Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Guess who this is!)

Arya wondered around the town sadly. Her Shaye, HER Shaye had been sleeping with multiple women while she was out on some pack meeting. The part that absolutely sucked was that she never told him she is the alpha of the most secretive pack in the world. She knew Shaye had heard the stories of the legendary spy pack and their arrogant leader, who is the first and only female alpha, known as the red alpha. Could Arya tell him? Could she trust him? She answered these questions several times and said yes to them all.

While the golden eyed, candy apple haired girl walked on she thought about her past 3,000 years of her life. Her mind was so chalk full of memories that she didn't even realized that a bunch of people, drunk boys, had been following her. Arya looked up and ran to the nearest alley. Bad idea. She was cornered. The frightened werewolf girl turned and was suddenly on the ground being held there against her will. She screamed and fought, but it was no use. They were going to r*pe her and she was helpless. Wait.... If she could get Shaye to get here and morph to his wolf form, he could help her! She tried to use her mind powers to shout out to him.

(Sorry it took so long. I've been moving around and got busy. You told me, Silver, that Shaye was sleeping around so I hope this is ok.)

(so sorry, Arya, Silver already knows this, but my computer crapped out on me and i couldn't get on this site on my mom's comp 'cause of parental controls ^^;

also, if she was the Alpha of another Pack she wouldn't be joining a new Pack. besides, being an Alpha isn't something 1 can hide, it changes even the scent of a wolf so that others know they're in the presence of an Alpha
also, there r and can be plenty of female Alphas, i've already had them in some other minor packs
lastly, since it takes major fights to win the rank of Alpha she'd be a great fighter, which then becoming Alpha it gets into the genes and body and makes her stronger and more aware so that they can protect and lead their pack, so some drunk boys wouldn't be able to pin her that easily)

Paion snorted in annoyance at Alek's mannish pride, there wasn't anything that irritated her more than a man belittling his health, especially when they said they could do it *because* they're a man. She poked him in the chest, "You're not going to impress anyone if you pass out again, Pup." He might be technically an adult, but compared to her age he was practically still a mewling.

Æsc laughed at that comment and his own eyebrows raised as well, "Actually, I'm pretty sure that means that I should talk like that. I should talk like that all the time. Hot and bothered equals a lot of fun with you."

(wow i totally forgot about Shaye haha!)
(and yea, idk about the whole secret Alpha thing, it sounds kinda messed up to me, but whatever. Maybe she could have the power to suppress some of the Alpha-ness??)

Shaye pushed open the door to the girl's house, feeling slightly guilty about playing Arya like that. The girl hadn't even been a wolf, so it made him feel even worse. But what could he do? His girl was off doing her own thing most of the time anyway, and it's not like he really was going to get anywhere with her.. They weren't even mated... When he walked into the alley behind the house, he thought he heard a scream about a block away, so he went to investigate.

Alek smiled apologetically at her when she snorted. "Hey, I'm tougher than I look.." His expression turned sheepish. "But I don't want to pass out either. I guess if you really want to get me food, you can." He could tell that his denial of her care was making her irritated, so he gave in. (haha a mewling Alek. Also, I forgot where Eztli is >.>)

Nene rolled her eyes up to the ceiling, laughing a little. "I think you already talk like that, considering how much time I spend without any clothes on." She smirked and slipped into his lap.

(she's all Sinkay and Bran and Meztli r off trying to calm her, right after re-turning Alek and he went all monstery too. if u want to reread the last page it'll all make sense again ^_^ )

(heehee, just imagine little Alek all helpless and puppyish, crying for milk heehee)
"Everyone is," Paion replied with a roll of her eyes. She nodded as he gave in, "Good, have a seat, Bran took most of your energy so spending what little you have left isn't a good idea." She then turned and headed out of the room.

Æsc laughed softly as she moved on top of him and his arms encircled her waste, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of her flesh against his. "That's very true. I guess I'm a much smoother talker than I ever realized." He grinned playfully and picked his head up to kiss her.

(I did that already lol I just couldn't remember if hey had actually calmed her down or not and didn't feel like reading the page before last)

Alek nodded, remembering the feeling that Bran had gave when when he used his powers. "Yea, I figured as much about that part." He frowned when she turned to leave. "Is Eztli still out there, is she okay??" He almost stood up to run after her to ask, but he thought that's probably a bad idea.
(Omg Lamia needs to come back ugh)

Nene leaned down to kiss him back, smirking. She bit down on his lip gently, teasing him. "Soo.. What should we do today besides lounging around naked?" Her eyebrow raised questioningly, running her fingers over his chest.
(I feel like I'm more ok with them being dirty than with Cavan lol)

(oh, haha, no she's still out there, Paion did literally JUST get Alek back home, they'll come back in in a bit)

Paion stopped at Alek's question and went back, shaking her head, "I don't know, Alek. All I know is that Sinka found a way to escape the ring of trees just after you passed out. I healed Bran and he went to take care of her, then I brought you back here. So I don't know what happened after I left.

Æsc let out a little moan as she bit his lip and he nipped at her upper lip in return. "Why should we do anything other than lounging around naked?" he asked with a teasing tone. It was strange, for someone who was usually so very uncomfortable around other people, he had never been more comfortable in his life than when he was like this with her.

Alek frowned even more, worried now. "...Do you think she'll be okay? I obviously can't go out and see for myself..." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Mm, we could always do a little more than just lounge~" Nene grinned slightly, running her hands slowly over his chest to link he hands behind his neck. He was oddly comfortable around her, but she wasn't too surprised over it; they *had* seen each other naked, after all, so that had taken away some of the awkwardness. That didn't cover other people though, so that was still a little confusing to her.

Paion's expression softened and she sighed and stepped closer to the young wolf and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Alek they've been dealing with this all her life and it's not the first time that Cavan hasn't been able to be there. As usual, they will manage to subdue her and bring her back safely." She didn't know if that was totally true, but she believed it was, Sinka hadn't killed any of her family so far.

"I'm always up for 'a little more'," Æsc replied with a mischievous grin and as her hands ran over his chest, his slid down her back and playfully rested on her buttocks. He knew it wasn't the seeing her naked that had made him comfortable with her, it was long before that that he'd stopped feeling awkward around her. He didn't really know what it was, but he figured it just had to do with their bond, with knowing how much he wanted to be with her instead of being alone, which was how he'd preferred it before he'd met her.

Alek slumped a little under her touch, feeling slightly comforted. "Thank Paion.. I'm sure it'll be fine, but it's still nerve racking to know that I can't do anything. Plus I can't check for myself either, so that doesn't help."

Nene giggled, leaning into his hands. "And I'm so glad for that." She leaned over to kiss him, smirking as she did so. Their bond probably helped a lot, but she was still wondering why he was so uncomfortable with everyone else in the first place.

Paion sighed and nodded, "Yea, I know, trust me, we all get nervous every time this happens. Cavan and Eztli are almost like kids to me. Meztli and Bran are my best friends, like siblings. They're my family as much as yours. So I know exactly how you feel. But know that just you being there for her when she wakes up from this will be a lot to her."

Æsc grinned as their lips met, he was so happy to be able to be like this with her. After running and hiding so long he had never expected to find a place to stay and a person to stay with. He had never felt as safe and secure as he did with her. He broke the kiss with a mischievous grin then grabbed her hips and rolled them over so that he was above her and then resumed the kiss deeply.

Alek smiled a little when he thought of Eztli waking up to see him waiting for her. He knew that was part of the reason why he did what he did, and it was worth the worry in the end. "You're right.. I probably shouldn't worry too much about it anyway, she'll be fine." He pursed his lips. "This is hard for everyone else too.."

Nene gave him a noise of disapproval when he broke away from her, but it turned into one of surprise when he rolled her over. She laughed a little when he kissed her agin, wrapping one leg around his waist.

Paion smiled and nodded at his turn around in mood, glad she'd been able to help. She knew she was tough most times but that was really just to take care of her patients, most of whom were unruly. "That's very true. Besides, the only thing worrying will do is stress you out. So try to relax as much as you can and I'll go get you some food."

Æsc couldn't help but laugh a little as her disapproval turned to surprise and then mirth. He loved doing that. Grinning a little more under the kiss at the feel of her leg around her waste and one hand trailed down her thigh. His hands moved over her hungrily, but also lovingly, he loved the feel of her under his fingertips.

Alek sighed, nodding. "Yea, and stress wouldn't be good for me right now bleh bleh.. Thanks for the food, though." He smiled sweetly, trying to get out of his worried mood.

Nene purred his name at the feel of his hands on her. As much as he liked the feel of her skin, she was the same with his. Her fingers twisted in Æsc's hair, bringing him closer.

Paion rolled her eyes and playfully ruffled his hair, "Stress isn't good for anyone ever. Including those that aren't injured or weak. It's very bad for the mental and physical health of anyone. And you're welcome." She chuckled and walked out the door again.

Æsc groaned at the feel of her fingers in his hair and happily allowed her to pull him closer, he could never get too close. He could feel his heart rate and temperature rising, he loved feeling like that because he knew what it meant was about to happen and he was never more excited than when he got to be with his mate.

Alek grinned up at her, drumming his fingers on the table. "I know, Paion. I just like to give you a hard time." He smirked to himself as she left, trying not to think of what was going on with Eztli.

Nene knew what was going to happen next as well, encouraging it by flipping him over this time, biting her lip after she straddled his hips. Her breath came fast, but she didn't let it stop her from kissing him again, keeping her hands in his hair to tug on it.

Paion chuckled and waved over her shoulder, "Like I said, you might not want to do that." She left his room and walked down the hall, pausing a second to check on Cavan who she'd brought home first. He was exactly where she'd left him but now with his face cradled in his hands. She couldn't imagine how hard it was for him to go through being the one that did almost every thing for Eztli to suddenly not being able to do anything.

Æsc let out a surprised grunt of his own when she flipped him over and groaned as their lips met again, smothering his own quick breathes. His hands came up and one playfully grabbed a breast while the other tangled into her hair.

Alek looked down at the arm that Eztli had almost bitten through, the faintest of marks showing that he was now a wolf again. This was his fault, really, and he knew it. He could've asked anyone else to turn him, and he chose to be the selfish one and ignore all of the precautions. A sigh of guilt escaped him, and he knew hat he had to do now. He stood shakily, writing down an apologetic note for Paion. He opened the window slowly and began to lower himself, extending all the way to land two stories down onto the ground. He shook himself off and painfully shifted into his new wolf form, the marks showing on his coat now. The madness in him was more prominent, but that didn't stop him from taking off in the direction of the circle of trees.

Nene arched her back into him, their hips connecting and moving together as she did so, exciting him more. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, making a soft moan of surprise as she felt him on her breast.

Paion left Cavan and headed down to the kitchen. She didn't bother to make anything. She might know everything there was to know about the healing properties of herbs but she couldn't cook a good meal to save her life. So she just grabbed some leftovers out of the fridge, heated them up, and went back upstairs. She frowned when she went into Eztli's room and it was empty. She let out a low hiss and sighed, "I hate werewolves sometimes," as she picked up his note.

Æsc groaned at the feel of her pressing against him, their hips nearly attached and bodies in perfect sync with each other. He nipped playfully at her tongue as it entered her mouth and his own grazed the tip of hers.

Alek was nearly there, but something was telling him that he wouldn't find anything at the circle. A voice hissed in the back of his mind, "The Abyss.. That's where she is.." He was confused. He couldn't control shadows like Eztli could, so that meant he also wouldn't be able to follow her there. Plus, Eztli's consciousness probably wouldn't be there. (Or is that where she goes when Sinka takes over??)

Nene felt his tongue with a smirk, gliding he own over his teeth. She love being close to him this way, actually feeling like his mate. It was true that they were bonded emotionally as such, but it was a whole other experience to be bonded physically to him.

(no, Eztli's just deep down in Sinka's consciousness, just like Sinka's in hers. They share a body and mind, that's why it messes with Eztli's sanity so much, they're just in sync while in the Abyss together, but Eztli can't get there without Sinka)

Paion sighed as she dropped out the window and took off after the stubborn wolf. She wasn't sure how exactly he thought he could do any thing in his current condition other than make matters worse if he passed out.

Sinka's tail thrashed and this time was able to dislodge Bran from her shoulders. He'd managed to drain a long of energy from her, but doing so was always taxing on him because he couldn't absorb her energy. She laughed as she stalked towards him as he struggled to his feet. "You know, you'd probably be doing a lot better at this fight if it hadn't been for the little monster, but you just had to tell the boy to convince her to turn him. None of this would be happening if you'd just done it yourself." She laughed again as she lunged at him but Meztli threw all her weight against Sinka's shoulder and managed to make the demon stumble a bit, saving Bran's life momentarily as Sinka spun and snapped at Meztli, missing by a fursbreadth.

Æsc wondered if he would ever get used to this. The fact that he got to be with such an amazing woman in such an amazing way. Honestly he hoped he didn't, because it was a great feeling to be so amazed. He'd never thought he'd have someone care about him enough to even begin that emotional bond to start with, but the fact that he had and now got to experience the physical bond as well, no wonder it was such a big deal.
With a bit of a smirk under their smile he suddenly rolled the two of them back over again so that he was once more on top and deepened the kiss even more.

(wow yea, that must be really messed up)

Stupid.. I chose to be inside of you for a reason. Alek frowned at the voice in his head. What did it mean? The voice seemed to sigh. I have enough power to get you into the Abyss, so you can save your girlfriend or whatever.. I'm a part of Sinka after all.
"Why are you helping me?"
I'm not. You're just stupid enough to cause yourself pain, and that's my goal. The voice was mocking him, and he knew it. So with a shrug, he closed his eyes and agreed with the demon silently.
The sudden rush of shadow was cold and suffocating, but it was when he opened his eyes that he truly felt frozen into place. The expanse of utter darkness was very unnerving, but he controlled himself and remained in his wolf form for now. Was this the Abyss...? He needed to help with the situation that Eztli was in right now and he hoped that he could at least do something here.
(don't worry i have a plan)

Nene moaned into his mouth as he deepened the kiss, feeling his body press close to hers. She could tell from his enthusiasm that he was also happy that they could be together like this. It made her happy just to think that he was as well.

(yes, yes it is, now u know why she's so messed up )

(i hope so especially since Eztli isn't there )

Meztli dodged Sinka's jaws and glanced at her mate, their eyes met for a second and they could both see in the others eyes that for the first time they thought they may loose this fight. Bran was too exhausted and with no powers that could be applied in a fight Meztli wasn't much use other than a distraction, but even she would get worn out eventually. Out of all those that had tried, Cavan had been the only one to ever be able to shut Sinka down without a battle. If they could get to each other Bran would've been able to drain some energy from Meztli to help him finish with the demon, but they really didn't have the time to stop for a minute to do that. As it was their eye contact only lasted for a split second before Meztli had to dodge a huge set of claws and jump away again.
Bran managed to get to his feet, he drew some energy from the creatures of the forest, he hated to do this because it left a radius of dead around him. Sure they were mostly just bugs, but he could literally feel the life draining from them and it still only gave him a small amount of energy. Taking a deep breath he waited for the right moment and as soon as Sinka's back was turned he jumped on her again, once more doing his best to latch onto her and drain her energy.

Paion slowed to a stop when Alek's trail ended, she had no clue what had happened or where he'd gone. . . . Or maybe . . this happened with Eztli all the time . . . surely not though. Maybe he'd just developed transportation powers suddenly. She hissed in irrataion, why did this whole family always do their utmost to go against her advise. She realized she could hear the fight not too far away and she frowned and jogged that way, this was taking much longer than usual.

Æsc smirked at her moan, loving that she felt as happy about this as he did. It was hard to believe someone could love him as much as she did. His hand slid down her hip and along her thigh as he finally couldn't postpone any longer, as much as he loved drawing out the before part to make it last even longer.
(fade to black)

(Didn't you say something about a certain someome's grandfather..? :3)

Alek shivered, his pelt bristling against the eerie cold. Even thought there was shadow, it seed that there as enough light to see by with his enhanced night vision. The voice inside of his head piped up again, smug. You know, I never said anything about getting back... Alek just sighed an continued walking. "I'm going to have to find a way out, aren't I..?

(Fade back ^u^)
Nene was sweaty again, after just having showered earlier.. She rolled away from Rune, out of breath. "Mm.. I love it when this happens.." She faced him with a grin, a piece of her hair sticking up in the back.

(uuuuh, i might have, i don't remember, that was a long time ago. i wasn't exactly planning on him still being in there, but he can be. also, there is NO light in the Abyss, not at all, and even if there were, there's nothing there for it to bouce of off so it could be seen. it's a vast, endless empty void of complete darkness, if Eztli's there she can allow herself to been seen if she wants)

Eztli let out a roar of annoyance as Bran latched onto her back again and once more tried to thrash her tail at him, but Meztli managed to catch her tail in her jaws and wedge it between a branch and the trunk of a large tree so that it got stuck there. She hoped if she damaged the tail that it was low enough down that it wouldn't effect Eztli if she returned . . . when . . when she returned.

(heehee :) they're so horny :D )
Æsc laughed breathlessly as he rolled to face her as well, "I love it too. There's nothing I enjoy more than getting to be your mate." He propped himself up on his elbow and leaned forward to kiss her, enjoying the taste of her salty lips.

(Yea I think you just said that he disappeared into the Abyss, so I thought we could have like a mystical meeting between the two of them and spill secrets about Sinka since he had to deal with her longer, unless that might screw things up lol; I figured that but idk maybe the light can be coming from Grandpa >.>)

Alek had a loads of troubled seeing. This was the Abyss after all.. He wondered how Eztli found this place so relaxing, when he just found it creepy. He wasn't scared, however. He figured the stuff that Lamia had put him through was way more scarier than this, so he could handle it.

(They really are lol xD)
Nene kissed him back, having to pull away after a few seconds so she could breathe. She let her hand rest on his hip. "I love you more than I love this though.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom