Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nene rolled her eyes. "Yea, that's why I said we should go home first, silly." She tapped his nose gently.

Alek twitched his ears. "I always seem to make you happy, although I don't really do anything."

Nene blushed, hugging him closer. "Sometimes I'm a little blonde."

Alek laughed. "That's true." He kissed get forehead. "All the more lovable."

"Haha," Æsc laughed and nodded, returning the hug, "that's true, but that's okay, 'cause it's cute."

Eztli smiled and kissed his jaw, "Exactly." She pulled her legs up and rolled across him and onto the bed on the other side of him then curled up to his side, wrapping her arm around him and resting her head on his shoulder. Looking up at him she smiled and said, "Now go to bed, sleepy head."

Nene laughed. "You're always cute, so I can't really pick out a certain trait."

Alek chuckled softly. "Mm you rhymed.." He yawned again and cuddled closer to her, drifting off to sleep already.

Alek smiled a little and sighed, falling asleep entirely.

Nene laughed along with him. "I'm sure you could."

(haha nice siggy Tala, idk if I want one yet..)

Alek snored lightly in his sleep.

Nene giggled. "Alright." She started leading him back home, her free hand reaching for her keys.

(heehee thanks, it's from the same webcomic that all the little strips n my sig on CS were from, this one makes a lot more sense if u actually read the WC but still funny without)

For the first time since she could remember Eztli slept soundly through the night, not one nightmare to disturb her slumber, barely even a twitch. Maybe it was being in Alek's arms, maybe it was because for now Lamia was defeated for a while, maybe it was just all the excitement of the day, or maybe it was all three, but when she awoke the next morning, fully rested and refreshed, and more content than she could remember being, she knew it wouldn't last forever, but she didn't let that thought bother her, she just let herself be content.
She could smell scents of breakfast drifting up from the kitchen, but she didn't want to move away from Alek. She grinned and chuckled silently, she'd never thought she'd put off food just to be with him, but she was. She sighed happily and nuzzled her face into his chest.

Æsc laughed and let himself be led, happily following after her as he threaded his fingers through hers.

(just arrived at Camp :D)

Alek woke groggily to Eztli burying in her face in his chest. "He smiled, rubbing his eyes. "Goodmorning."

Nene quickly jammed the key into the lock as they came up to the door, opening it to be greeted by their still nameless kitty.

(it wasn't fun but now I'm not confused yay)

Alek smiled slightly and his hands found her lower back. "You know, waking up to you is more exciting than cage bars."

Nene giggled. "Is that her name now?" She greeted the cat as well by stroking her furry spine as she made her way over to the kitchen.

*grumble*

Eztli smirked and reached a hand up to trace over where she'd just kissed and said, "That's very good to know. And waking up to you is much more exciting than the Abyss."

Æsc chuckled and shrugged as he followed her, "It can be if you want it to be, that was just the nickname that my mom used to give to any cat she petted on, I guess I picked it up without realizing it."

Nene opened the fridge and took out a blood pack. "That's really cute." She then took out a wine glass mixed Chianti in with the blood.

Alek nodded. "I better be." He kissed her gently on the lips and rolled over so she was on one side of the bed, facing her still.

"Dad always thought so," Æsc replied with a small smile as he sat on the edge of the table and watched her, he wasn't hungry or thirsty at the moment so he just watched her.

Eztli chuckled as he rolled over then she rolled to her back, and threw her legs in the air and used them as leverage to jump off the bed, "You're cute and all, but there's food and I'm hungry, and wolf doesn't taste as good as bacon."

Alek grinned. "Wow my own girlfriend chooses bacon over me. I think I'm jealous."

Nene leaned on the counter, holding her glass with two hands to raise it to her lips. "What were your parents like? You talk about them from time to time, but not in much detail. It's making me curious."

Eztli grinned at him as she shook out her short hair, it was all she needed to do to it to end the bed-hair look, "You should be happy I'm choosing to eat bacon instead of you, also, I very patiently waited for you to get up instead of going already, and I haven't 'ported down there without you yet."

Æsc looked down at the floor as he thought about it a moment and after a bit said, "They were really good people, and very good parents, I don't remember very much before my mom died, but it seems like the two of them were always laughing about something and if anyone ever ridiculed them they just let it roll of their backs, or turned it into a joke." His smile faltered a bit as his thoughts went to after his mother had died, his father had become a total different person, and now that Æsc had a mate he totally understood that.

Nene's gaze softened. "You miss them. But they are both inside of you. You're a good person and.. And you'll make a good father."

Alek got up as well, rolling over to his feet. "Very true."

Æsc nodded, "I do, every second." He looked up at her and gave her a bit of a sad smile, "I wish you could've met them, I think ya'll would've become fast friends."

Eztli nodded, "Yes, I know." She giggled and opened her bedroom door, not waiting for him as she headed over to Cavan's room, however when he wasn't in there and she didn't need to help him she did wait for Alex.

Nene smiled, putting her glass down beside him. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she kissed his cheek. "That wouldve been nice, but I'm happy with just you. Besides, Bran and Meztli are pretty much your parents."

Alek followed after her, leaving his shirt off since he was feeling hot. "Mmm bacon, can't wait."

Alek looked down at himself, smirking. "Oh really?" His own hair stuck out everywhere and he did look rather cute. A faint blush made his cheeks pink. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Nene sighed. "Hmm.. Well my father was away most of the time on business trips so I didn't get to see him very often, but when I did he was usually really tired. But he was a nice man, good father. He paid the bills. My mother worked also, but not as much as my dad. She looked after my brother and I and she always knew how to so things in a perfect way, like all mothers do." She smiled. "My red hair comes from her, you know."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom