Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Hidden Secrets (Vampire and Werewolf RP, accepting)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvermane67

Super-Earth
Tala Lakota said:
it is, go ahead

SWEET

Alek started playing with Eztli's short black hair, twirling a strand around his finger. "I seriously think you should just walk with me upstairs so I don't have to wait for you." He flashed an Alek grin at her, looking hopeful.

(i forgot what Nene was doing...>.<)

Characters: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35268

Eztli poked him in the nose, "I'm still hungry sleepy head, so unless you want me to eat your face in the middle of the night you're gonna have to wait on me."

(uh let's see, they'd just had sex n the healer's tent and i think were headed home, or were they already home?)

(alrighty then. Guess it's just us >.> which isn't neccesarily a bad thing :3)

Alek shrugged, trying to make a serious expression. "Might be fun."

(they were still on the way, I believe)

Nene's fingers threaded through her husband's as they walked along the road. A contented sigh came from her lips and she rested he head on his shoulder.

(haha, true ^_^ but i do miss wolf and mine's part)

Eztli chuckled and shook her head, "There's an extremely small percentage of that chance."

Æsc smiled and gave her hand a gentle squeeze and rested his cheek on her head. He was quiet though as the days events ran through his head.

(yea so do I :'( )

Alek stifled another yawn and made a pouty look at her. "Fine, pick your stomach over me.."

Nene smiled slightly, the half light making her eyes shimmer.

Eztli giggled a little and kissed his nose saying, "I like your face, I don't want to eat it in semi-consciousness. You were hungry just a little while ago yourself." She added poking his stomach.

The thoughts of everything that had happened today eventually led to thoughts of his own past and he smiled a bit at the thought that it was indeed his past and he turned his head a bit to kiss the top of her head saying softly, "I love you."

Nene smiled softly up at him and gave his hand a return squeeze. "I love you too, Rune." She almost purred the words.

Alek smiled. "Yes, but just a few days later, you were the only thing that I could think about." He raised a hand to her face. "It was nice to think about adequate sustenance for once."

Alek broke out into one of his grins again. "Just make it fast, because I'll wait for you."

Nene leaned into his lips, relishing every second of him. Her ruby eyes closed and the grip on his hand was replaced with arms around his waist. She kept the kiss light, and enjoyed the taste of him.

Eztli couldn't help but grin in return, she couldn't help it, she loved his smile and had missed it for so long. "You know I eat fast, it's just the making that takes forever."
She turned as the door to the kitchen opened and Paion returned with another plate saying, "Next time I'll let you cook then."
Eztli giggled and hungrily grabbed the plate, not bothering with the fork on the edge of the plate as she grabbed a chuck of meat and dug in.

Æsc smiled underneath the kiss and he wrapped his own arms around her, holding her close. His own bright golden eyes, not a hint of the old grey, closed and he let his other sense take over. The sound of her heart beating, the smell of her breath, the feel of her against him, and the taste of her lips were just some of his favorite things in this world now and he couldn't get enough of them.

(Aww he's so sweet :3 that makes even me feel all warm and fuzzy *sigh* why can't all men be like Rune??)

Alek smirked at her eating habits, and he wondered what his parents would have thoght of her. (oh I totally have a good idea for Alek, but I can't tell u what it is haha)

Nene broke the kiss gently and lingered in his arms, smiling sweetly at him. She didn't know what to say but decided words weren't needed. Love radiated from even the depths of her eyes as her gaze rested on his face.

(haha, because most men aren't written for by a girl! heeheehee)

(oooh so curious!!!)
Quickly making her way through the first steak she took another piece and then held the plate up to Alek with the third piece on it, her mouth too full of meat to say anything.

Æsc opened his eyes as she pulled away and he gazed lovingly into hers. He lifted his hand to her face and softly ran it up her cheek and into her hair. He didn't break the silence either, in this moment there was no such thing as an awkward silence, this silence was too perfect, and in it he could hear her very well.

(yep :3 it involves his old pack hehe)

Alek took the steak gratefully and shoved it into his mouth, chewing it quickly and wiping the grease from his face.

Nene teared up slightly at the love in his eyes and hugged him closer, nuzzling her face in his shirt.

(dun dun dun!)

Eztli was also quickly finished with her own and she playfully licked a bit of sauce from his lip before saying, "Okay, now I'm full, we can go to sleep now!"

Æsc smiled and tightened his grip on her, burying his face into her hair. This was a perfect moment and he almost didn't want it to end.

Alek held up a finger. "Hold on. Nature's calling me." He smirked and got up, untangling his legs with hers and made his way to the bathroom.

Nene traced his collarbone with her fingertips and kissed his neck gently.

Eztli laughed and smacked his butt playfully as he left and said, "All that time sitting there complaining about waiting on me and now you're going to make me wait on you? Ugh, such a boy." She laughed again as she stood up shaking her head. She went over and sat in Bran's lap while she waited for Alek to come back, looking for all the world like a little kid as she wrapped her arms around his neck and curled into his chest. He smiled softly as he hugged her close.

Æsc sighed softly at her touch and one hand trailed softly up her spine, the other resting in the small of her back as he held her close to him.

(heehee, this is really weird, 'cause Eztli just "died" where i am with iMental so it's all like, No! she's dead! then YAY she's alive! haha)

Nene sighed, liking the feel of his hands. She slid her own up his sides and to Rune's neck where they linked together behind him.

(lol you dork. Why is there two again??)

Alek did a double take at her when she slapped him and continued to the door. A couple minutes later, he was strolling back into the living room, seeing Eztli look much like a child. He reminded himself that she was younger than him, but the sight made him have a sense of peace. He wondered if she wanted children in the future..

Æsc smiled and rested his forehead against hers, gazing into her eyes. His hand made it all the way up her back and came to rest on the back of her neck.

(because they existed well before u joined the RP and well before u made Alek for Eztli, so now i hav to write for the whole family for u and for her hahaha, they were actually my 1st charas on here and as soon as i posted Cavan's profile iMental (who's the oldest member left in this RP) was like "ooh! can Kiah hav a crush on him?!" so he was instantly taken, which was perfect since Kiah's crazy and his sister just happened to be crazy too lol)

Eztli looked up when he came back into the room and then she gave Bran a hug and kiss on the cheek before standing up. She did the same to Meztli when her mother walked over and after saying goodnight to the both of them she smiled at Alek and said, "I'll take Cavan up to his room, but since you hate 'porting I'll meet you up there." She took the handles of Cavan's wheel chair and the two of them vanished.
(also, she's only a year younger than him now ;) although she's still very little :D )

(well i know that, Alek was just reflecting on his life haha and i was kinda bummed when she claimed Cavan lol)

Alek nodded and started climbing up the stairs, glad that he didn't go with Eztli for once.

Nene chuckled, her crimson eyes finding his gold ones. "You're awfully happy today. Did I have something to do with that?" She gave him an innocent look, pretending she didn't know the answer.

(heehee, u should be bummed, Cavan's the best bf matterial i've made yet! haha)

(i would've heehee, but i didn't hav time, my mom and gp were waiting on me, i really didn't even hav the time to PM u but i did anyway, making them wait on me ^^; )

Eztli and Cava reappeared in his room just beside his bed. Then, despite protests, picked him up and moved him over into his bed saying, "Stop griping! I have to take care of my younger brother!"
"So not funny!" Cavan replied with a playful growl and hit her in the head with his pillow.
"Haha, yes it is!" Eztli retorted, ruffling his blond hair. "But seriously, I'm sorry for all that happened to you. It’s my fault you’re in this situation and I wish I could take it back.”
Cavan rolled his eyes and gave her shoulder a playful punch as he said, “It’s not your fault, if I hadn’t been an idiot and attacked someone who I knew I couldn’t even touch, much less beat I wouldn’t be in this situation, the only thing I’m angry at you about is all the school I missed because of you!”
Eztli laughed and shook her head, “You’re such a nerd!”
“I’m serious! I have a major test tomorrow and haven’t had any chance to study or anything!”
“I’m sure your teacher will be okay with probably giving you an A anyway, since they all know that’s what you’d get, and you can always tell them you haven’t been able to do anything since you haven’t been able to move.”
“Yea, we’ll see,” Cavan replied rolling his eyes.
Eztli chuckled hit him in the face with the pillow he’d hit her with and then left, closing the door behind her.

Æsc shrugged, "Nah, it has nothing to do with you, just a good day." He chuckled and grinned at her, knowing she'd know the truth: that a lot of the joy of today came from Eztli being alive and Lamia being defeated for now, but that the joy without her there would be paltry in comparison.

Nene felt a glow of pride and she laughed. "Right. I'm sure that's it." She hugged him and broke away, still holding his hand. "Now are we just going to stand in the middle of the street all day?"

Alek had just made it up the stairs when Eztli shut the door. A rush of emotion when he saw her made him run over to her and wrap his arms around her. His lips met hers in a deep kiss, taking advantage of them being alone.

Æsc laughed and returned the hug then gave her hand a playful squeeze, "I'm okay with that, we could always randomly attack any cars that go by."

Eztli let out a surprised squeak as he rushed her, but she didn't hesitate to return the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling under the kiss. She'd missed this so much.

Alek broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, gleeful. "I love you, ya know that?" Another grin spread across his face.

Nene smirked. "I don't think law enforcement will approve. Although, it would be fun."

Eztli looked up at him and returned the grin. "I do," she replied with a nod, "and I love you too, so very much. I never thought I could love anyone as much as I do you."

"Oh please," Æsc replied with a roll of his eyes, "like they could catch us. I might not be as fast as you purebreeds, but I'm still faster than any human."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom