Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Hmmm, sounds good I guess, any specific plans on how you want to meet him? Well I'm not sure how him producing light would work, or what it would matter since there's nothing to see)

Meztli barely dodged Sinka's jaws but still received a painful blow to the side from one of her massive claws, tossing her away like a rag doll. Luckily it just happened to be in the general direction of Paion who managed to run up and catch her before she slammed into a tree but her momentum still knocked them both to the ground.
"Meztli!" Bran called out in fear as he saw his mate laying motionless as the Healer scrambled to check and heal her wounds. He knew she wasn't dead because he'd be able to feel that, but it was a bad enough blow to knock her immediately unconscious.
"She'll be fine," Paion yelled at him, "pay attention to what you're doing."

"That's why I said 'being your mate'," Æsc replied with a smirk. "Because loving you and doing that is both a part of it." He smiled as she placed her hand on his hip and let his hand run lightly down her arm.

(i don't care lol i just want the meeting to happen, he could just happen upon him while he's looking for a way out. it's not like using his sight will help a whole lot)

(wah, Meztli!)
Alek continued wandering, feeling really useless. Right about now, he was thinking that this was a very bad idea, considering he wasn't helping at all with the fight over Sinka. Wandering in the dark was not what he wanted to do today, nor did he want his mate to succumb any further to her demon.

Nene grinned and trailed her fingers over his bare side. "I think loving me also counts for 'doing that'."

(Kk, hmmmmm . . . ,and yea, that's my point, nothing to see so no point in being able to see.)

There seemed to be some kind of movement in the darkness. It was somewhere between the movement of a breeze and the motion of a solid object. It swirled around Alek, not in a threatening way, but more so in a curious way. Nothing quite like Alek had ever been here before, and no one had ever come to the Abyss without Sinka or one o her vessels. There was a question that seemed to hang in the atmosphere, it wasn't voiced but it was still somehow obvious that the presence was asking who he was and how he'd gotten there.

Æsc grinned and nodded, "For sure, because I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't love you." He smiled and leaned over to kiss her as his hand trailed up her arm, over her neck and to her jaw. He could feel and taste the sweat on her skin and while in any other instance it might seem gross, with this it was a little exciting, because it was just another part of their love and passion together.

Alek froze again, feeling the ghosting breeze swirl around him. He didn't know what the breeze meant, but he suddenly remembered Eztli talking about her grandfather at one point. His fur stood on end, feeling slightly more anxious to get out of there.

Nene sighed under the kiss, the feeling of his hands like heaven. She loved him so much, so it was only natural that they were this close.

He wasn't answering, maybe he couldn't speak, maybe he couldn't understand the question. The presence seemed to grow a little annoyed, it would have to speak to communicate, if the newcomer could even communicate. Vocals weren't exactly easy with no mouth. "Who . . . ventures . . . in the . . . endless dark?" the presence finally asked, the voice slow and ancient sounding.

Æsc smiled under the kiss at her sigh, he couldn't believe he could make someone this happy. So long he'd told himself his existence was pointless and she'd come long and instantly changed that. Every moment with her was perfect.

Alek's ears twitched when he heard the voice, the elder vocals resounding throughout the dark. "U-Um... My name is Alek.. Eztli is my, er, mate. Sort of." He tried to sniff the air to see of he could scent anything either, but to no avail. "Who are you..?"

Nene wished that her mate had never degraded himself so much in the past; it had really taken a toll on his self image, which made her sad. She was now just content on telling him how much she cares about him.

The presence seemed to swirl with interest and excitement when Alek gave his name. "Ahhhhhhh Allllleeeekkkkk . . . My granddaughter . . . spoke . . . of you. Beg . . . pardon, my . . . body faded . . . long ago . . . words do not . . . come easy. . . . How are you . . . here." His words were slowly strengthening.

Æsc knew she didn't like how he'd thought of himself but it was hard not to think of yourself as nothing when nearly everyone you came across told you, you shouldn't exist. But none of that mattered anymore to him, it was in the past and she had changed all that and he wouldn't change any of the events of his life if they meant he wouldn't find her.

Alek chuckled, slightly nervous. "So you're the mysterious Grandfather..." He turned slightly serious again. "Well you see, some of Sinka's madness flowed into my body when Eztli turned me back into a wolf. My wolf self had been burned out of my body by a previous accident, and I wanted her to be the one to change me. So I guess I also inherited the Abyss.." This was sort of hard to talk about, but it wasn't like he was nervous since he couldn't wen see who he was talking about. "Anyway, I thought I could find some answers here considering Eztli's locked deep inside of her demon right now.."

Nene deepened their kiss, telling him how much she cared for him in the gesture. She knew it was hard for him to think highly of himself, but she also knew that she helped him with that. Rune was her everything and she wanted to make sure he knew that every single day

The presence stirred uncomfortably at Alek's words. "You had her . . . turn you? . . . Not so wise. . . . Past is past though. . . . . What questions do . . . you have, Child?"

Æsc let out a soft moan as she deepened the kiss. It had beed hard to continue thinking of himself as useless when someone as amazing as her loved him so much. Not to mention he knew she deserved more than someone who was so down on themselves they couldn't do what they could to make her happy. He would always think she still deserved more than him, but that really just meant he would always try to do his best for her to at least strive for what she deserved.

Alek sat down, thinking. It was easier to think of the situation now that he wasn't so terrified of the dark. "I just wanna know what Sinka is weak to.. Eztli's had such a hard time lately with keeping her under control, so the least that I would want to know is if you found anything about that." He huffed a sigh, feeling anxious about his mate.

Nene took advantage of his moan by letting her tongue slide along his teeth. Rune was her world, and it was hard to believe that a person like him could hate himself so much. That side of him made her extremely sad because she knew how much of a great guy he was. She was determined to heal his wounds with her love, knowing she already had in a way; she wasn't done yet.

"Hmmmmm . . . weaknesses." He stilled as he tried to think back, his solid form was so long ago though that time was hard to remember. "Well there's always light. . . . . She seems to dislike being reminded . . . that she's not strong enough to . . . . survive alone. She's a parasite . . . and she knows it." He was quiet a bit more then threw in, "The phrase her brother uses . . . it only works with certian people. . . . The one or two people . . she relies on most."

Æsc smiled at the feel of her tongue in his mouth and he nipped playfully at it, there was nothing like the taste of her and the feel of her. He might not think as highly of himself as she did, but he no longer felt like he was a waste of space. She had already made him realized that he had some use in this world, and even if that was only to make her happy he would spend his life doing so.

Alek thought that the old man might've faded away since he was so still, but when he spoke again, he was able to relax again. "That's right. She is a parasite..." He growled a little, shaking his head. Sinka had been a parasite in this family for too long. "What's this phrase that you mentioned..?" The person that Sinka relied on most was Eztli, so maybe the other was him..? He would have to test it.

Nene giggled at his nip, rolling them over in the sheets so he was on top of her again. She couldn't imagine a world without his touch at this point, so it was important to her that Æsc would always remember that he was important. If he really just kept himself alive for her, that would be fine. Just so long as he was there.

(i meant that Eztli relied on most, not Sinka, whoops, sorry ^^; that's y it works for Cavan)

"The phrase . . . the phrase," the presence swirled as it thought. So very long ago, who had it been that used it on him, what had he said. It was hard to recall, his being had half loved and half hated the words. "Chichi ahyectli, I believe. Some sort of . . . restraining command, I think. . . . Latin has the most effect on her."

Æsc let out a surprised grunt as she rolled them over and braced himself over her. He grinned a bit and deepened the kiss further as one hand tangled into her hair and he let his chest press lightly down against hers. Even if the rest of the world thought he shouldn't exist he couldn't care less about it anymore. The only person who's opinion truely mattered to him anymore was hers and she obviously wanted him existing otherwise this wouldn't be happening. He might not understand it, but he wasn't taking it for granted.

(oh whoops lol well whatever, it still includes Alek)

Alek waited patiently for him to remember. Being trapped in the Abyss was probably not the best thing for one's memory, especially if you're not longer a human being. He half wondered if Eztli would end up here eventually. "Chichi.. ahyectli.. Latin sounds like fun." He committed the phrase to memory, determined not to forget. "Can you think of anything else that might be relevant..?"

Nene sighed, closing her eyes; there was no better feeling than this. The only person that mattered to her was him, which was sort of selfish, but knew that he also felt the same way.

(yeps ^_^ )

(yea, i'm sure it's hard to remember things when you no longer have a physical brain, poor old guy)
"Latin issss fun," he replied with some amusement in the old voice. "Mmmmmm, just remember . . . . there isn't one vessel that's been seperated from the demon . . . and survive. She is a menace, but we cannot . . . survive without her. I came here . . . to try and stop her from taking . . . my granddaughter. I failed and now I'm trapped here . . . don't let her do the same."
(i feel like i had something i wanted him to say, but i can't remember it . . . .)

Æsc let out a sigh of his own, it was strange to have someone that was so into him, or for that matter to be so into someone. He wasn't sure how he'd gotten through so long without her because he knew now that if he lost her he wouldn't be able to function. But he also knew that wouldn't happen. He knew without the slightest doubt that she would never leave him.

(ugh poor old guy)

Alek sighed and nodded, taking that into account as well. "Yea, that's what I'm really worried about.. I wouldn't want to try anything and have her disappear off into the dark. Even if we had gotten rid of Sinka, it wouldn't be worth it." (yea, same actually)

Nene smirked and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He would just have to get used to the fact that she was crazy about him. It was sort of scary to think about what would happen if they ever did actually get separated, so she would try to avoid that at all costs.

(very poor *pats old guy's presence*)

"No, it's not," he agreed quietly. "I hated the light all my life and now . . . I'd give anything to see it again. I do not wish for my granddaughter to go through the same . . . Even death is far more preferable." There seemed to be some sort of exasperated sigh. "Is there anything else I can answer for you?" (darn! i hate it when that happens >_< i should've writen it down, i know i have a bad memory; just watch, he'll get out of there and then i'll remember what it was)

Æsc's greatest fear was their seperation. He was less scared of her dieing than them being seperated, and that was saying something because he was terrified of her death, but at least he knew in death they still wouldn't be seperated because he would go right after her, there was no way he'd survive it, he wasn't strong enough, and didn't want to be. But if they were torn apart, both alive but unable to touch . . . . well the thought was too much to bear and any time it came on his mind he quickly pushed it away. He'd be gladly willing to go back to those labs for eternity if it meant getting to stay with her. His arm slipped under her upper back and held her close against him, maybe it was selfish, but he would never let her go.

Alek chuckled a little. "Well, I would want neither to happen anytime soon... But, I don't think I have any more question for now." He thought for a second, just to make sure. "Oh, well I guess I should ask how to get out of here..?"

Nene pressed close into him, never wanting him to let her go. She was rather afraid of their separation as well, so being close to him like this was the major thing that reassured her when she thought of being away from him. Her lips pressed against his forehead, arms wrapping around him even more than normal. This was nice.

"Hmmmmm," the presence stilled as it thought. "I do not know how one such as you would leave . . . . . . . We do so by feeling for a shadow and exiting through there. It is easier in the beginning by finding the shadow of someone you are close too, Eztli or one of the family maybe, or a place you know well. I do not know if you would be able to, maybe you also absorbed some powers, it would seem as such if you're here . . . . . hmmmm . . . maybe I can find some way to push you out if you can't."

Æsc felt her stronger than usual grip around him and he smiled and embraced her even more as well. The feel of being so tangled up with her was amazing and he was always most comfortable, in every aspect, with her in his arms. He kissed her neck as her lips pressed to his forehead. He couldn't be happier than he was right now.

Alek twitched his ears as he thought as well. Eztli had explained her shadow-porting to him before, so it wasn't hard to picture what the old man was saying. "I could try it.. It couldn't hurt." He frowned a little, concentrating for individual shadows. The Abyss was made up of shadow, so all he had to do was find one person's; Bran's would do. He knew they were all fighting against Sinka right now, and that's where he would want to be. There! "I-I think I found it..!" An image of the Alpha in wolf form appeared in his mind, and he focused hard. "Thank you for everything.. One day, we'll release you from this place." He bowed his head in respect before vanishing from the shadows.

Nene pressed her cheek against his hair, sighing softly. "I love you, Æsc." She smiled at the feel of his lips, loving when he kissed her there. She couldn't imagine living in a world where he didn't exist, it wouldn't be possible.

"Mmmm, doubt it," he said quietly after the boy was gone. He had tried everything he could think of but had failed at everything, he'd already accepted the fact that he would probably be there for ever. If nothing else he could still help those that had to deal with Sinka here.

Bran nearly fell off Sinka's shoulders in surprise as Alek suddenly appeared from nowhere, right beside the monster. "Move!" he shouted at the boy as Sinka's huge head swung towards him. He was right there, the easiest way to gain control would be to kill him, but thanks to Bran's powers she had slowed significantly.

Æsc smiled and kissed her neck again, loving those words coming from her lips. "I know you do," he replied softly. He wasn't sure how he'd ever survived so long without her, she was everything to him, including his entire reason to keep existing.

Alek quickly dodged her head, growling in anxiety. His fur was bristling with adrenaline as he ran forwards. "I know what to do..!" His claws dug into the soil and he held his ground, his muzzle tilted up by Sinka's large ears. "Chichi ahyectli!!"

Nene nearly purred in delight, nuzzling Æsc's cheek. "Good... What should we do now, husband of mine..?"

Sinka snarled as the boy barely dodged her jaws and she spun after him.
"Don't you get yourself killed, son!" Bran shouted at him, unable to do anything from where he was other than what he was already doing.
Sinka laboriously went after Alek again. She had no clue where Alek had been the last few minutes or what he had in mind, all she knew what that she wanted to sink her teeth into him more than she had anyone else before. And she was so close, her massive jaws opened and were nearly around him when he stopped, caught her gaze, and said those two words she hated more than any others. She almost laughed at him though, from all the others that had tried not one had succeeded, only the brat brother had been able to do that. But that "almost" moment only lasted the smallest fraction of a second before she felt it take hold and she roared in rage as her control slipped away one more time, but not before throwing out one more slow swipe at the boy.

Æsc grinned at the last three words and twisted his head a bit to kiss her. "I don't know, wife of mine. We could always just stay in bed all day. Can't imagine anything being funner. Or we could go find our new home in the pack like you wanted to."

Alek's battle worn body was charged with the energy that came from his excitement. He finally had come closer to stopping her! It was only a matter of time before Eztli could be totally disengaged from the demon, and he couldn't be happier. At the Alpha's words he just chuckled, enjoying the fact that Sinka was getting slower by the minute, her huge paws swinging at his body with about a 1/3 of the speed she actually had. He glanced back and slowed a little when she voiced her rage, knowing that the Latin had worked. He didn't have enough time to dodge the last blow though, his legs getting knocked out from under him and sending him somersaulting onto the ground.

Nene grinned back. "Funner..? Hmm... Well, I'd like to stay in bed with you for as long as I can, but we should probably start looking for a bigger place to live. Especially if we want to start a family." She bopped his nose with her index finger playfully, slipping on her shorts.

(oh, did you ever remember what you wanted to say earlier?? lol)

Bran couldn't quite believe it. Several of Eztli's loved ones had tried that and none had been successful other than Cavan. Alek had had a deeper impact in their short time together than he'd realized. "Alek!" he called out in horror as he saw the boy go spinning like a rag doll, then he realized he had to get off the shrinking monster before he was sitting on top of his very small daughter, but that was easier said than done as she thrashed around in rage at the defeat. He managed to get his feet under him and leap off her shoulders, but her moving made the jump less than graceful and he tumbled across the ground. At least that got her attention on him and he managed to avoid her and keep her away from Alek and Meztli until she dropped to the ground and shrunk back into his little girl. He ran to her to make sure she was okay, then darted to Alek to check on him.

Æsc raised his eyebrows and sat up in bed, "F-family? Since when are we starting a family?" Something in the back of his mind told him to calm down, this was no reason to freak out, a family was a good thing, but he hadn't exactly been prepared for her to say that.

(of course not, still annoyed about that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom