Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let Me Soothe Your Tar-Black Soul~ { FxF or MxF }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadowe

Super-Earth
Hellooo.

Current Craving: All FxF plots & pairings. Plots 2 & 3.

Stipulations:
+ I will only play a female.
+I'm cool with being dominated (no slut-shaming, name-calling) but I do not want to be dominate.
+No vulgar bodily fluids, please and thank you. (Blood is fine if it fits in with the story.)
+No Rape or non-consensual sex.
+No furries, vore or things in that extreme range.
+No incest. Step-siblings are fine.
+No large age gaps. I will not play a character below the age of 18.
+I will always give what I get in terms of length. I do believe in quality over quantity but please no one or two sentence responses.
+Be able to write and articulate well.
+I RP by PM or thread.
+I'm not into pregnancy or pregnancy scares. That doesn't do much for me at all.
+Since you're not me please don't control my character. I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself. If you want something specific to happen just tell me and I'll be happy to make it come true~

A Bit About Me...

-I'm bisexual.
-I :heart: foreplay.
-I :heart: some aspects of BDSM, inquire within~.
-I :heart: teasing on both parts.
-I :heart: video games, anime and manga.

Plot Ideas:

An (x) indicates the plot is taken.

1) {FxF or MxF} Your character attends a private school for "gifted" students. The students live and train there, sharpening their abilities and learning to blend into the human world once they graduate. One day a new girl comes along but, she seems utterly normal. Though not much interests you, she does, and a relationship forms. (Your abilities can be absolutely anything imaginable.)

2) {FxF or MxF} You are the Princess/Prince of a wealthy kingdom and one day your men give you a snow white fox. The fox becomes a beloved pet until it transforms into a human woman. What will you do now? (Setting and plot details can (& should) be added for more depth.)

3) {FxF or MxF} Your character and I have been best friends since we were quite small. You've spent most of your time at her house and around her family after your abusive father died when you were ten. Now that you are both in your senior year of high school two problems have arisen. First, you're a werewolf and keeping it a secret from her is becoming more and more difficult. Secondly, your feelings for her have evolved and you want to be more than friends.

4) {MxF} You attend a private all boys college. At the beginning of a new semester you get a new roommate who seems normal. As the days go on however, you begin finding unusual things among his possessions. This, coupled with odd behavior makes you wary. It turns our your roommate is actually a girl forced to take the place of her twin brother. You decide to keep her secret safe and as you get to know her more romantic feelings develop.

Fandoms

+ Anime/Manga +
-Naruto
-Bleach
-Fairy Tail
-Black Bird (manga)
-Akatsuki no Yona
-Vampire Knight

+ Video Games +
- Rune Factory 4

+Other Universes+
-The Mortal Instruments
-Game of Thrones

*I prefer utilizing OC's but don't mind pairing with a canon character.*

General Pairings:

Craving Scale: ~
(x) indicates the pairing is taken.

Professor/Tutor x Student
Best Friends~
Boss x Secretary
Neighbors
Neko x Human
Kitsune x Human
Incubus x Human~~~
Vampire x Human (Sparkle and I will stake you :3)~~~~~
Werewolf x Human~~~~~
Superhuman x Human~
Doctor/Nurse x Patient
Knight/Servant/Prince x Princess~~~
Mage x Human/ Rival Mage
Angel x Human/Angel
Demon x Human/Demon~~~~
Mage x Familiar~

RE: Sorry To Be Such A Tease...

I'd love to try out this role: - Your sister just got a new cat. Oddly it seems more attached to you than it is to her. One day, the family pet transforms into a girl who is smitten for you.
If you're still looking for a partner, PM me :)

RE: Sorry To Be Such A Tease :3

I can do a Doctor/Nurse rp

6ss7fb.jpg

Name: Dr. Keifer
Race: human
sexuality: hetero
Personality: shameless and very perverted, Keifer is a deviant doctor whose main interest lies within the powers and the pleasures of female sexuality. in med school he started out as a "gifted" gynecologist. Most of his training came from seducing and ****ing his nurses and female TA's, his curiosity has always revolved around what makes the female sex drive tick. Graduating at the top of his class Keifer accepted a grant to manage a sleep clinic. He of course proceeded to employ a staff of beautiful and vulnerable nurses, most of which become victims of his kinky and perverted experiments. kefier prefers young, curvaceous women, with full hips and large breasts. keifer has no fear of touching a woman inappropriately or publically. in his spare time kefier continuous his kinky experiments on slave girls that he keeps at home, he prefers to take advantage of the various races of slaves available in his region.

Please only bump once per day as per the site's rules, thanks~

I have some interest in your "neighbors " pairings and I love to try it sometime.

Pm me to discuss the plots in mind if you have any or the plots I have in mind!

I'm usually online, but either-or for the requested plots you have requested seem good, though number five I feel I could make better use of. Send me a PM if you want to and we can get underway. It appears that there isn't much in the way of world-building or making-up of things to do seeing as how you made the plots short and to-the-point. I like that, but do note I do enjoy plot, given that perhaps plot will be somewhat hooked to semi-smut in the requested role-plays. Just saying, we can hammer out the details later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom