Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(AWW RUNE *squee* sorry, but that was cute haha)

Alek wrapped his arms around her shoulder, giving her a wry look. "You won't have to worry about the capturing part, I've had enough of jail for now." He kissed her cheek, his expression softening. "But, I can't promise you that I won't die for you.. Because I would. It's a fact."

Nene blushed slightly, with what little blood she had left in her system. She still felt butterflies in her stomach whenever he told her that she was beautiful. She always would laugh at herself later for doing it, but she figured that she could never get over it. When his teeth met her neck, the skin prickled around the contact. Her heartbeat was racing, and Nene couldn't really get a hold of her emotions at the moment, and she was unable to speak.

(haha, i enjoy making him a cheesy, cute, love-sick puppy ^_^ )

"I know you would," Eztli said, looking up at him as she wrapped her arms around her waist, "but don't. If I loose you now I won't be able to hold on anymore." She looked down and rested her head on his chest, holding him close, "Then your sacrifice would be for nothing because I would no longer exist except as an empty vessel for Sinka to control freely."

Æsc couldn't help a grin as he felt her heartbeat quicken, he couldn't hear it though for his own heartbeat was pounding in his ears, but he couldn't get over the fact that he could make someone's heart race in such a way. His teeth and lips grazed up her throat, and down her jaw till they met her lips again as his hands lovingly and longingly caressed her body.

Nene moaned softly at his touch, feeling herself curve even closer to him and wanting more.

Alek stroked her hair. "You won't have to worry anytime soon, but we do all have to die eventually, right?" His expression turned thoughtful. "It wouldn't be very fun to live forever..."

Æsc sighed as she pressed herself against him, needing her more and more by the second and his hands moved ever faster as they slid down to her pants.

"True," Eztli said with a small nod, "but the life vessel is usually shorter than it would be without our . . . passenger," that was just one more reason she'd resisted being with him, she hadn't wanted to risk leaving him alone, or risk him dieing first and loosing it. "Lamia being one of the rare exceptions, if I loose you I would become just like her."

Alek shuddered at the thought. "Maybe I won't die, then.." He lifted her chin, so he could kiss her.

Nene let out an airy laugh. "Someone's hasty." She knotted her hands in his hair and mashed her lips to his again, feeling the heat in the kiss.

Nene smiled seductively at him. "Good thing my pulse is skyrocketing, huh?"

Alek pulled her closer, still kissing her. He broke the kiss to say, "I like the way you think, dear."

"Mmm," Æsc groaned a bit through lips that he pressed to her jaw before lifting his head and replying with a smirk, "A very good thing, for mine is as well." His hands pushed her pants down over her hips.

Eztli giggled a bit and shook her head, "Actually you just like the way I talk 'cause if you knew half the things going on up there you really would run for your life." She didn't really mean that, she didn't listen to most of what Sinka tried to tell her and she knew if Alek were going to run he would've already.

Alek raised his eyebrows and smirked. "You really think I would? I mean, I have to disagree since I'm the most loyal person I know."

Nene's head tilted back slightly at his lips. "I love you, Rune." Her hands came down to his, helping him with her pants. "Don't ever leave me alone."

Eztli smiled and gave his nose a kiss, "No I don't, and you are very loyal otherwise you'd've already left with all that I've put you through."

"I could never," Rune whispered against her skin, "for then I'd be leaving myself alone too and I can't live without you. I love you too much." His hands gently pushed her pant down over her hips, lovingly carressing her skin in the process.

Alek gave her a genuine smile, stroking the nape of her neck with his fingertips. "I know that's for sure."

Nene shuddered at his warm breath on her skin, kissing him gently on his lips when he touched her. "I'm glad." She pushed her hands in his hair.

Eztli smiled and sighed at the feel of his gentle touch, closing her eyes as she did. Her love for him was overwhelming and she was amazed at how strong it was. "I don't deserve you," she whispered softly, not meaning to or realizing she'd said it aloud.

"You are my one and only," Æsc whispered as he kissed her and took her in his arms, his need for her consumed him completely. "And my forever."

Alek touched his lips to her cheek lightly. "Of course you do." He shuddered at her sigh. His thumb ran along her cheekbone.

Nene's head tipped back, letting her long hair flow across her back. She was close to her limit, but his touch made waves of electricity flow all the way down to her toes.

Eztli blushed when he answered her and she realized she'd said it instead of thinking it. She didn't agree with him but she didn't argue, overjoyed that he thought she was worth it, but not sure why he did. She turned her head a bit and kissed the thumb that was running along her cheek and said, "I love you so much, Alek." There was so much more she wanted to say to express how much she loved him, but there just weren't words for it.

Æsc groaned softly as he pressed his lips to her neck and quickly removed his own clothing, he could no longer postpone his aching for her, he needed her as he needed air.

Alek smiled softly at her, his thumb now tracing the shape of her lips. "I know that."

Nene trailed her hands down his perfectly sculpted torso, hardly believing that he was all hers.

She opened her eyes and smiled softly at him, "Good 'cause it's true, how ever much of an understatement it is, it's very true."

Rune sighed softly at the feel of her hands on his flesh, goosebumps rising on his skin and a slight shudder running down his spine. He gently lifted her up and set her on the bed before moving over her.

Nene was ready for what was about to happen, and had been for quite some time. She arched up to kiss him deeply. Her hands found their way to his spine, feeling the goosebumps that she had caused.

Alek's own lips curved up, his hands finding her hips. "It's alright, I feel the same way when I say it." He kissed her gently, slowly at first.

Æsc sighed as her hands slid across his skin and he pressed his lips heavily to hers completely absorbed by her and everything about her.
[fade to black?]

Eztli's eyes closed again as their lips met and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back strongly, smiling beneath it, she was amazed at how much more everything seemed to make sense when she was with him.

Arya wondered around in her wolf form. Being an alpha was tough. She'd been one for 500 years.

(nothing really did happened, but we were thinking about getting another arch-nemesis for the packs :p)

Alek threaded his fingers through her hair as he was completely engrossed in her. The way she felt wit him, just was so right.

(lol Shay's been sleeping with different girls[even though i didnt RP it] soo thats going to be interesting)

(yea we should fade :D)
*fades* Nene tried to catch her breath as she laid there next to her mate.

Shay had finally wandered back to the house, with another girl in his arms. Like usual, they were making out and he was coaxing the blonde into the house, hoping to get her into bed. XD

(Shaye's little brother's gf got killed (or so they thought) and then he got kidnapped and experimented on for 3 days then the gf came back and saved him, not sure if Shaye ever even knew what happened)

Eztli was practically melded into Alek, no longer able to pay attention to their surroundings, there was no one in the world but him and she knew she would always feel that way, she would never want another.

Æsc smiled as he panted next to her, he looked at her and ran a hand down her sweat covered arm and said breathlessly, "I love you so much."

(who's bed this time? they're all taken. he needs to get his own house)

(that was Alek you derp and Shaye's gf was Arya)
Alek tasted the sweetness of her mouth, and it was almost like a drug to him. He always felt like he needed more, but he knew that if they went farther she would get angry so he broke the kiss gently and still held her close. "I love you too, Eztli."

(haha i know :D it's most likely gonna be Eztli's >:) )

Nene grinned, still too breathless to answer. Her skin seemed to have a healthy glow nowadays. (lol from all of the fucking they've been doing XP)

(and i repeat "Shaye's little brother's gf got killed . . ." i said it that way specifically because Ayra's bf was Shaye X-P you derp!)
Eztli let out a tiny gasp as it seemed the kiss was very suddenly broken and she gave him a bit of a lopsided grin. "I don't know if it was God, fate, or just good luck that brought you to me, but I want to thank it profusely."

(oh, that's a BBBBAD idea . . . he's such a man whore)

Æsc chuckled softly at her grin and rolled towards her, kissing her neck gently. (it's too bad it's not from pregnancy! too bad she's a vamp ;-P)

( >.< maybe i'm just confused... lol like always but i get what ur saying now)

(why you want Nene to have babies?)

Nene bit her lower lip. "We should get up, Meztli's probably wondering where we are.."

Alek swiped his tongue over his teeth. "I think it was pure luck." He smirked.

(and yes, Shaye IS a man-whore, but I always wanted him to be like that hahahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom