Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nene shrugged. "That's true, but you being in danger makes me want to die." She pouted. "The only one that should be attacking things is me anyways."

Alek laughed. "Ook whatever. I bet you love Cavan more, and your dad and mom."

Æsc rolled his eyes, "I would have to be doing something really stupid for a car to hurt me, and unless the cops just happen to have silver bullets, which I highly doubt, then I wouldn't be in any danger more than a little pain that could very quickly be removed."

Eztli rolled her eyes, "No more than you love your siblings more than me."

Alek shrugged. "I guess so." He smiled. "I think I might love you more than that."

Nene remembered her scarlet blood. "Well, maybe it would be okay..." She scowled at him. "But I still don't like it."

Eztli shrugged, "You can't possibly love me more than I love you."
She jumped when there was a sudden very loud thud against Cavan's door which they were standing in and she chuckled as she heard what she assumed was a shoe hitting the floor shortly after and then Cavan's voice saying, "Gross!"
"Oh please, you and Kiah are a hundred times worse."
"Yes, but we don't do it outside your door! You have your own room ya know."
Eztli laughed and rolled her eyes, but pulled gently out of Alek's grip and then took his hand as she headed towards her room.

Æsc laughed and kissed her nose saying, "I wasn't planning on actually attacking a car, Love, I was just saying it wouldn't be that dangerous. Even I'm not that weak."

Nene gave him a grin, almost maliciously. "You're still weaker than me though." She laughed. "But I still love you."

Alek chuckled and followed after Eztli. "I totally forgot he was in there." Embarrassment crossed his face and he flushed slightly.

Alek rolled his eyes and flopped down on the bed. "I'm in love with a smartass. Great."

Nene smiled and kissed him. "Can we go home now? I'm kinda cold."

Eztli giggled and sat on the edge of the bed, bracing her self on her hands on either side of his head she leaned down over him and said softly, "I wasn't exaggerating, dear." She lowered herself until she could press her lips softly to his.

Æsc kissed her back and then smirked, "Ha, that's what you get for being a pure-vampire!" He stuck his tongue out at her then smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, he didn't have a jacket or he would've given it to her, so he just settled with pulling her close. He was cooler than a werewolf or human, but still much warmer than a vampire.

(sorry for late posts :p watching Adventure Time haha)

Alek was a little surprised at her tenderness, bt he pulled her close to his chest, enjoying the taste of her.

Nene pouted sarcastically under his arms, but was feeling better with his body heat.

(s'ok, i'm playing Skyrim, so i'll b pretty slow myself, plus i hav 3 kittens distracting me!)

Eztli smiled and let herself be pulled down, letting her weight rest on his chest as she kissed him, once more needing to reassure herself he was there, that she wouldn't wake up and he wouldn't be there.

Æsc smiled and kissed the top of her head muttering, "Pitiful, so pitiful."

Nene snorted. "You're one to talk, mister."

Alek broke the kiss and slid his hands to the middle of her back, smiling. "I'm so glad I'm yours. Really. I am."

(you and your OCD jeez.. Lol but I have OC-Ooh shiny!)

Æsc chuckled, "Please, I'm not near as pouty as you are."

Eztli smiled down at him, running a hand through his black hair as she replied, "I could never be anyone else's. Not now."

(don't u mean ADD? 'cause i'm ANYTHING but OCD hahaha, and seriously, u try not being distracted with 3 kittens climbing all over ur lap, face, and computer :D )

Alek smirked. "Good." He liked the feel of her hand through his hair and he ran his fingers over her cheekbone.

Nene looked up at him. "It's only because you make me that way." She laughed.

(lol i mean both :3 i think you have ADD and OCD :D)

Eztli smiled and turned her head a bit to kiss the palm of his hand and then muttered into it with a smirk, already knowing the answer, "As long as you're always mine."

Æsc laughed and grinned down at her, "I'm okay with that, I love your pout."

(ha, if u saw my house u wouldn't think that for a second ;) )

Alek kissed her forehead, grinning. "Well, I don't know.. I'll have to check my schedule on that one..."

Nene smiled. "But you love everything about me, so it doesn't really count."

Nene smirked. "You shouldn't have told me that." using his weakness against him, she nibbled at his neck.

Alek faked a surprised look. "How could you say that? My life is perfectly full of things to do."

Alek grinned. "Exactly. In a way, you are my life."

Nene breathed in his scent. "Well, now I can use it to my advantage mwahahaa." With that, her lips traveled up to his jawline.

Nene chuckled darkly. "Oh, I've got some ideas." (lol i think that came out a little dirty... >.>)

Alek looked earnestly into her eyes. "I'll be fine. I can handle it."

(and sorry for the late posts, i'm just not paying attention and i'm looking at Oekaki haha)

Æsc grinned, "Hm, I bet I'll have fun being used for those ideas of yours." (that's ok, they're married, they're allowed to be dirty together lol)

Eztli smiled down at him, twirling some of his hair around her finger, "I hope so, 'cause I don't think I could handle it if I scared you off."

(s'ok, watch Honey 2 anyway)

(haha thats true :D)
Nene lifted a brow, smirking. "Oh, I'm pretty sure you will."

Alek rolled his eyes. "I think I would have been scared off by now, having almost been eaten by Sinka.."

Alek frowned. "Well, I'll be in for a wild ride.." He smiled slightly. "But it's worth it."

Nene grinned. "Well then, we might as well get back to our house so we can try out some of them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom