Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eztli grinned and grabbed his hand, reaching up on her toes to give him a kiss and said, "You're hot is what I'm talking about." She grinned and started to tow him downstairs.

Æsc listened silently and then smiled at the last part, "Then I'm glad you got her hair, I got my dad's hair, but my mom's eyes."

Alek giggled and followed after her, still tasting her lips.

Nene frowned slightly. "Well I did have my father's eyes before I was changed.. They were blue."

Eztli grinned at the sound of his giggle but didn't stop, she was too hungry. She headed downstairs to see her parents in the living room. "Hey, sleepy heads," Meztli said with a grin and pointed to the kitchen, "Food's on the stove, help yourself." Eztli nodded and ran into the kitchen.

Æsc raised his eyebrows, "I bet they were beautiful then, but they are still beautiful now." He gave her a slight hug.

Nene leaned into his embrace, sighing. "I like yours too." She tilted her head up so she could kiss him.

Alek smiled at Meztli. "Thanks Mom." He followed after her daughter, almost drooling at the smell of the food.

Æsc smiled and pressed his lips happily to hers, tightening his grip around her.

Meztli smiled and nodded, "You're welcome."
Eztli grinned when she entered the kitchen and saw not only bacon but nearly ever breakfast meat you could imagine, plus pancakes, biscuits, waffles, and much more. "I love you Mommy!" she called as she ran to the food, grabbing a huge plate and stacking it up.

Alek laughed at Eztli's delight, and filled his own plate up with some biscuits and gravy along with bacon and sausage.

Nene deepened the kiss, feeling his bottom lip with her tongue. She smiled too, and pressed up against him in his arms.

(Aw where did u go? Well I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to go camping soo.. Won't be back until next Wednesday ughh )

(was spending time with my best friend all day yesterday)

Eztli filled her plate up with every meat she could find then grabbed the syrup and plunked down at the table. She practically drowned he entire plate in the sticky goodness before digging in wholeheartedly.

Æsc chuckled slightly at the feel of her tongue and let his own graze against hers.

(oh I'm sorry that your gpa died Tala D:)

Nene smiled under his lips and nipped at his tongue when she felt it.

Alek smirked at her when she applied her syrup. "I know what I'm getting you for christmas, now."

(we r eating lunch right now and we'll be home in about 4 hours :p but I can understand that about ur gpa :3)

Nene could still taste the berry remnants of the wine and she shifted a little closer to Rune, threading her fingers through his hair while still kissing him.

Alek nodded, shoving some sausage in his mouth, smiling at her with bulging cheeks.

(i was just saying i was on my phone ncase i had any bad spelling errors or typos n there u'd know y, and y i did't do his name right, and i'm on the phone again)

AEsc smiled at the taste of wine in her mouth added with her own natural taste and held her a little tighter as he deepened the kiss.

Eztli grinned at him and picked up a piece of country ham and slathered it in the syurp before stuffing the whole piece in her mouth.

Nene broke the kiss and looked at him slyly. The arch in her eyebrows showed what she was thinking about doing.

Alek continued wolfing down his plate(pardon the pun).

Æsc grinned mischievously at her expression and he stooped down and swept her feet out from under her with one arm and grabbed her shoulders with the other, sweeping her off her feet. Straightening back up and bringing her with him, he grinned down at her and said as he turned towards the kitchen doorway, "I know that look."

Every bit of Eztli's attention focused on her food as she continued to shove syrup covered meat down her throat until her plate was empty, then she proceeded to lick the plate clean.

(i lov puns ^_^)

(lol you have no idea how happy i was when your name popped up on the "Last Post" thingy... i think i might've had a mini heart attack/seizure..)

Nene wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a big-eyed look of innocence. "What are you talking about, Rune?" She gave him a grin as her lips found his neck.

Alek snickered as Eztli literally cleaned her plate. "Sexy."

(hahaha so sorry i've been so absent lately, my life is so hectic :-\ Wolf canceled the werewolf RP i was in with her and i'm thing about joining ur Crimson Nights RP since that's the only one she's still n(and u being in it is a huge bonus), but i don't know if i want to be joining something i might not hav time for, even though the only RPs i'm n right now r this one and a couple slow 1x1's with a friend)

Æsc grinned down at her, sighing as she kissed his neck, "Oh please, don't give me that look, you're anything but innocent." He went sideways through the kitchen door so as not to hit her head and carried her to the bedroom, "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Eztli lifted her eyes from the plate and gave him a syrupy grin, "Careful over there or I'll lick your face and make you all sticky and gross."

(i see >.> and i like how you added that little part about my RP :D and doesn't this one count as a slow 1X1 too? lol)

Nene's look turned into a dark grin. "You know me better than anyone. Most of the time that look works on humans. Mmm I love it when we're thinking the same thing.." A finger slid down his neck, tracing his collarbone.

Alek made a contemplating look. "Hmm, I don't now if that would be a good or bad thing..."

(btw, school starts tomorrow -.-)

(for now yes, iMental says she's gonna try to come over when she gets time though, so idk, right now me and her r RPing n PMs, wolf said she was going to but it doesn't look like she is now :-\ )

Æsc laughed, "True, but the humans don't know you're about to eat them." He laid her on the bed and leaned down over her to kiss her deeply, a now free hand trailing down her arm.

"A bad thing," Bran said a bit gruffly as he walked into the kitchen, heading towards the fridge.
Eztli giggle and got up to put her plate in the sink.

(wow ur school starts late)

(*shrugs* I guess so.. It still sucks though, cuz i cant get on this site at school LOL and yea, Wolf said that in my RP too)

Alek snickered and blushed slightly, Bran wasn't supposed to hear that. He followed Eztli with his own plate.

Nene's lips curved up in a smile before his own lips crushed hers. A sigh blew through her nose and she wrapped one of her legs around his waist.

(yea i bet, sorry this was the only other RP site i knew other than the other one i sent u; we can always PM it in CS if u wanna; yea, i miss RPing with her, which is y i was thinking about joining ur RP)

Eztli grinned at Alek as she rinsed off her plate and said, "Just 'cause he doesn't have wolf ears like you doesn't mean he doesn't have supernatural hearing still." She stuck her plate n the sink and looked towards her dad, "Where's Cavan?"
"Paion took him to school, she wanted to keep an eye on him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid and get himself more hurt."
Eztli smirked, "Only he would go to school in that condition, and with that much stuff he has to do otherwise," she added the last part thinking of all the files he'd had them bring in of the other test subjects, and the little girl.
"He only does it for you," Bran said with a smirk as he pulled his head out of the fridge with a Mountain Dew in his hand.

Æsc smiled as his hand slid of her arm, down her waste, and over her hip to carress her thigh as he deepened the kiss, pressing his body against hers.

(so . . . details?)

(well she isnt really on my RP either...)
Alek chuckled, tousling her short hair. "Yea, we kinda care about ya."

(um, yes? if you want)

Nene relished in the warmth of his body, and deepened the kiss, lifting her hips to curve against him.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1388550

Like it?

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1388946
I made another one too :3

(well, she only went to 1 RP 'cause she's n college and has a lot of stuff going on, so she won't b able to b on as much :-\)

Eztli grinned and gently punched him in the stomach, "I don't see you going to school for me." Not that she wanted him going to school, she'd rather him be here, with her.

(i don't really care either way, if u'r worried about it being awkward or something, i can if u want)

Æsc smiled under the kiss as she pressed her body to his and his other hand slipped under her shirt, running across her cool skin.

(yes, i do like ^_^ and u know i still hav a CS account, u could've PMed them to me ^_^)

(Yea, i know but i didn't feel like it :D i think i liked how we-i mean they-did it before lol cuz i think it would be a little awkward :p)

Alek shrugged. "If you want me to, I could. You have to remember, I did get captured by Lamia over you... I'd do anything for you, really. Even die." His expression was sincere when he looked at her.

Nene shuddered in response, and she could feel a twinge of excitement. She deepened the kiss and ran her tongue over his teeth.

(haha, i'm sure it was soooo much easier to tell me here than on CS :D kk, i agree, it prob would get awkward ^_^ )

Eztli smiled at him and reached out to thread her fingers through his, "I know you would, that's why I love you so much, I was only teasing. I don't want you to go to school, I would miss you too much all day." She rose up on her toes to press her lips softly to his and give him a quick, soft kiss before adding in a quiet voice, "And please, never, ever die for me. I need you alive too much for that. And don't get captured by anyone else again either."

Æsc smirked at the feel of her tongue and let his own slid against hers as he released her thigh to use both hands to slip her shirt up and off her, breaking the kiss for only a second as he slipped it over her head and threw it to the side. "You're so beautiful," he whispered as he pressed his lips to her neck, grazing his fangs over her skin as he kissed her. Maybe it was his imagination, but every time they were together he just wanted her so much more. Maybe it was cheesy, but if there was such a thing as "making-love" they were doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom