Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate and interesting roleplay please! (m/f - f/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pyretta-Blaze

Hi! This is my first request thread coming back, because silly me forgot my username after so long, and had already changed email. So I couldn't access my older account, Boo.

I won't waste too much time telling you about myself. I'm literate, and prefer plot over smut, I will do it, but as long as there's a good story behind it (unless I'm asking for smut specifically, which would be in my other thread!), I like a good, indepth plot! I'll try to reply as much as I can, hopefully 3-9 times a day during the week, but it's unlikely I'll reply on the weekend as I'm usually out or generally busy. Also, I live in England, so bare the time difference if you're exceptionally picky with replies!
I do enjoy a bit of talk between roleplay's, I'm generally a very easy person to talk to and get along with, but only via PM's on here, if we're roleplaying via thread, no OOC please!

Current craving: Knight x Princess - Beloved Princess is assigned a personal Knight to accompany her every move as her arranged marriage is soon to be, thus becoming Queen of the Kingdom. In order to get her Knight demoted from his position and an up-roar with her Father, she attempts to seduce the Knight into bed, however the Knight has never had a liking for the Princess as he assumed she was a typical, upper-class snob (turns out she's not, 'ey!). She has never had an attitude from anyone and turns her seduction into a battle for him to at least like her as a person, thus he finds out she is not a typical Princess, the two fall in love quite quickly, and with the arranged marriage coming up, he is refusing for his love to have anyone other that himself. Perhaps they suggest this to the King, and the two end up running away to wed etc. This would probably be medieval/modern fantasy, long-term, bit o' both with the smut and plot, however the story will need time to kick into gear first. I'm open to suggestions in changing this plot!

If you're looking for smut specifically, I have another thread. So, if that's what you're looking for, you can still message me, depending on the over-all plot of it, check out my other thread first!

Before you read on, DO NOT message me, if you're going to pretty much ask for 'cybersex'.

Medieval Fantasy
General Fantasy
Sci-fi
Comic based (Mostly Marvel, but I do love a bit of DC. I'd love to do a Lobo based roleplay if anyone's ever read that comic, mostly the 80's ones)
Imperial
Forbidden love
Different species/magical race
Modern based (College, school, neighborhood)

There isn't really much I won't be up for trying if you ask me, as long as it's not sickening, such as OTT gore/vore, scat, watersports.. ect. Be tasteful, not disgusting. I'm usually quite submissive, however can be switch depending on my partner. I prefer MxF, but will do FxF, no MxM though, sorry! Also, apologies for not having many pairings up either, I usually prefer to discuss that stuff through PM!

I'll update frequently and try to get some plots on here!

RE: Literate and interesting roleplay please!

What types of Science Fiction are you interested in? (IE Star Trek, Firefly, Blade Runner, etc.)

I'd love to hear any ideas you may have for fantasy, incest and forbidden love roleplays :)

I was aiming to do an original, but I wanted to get a feel for what atmosphere you liked. Shoot me a PM and we'll discuss it there.

Giving a bit of life to my thread~

Adding plots soon

I am extremly interested and would love to here your opinions on everything you have to offer. :D

Sad to see no one has yet PM'd me about my current craving ;__;

Im not so good at the knight thing but comics I can do. If your still looking for a role play message me. Love your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom