

Æsc let out a rather annoyed, but still playful, growl as he rolled over and smacked her butt as she walked away, "Patrol?" he called after her, "Patrol what? You live in an apartment building and you haven't joined the pack yet."

Nene thought quickly. "I have to patrol the shopping sites for new clothes, ha!" She turned and gave him a dark smile. "You can pick out the lingerie." With that, she shut the door and turned on the water, getting into the shower.

Alek crinkled his lips in thought. "Hmmm... How about a movie?"

"If you get a laptop you can do that in bed," Æsc called just below a yell, hoping she could hear him over the water. He chuckled softly and flopped back down on his back and moaned softly.

"A movie is good," Eztli said with a smirk, "I might get restless in the middle though." She looked over as Meztli walked into the kitchen and started to fill a pot with water, then she looked back at Alek. "What movie?"

Nene stuck her head out of the shower, yelling back. "You can also have sex over a laptop, dear!" She laughed and started rinsing her hair.

Alek shrugged, looking sheepish. "I'll have to look at what's playing..."

"I think that was my point!" Æsc yelled in return. He chuckled as he flipped the covers off and rolled out of bed. He grinned a bit evilly and snuck around the bed and into the bathroom. Slipping into the shower behind her he asked playfully, "Want me to, uh, wash your back?"

"You can check Life in the paper," Meztli said, gesturing toward the living room as she set the pot on the stove and turned the burner on. "Unless of course you just plan to go to the theater and check then plan around it."
Eztli watched her mother as she spoke then looked at Alek with raised eyebrows.

Alek shrugged. "It's alright Meztli. I think finding the thing you're looking for is half of the fun." He smiled at Eztli. "Thanks anyway though."

Nene looked back at him with a snort. "Um, sure." She grinned. "And then I can wash your front."

Nene laughed and handed him the soap. "Wash away."

Alek thought for a second. "Well, there's that one movie theater that's down a few blocks.. We can see what they have there, first.."

Æsc smiled and took the soap, almost dropping it, but manage to catch it before it completely fell out of his grasp. He laughed at himself before "sudsing" up his hands and then gently rubbing her back, making it a massage as well, or at least trying to.

"Okay," Eztli replied with a smile. She started to pull Alek into a shadow, then remember he didn't like going through her Abyss so she stopped and chuckled softly, "Wow, it's going to be weird to walk."

Alek smiled, correcting her. "A normal walk, yes. Weird, no."

Nene sighed, liking the feel of his attempt of massage. She leaned into him, the back of her head resting on his shoulder. "I think my shower just got better."

"It's very weird for me," Eztli corrected in return. "Unless I feel like running or where I'm going is in seeing distance I shadow-port there, and if I don't 'port, then I run. So yes, a walk, no matter how normal, is weird."

Æsc smiled and lowered his head to kiss her jawline tenderly, "Glad I could make it so, Love."

Alek took her hand, smirking at her. "Well it isn't for me, so you're going anyway even if you do think it's weird."

Nene turned around, smiling a little. "Now it's my turn."

(look what I can do: ☼ ♦ ◄ ↕ ◙ ♪ ♀ ♂ ¶ § ▬ heehee i just learned how to do that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom