Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Best Friend's Dad (Niah & RVJ94)

Niah

Star
Clara jumped the last few steps towards her best friend's front door. It was a beautiful Saturday morning, so she thought herself and her friend Megan could hit the mall or maybe visit the beach. Anything to fend off the increasing boredom that was rising within her. She couldn't just sit at home all day listening to her parents droning on about grades and college. They weren't cool like Megan's dad, well 'cool' was actually an understatement. The man was absolutely brilliant! So fun and not to mention hot, yes Clara did just refer to her best friend's dad as 'hot'. Though she'd never tell Megan what she really thought about him, are you kidding? She'd completely freak out!

No Clara kept certain details locked away inside of her head. Like how whenever Megan's dad bent down to pick something up, she would sneak a peak at his backside or when he had taken the girls to a water park last summer and she had spent the whole time admiring him in his swimming trunks. He wasn't some old wrinkly man and Clara didn't have daddy issues before you jump to conclusions. She was just attracted to men and unlike the little boys who went to her school, this guy was a real man. He looked great for his age and was in shape to boot. The teenager had just turned eighteen and was only a couple of months younger than Megan, though she didn't look it. Clara appeared older, due to her figure and personality.

She was curvier than a lot of girls in her high school, who looked like stick insects or bean poles. No Clara had a very womanly hourglass figure, her chest size was a double D, she had a full round apple bottom and what her mother referred to as 'child bearing' hips. She wasn't unhealthily overweight, in fact her stomach was quite flat and she didn't have multiple chins, she was just curvaceous. Having a woman's figure meant that she wasn't completely popular with teenage boys, who were all obsessed with skinny models. It was more full grown and mature men that looked twice at her.

Sometimes she thought that she could see Megan's father looking at her with those lustful eyes. However she might be mistaken, after all she was the same age as his daughter. Would he not be disgusted with the thought of a girl so young? Well she could always hope and dream right? The golden haired young woman pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. Her green-hazel eyes glanced around and she began wondering if Megan was still in bed. She hoped her friend wasn't busy, otherwise this would have been a wasted trip.

Joseph sat comfortably in the den, sipping his last cup of coffee for that morning. As part of his weekend morning routine, he browsed through his emails, deleting anything irrelevant, and reading those that were of some importance. His dark brown eyes darted back and forth on the screen at an email, touting some special deals on a couple of different vehicles. Maybe when he's saved a few more thousand dollars, and he finished that thought with another click of the delete button.

The 43-year-old man had the house all to himself. His sons were off living on their own, and his only daughter had left that morning for Daytona Beach with a couple of girlfriends. He got divorced several years ago, one that went smoothly for all of those involved. He had only dated one woman since then, which had lasted only for a year. He probably could've dated more, but didn't want to rush into it. There shouldn't be a big problem finding the right one, though, as he kept himself in great shape through regular exercise and sensible eating. He stood at 6'1", and maintained a fit 180 lbs.

The only sound was coming from the TV in the same room, as Sportscenter provided some background noise on the latest news in baseball spring training. That is, until the doorbell sounded. Standing up, he ran both hands once through his short, dark brown hair, and walked to the front door. He wasn't expecting company today, and was gonna plan on finding something to do that day. The first thing to do: shoo away whatever this salesperson is trying to sell.

He peered through the peephole, and made out the shape of a young woman. It looks like one of Megan's friends, he thought. His thought was confirmed when he opened the door, and saw one of her very attractive friends, Clara, standing at his doorstep.

"Hi, Clara," he said with a smile. That smile turned from friendly to goofy, and he put on an exaggerated act of being an old man who was trying to be cool. Lame, but most of Megan's friends were comfortable enough with him to know that he was joking. "And what brings you to the hippest place on the block. That's what you kids still say, right? Hip?"

Whilst waiting for the door to be answered, Clara had been playing with the hem of her dress. It was springtime and so the cold weather was only just starting to subside. In some parts, evidence of winter was still very much around. However in her hometown which was situated in Florida, they had finally received their first lot of sunshine. Temperatures rose slightly and it was officially warm enough for Clara to put a dress on. It had a bold pattern upon it, as she wasn't particularly one to hide herself within the crowd. She enjoyed fun and exciting clothes.

The pattern had an almost 'hippie' feel to it and consisted of the colours red and brown. It cinched in at the waist, revealing the fantastic hourglass effect that her body could produce. It was v-necked slightly and so cleavage was visible. However it was tasteful, not too slutty or over the top. Plus with a larger chest, Clara found it hard to find tops that weren't going to put her assets on display. Unless she planned on walking around in turtle necks and anoraks for the rest of her life that is. She had some beaded bracelets on her wrists, with brown boots to match the brown in her dress. A pretty gem necklace caught your eye and her dark golden, long locks were left to roam free way past her shoulders.

A smile came across her face as Joseph answered the door. His tall, muscular figure towering over her slightly as she was only five foot seven. "Hey Mr. J, hows it going?" It was kind of a pet name she had for him. He was always playing jokes and acting like a goofball, it was definitely something that she was used to after knowing Megan for a few years. She gave a small laugh as he began talking, "yeah along with rad, mellow out and dude." Clara replied sarcastically, but in a pleasant joking manner, when he asked about the word hip. "Well dog I'm here to see if you're fly daughter could come pump it up with me at the... you know what I can't keep up that silly talking anymore" she said laughing to herself. "Is Meg in? I was hoping she'd want to hang out" Clara finally said with a smile. It was cool that she was able to be so comfortable around him.

He thought that, out of all of Megan's friends, Clara was the prettiest one of all. She had beautiful eyes, a pretty smile, and a body that could make him do stupid things. Sometimes, he'd be nearby when she was over, and she might be wearing an outfit that would draw his attention even more. Or she might bend down for whatever reason, and he would do his best not to make it obvious that he was staring. 

There were times when Megan would bring friends over to their pool. All of them were nice to look at, but his eyes would always linger on Clara. He would never admit it, but he'd peek out of his bedroom window and watch her as she sauntered around the pool, her breasts practically spilling out of her bikini top, her hips swaying back and forth, and her bikini bottom doing nothing to cover that round ass. 

The dress she wore today certainly complimented her figure, especially in all the right places. It was a test in character not to look at her very ample bosom. Now that she was 18, he felt less awkward with the thoughts in his mind about her. That said, that's probably all they would remain, as thoughts and fantasies, and nothing more. He doubted that she would have anything to do with him, in that way. 

"Good," he said. "I don't think I could've kept up with that charade, myself. But no, Megan went to Daytona today with a couple of friends. You didn't know that?" He was genuinely surprised. They were pretty good friends, so something like that surely must have popped up in conversation. 

The look on the young girl's face changed from happy-go-lucky to slightly confused. "Wait... Daytona Beach? That was this week?" Clara said, she was beginning to figure out where she had went wrong. Megan had indeed told her all about the special weekend away that she had been planning all month. She was heading to Daytona with some friends that Clara didn't particularly hang out with. It was no big deal, even though they were very close friends, they also had other people whom they liked to spend time with.

Since they weren't attached at the hip, Clara simply did the typical girlfriend thing and helped her organize it. They would sit up late on the nights, giggling and talking about how Megan was going to have a great time. The slumber parties they had spent picking out bikinis, deciding which fun activities to do and finding a place to stay for a couple of nights, had kept them entertained. Megan was going for a long weekend and wasn't due to return until Monday. She promised to bring Clara something back though.

Anyway the point of this is all, was that Clara had thought the Daytona weekend started next Saturday! She must have gotten the dates mixed up... "I am such an idiot, I thought that was next weekend." Clara rolled her eyes at her own momentary lapse of memory. Great she had come all this way for nothing... well not completely. It was nice to see Joseph, his beautiful chocolate brown eyes always made her smile.

Standing on the doorstep she glanced slightly at his fit and toned frame. Once she had seen him topless a couple of years ago that was then all she could ever picture whenever seeing him clothed or not. Really she wanted to stay around to admire him some more, but he no doubt wouldn't want one of his daughter's friends bugging him. "Oh well, sorry for bothering you Mr. J..."

It sounded like there was a mixup in communication, based on her reply. Kind of shocking, as he thought with how often the stereotypical teenaged girl communicated. Maybe there was a Facebook post that got lost, or a text message that was forgotten about. Or, maybe he was just wrong. After all, he didn't hear any talk of Clara going along with them. 

It was still good to see her, nonetheless. A pleasant surprise to see the beaming and beautiful 18-year-old friend of his daughter. As he stood there at the door, donned in his tan cargo shirts that ended just below his knees, and a green sweatshirt with the words 'Stars Hockey' emblazoned in gold lettering, he hated to see her waste a trip out here. And he still hadn't made any plans, nor would he object to having a little company. 

"You're more than welcome to hang out here for a little bit, if you don't mind being around a square," he said playfully, gesturing to himself. 

Clara had been all set to turn and go, though it would have been a shame to tear herself away from his presence. Luckily it seemed that she didn't have to, as Joseph spoke up, offering for her to stay for a bit. He was probably just being polite. After all she had just walked all the way here. It wasn't like crossing the Sahara or anything, I mean her house was only about half an hour away. Still she had made the effort and it seemed that he was trying to be nice in return. Clara had to stop herself from seeming too overeager or happy, however she couldn't help the natural smile that placed upon her lips from hearing the invite. "Are you kidding? You're the coolest cat I know... people still say that too right? Cool cat?" She asked playfully, before brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Sure though, I could come in for a bit, it would give me something to do." Clara added as she began to head closer towards the front door.

It looked like entertaining his houseguest was now gonna be a part of his Saturday. "Then c'mon in," he said. Her smile was contagious, it seemed, as he formed a slightly lopsided grin on his face. He stepped aside, leaving more than enough room for her to step through the door. He briefly watched her form as she took each step, consuming just another view of her before closing the door behind them. The scent of her perfume, or her shampoo, or body wash, whatever it was, was simply intoxicating, when he caught a good whiff of it when she walked in. It would be a crime if any of the boys at school rejected her for a date.

"Make yourself at home. You know where everything is at." She was one of Megan's friends that came over often, and one that seemed trustworthy enough, so he was confident that she would feel comfortable without asking for help. Serving up another playful jab at her, he said, "Since you've raided our fridge enough times, you know that I keep it stocked with drinks, so help yourself."

Clara walked through the door, giving a side glance at Joseph as she did so. His somewhat goofy grin making him look even more cute. Passing through the main hall, she headed into the heart of the house. Clara began looking at everything as if with new eyes. She was extremely well acquainted with this household and knew where everything was kept and where to go for whatever she needed. However she had never been alone with Joseph before. Part of her didn't trust herself not to say anything stupid that would cause tension between them. She contained herself very well when in his company in front of his daughter. However she sometimes worried that without Megan's presence constantly reminding her of how wrong this was, she'd end up flirting with the poor man. Who would no doubt in turn feel very awkward and embarrassed.

She had to keep telling herself that Joseph would never do something with her and she'd have to get over this just like you would with a crush on a teacher or something. Clara knew the line and she had to keep firmly on the good side of it. He began speaking to her once more as she glided towards the kitchen. She giggled slightly at his words, "Mr. J, don't you think raided is a little too strong a word? More like mildly investigated" she replied playfully. "I'd love a drink though, can you believe this weather? Nice and warm, looks like winter's gone for good. I was actually thinking of going to the beach cause it looked so nice." She said somewhat absent mildly, as she opened the fridge and took a peak inside. The cool air from within caused a tickling sensation upon her legs and she bent down to grab a lemonade from the lower shelf. "Do you want something?" She asked Joseph, keeping the door open for a minute to grab him a drink if he wanted one.

"I could also say that you 'mildly investigated,' he said, using his fingers to signal air quotes. "But you would also take away lots of 'evidence.' " More jokes between the two of them seemed to indicate that they were quite comfortable around each other. He felt only slight apprehension at the idea of them alone in his house. But he didn't focus on that. 

His eyes were drawn immediately to her backside, partly out of habit, partly out of desire. Still looking good as always, he thought, until he remembered that he had a half-a-cup of coffee in the den, waiting to be finished. "No, thank you," he declined. "I've got a cup of coffee by my computer." But he was also distracted by the idea of her going to the beach. It was certainly warm enough to go, without it being too hot. And to see her parade around in a bikini again would be something too hot to pass up. "The beach? That sounds nice. Who ya going with?"

"Ah well you see, that's the first rule of a crime, disposing of the evidence." Clara replied with a little laugh, as she closed the door behind her and headed on into the den where she knew Joseph kept his computer. Well since he had said that his coffee was in that room, she supposed that, that would be the next spot to go to. She took a seat and crossed her legs over. "Well I was thinking about going with Meg... but now that you've reminded me about the whole Daytona weekend, I guess I'm going alone." Clara didn't actually have a swimsuit on her at the moment. You know what teenage girls are like, shopping was almost a type of religion. Clara loved going to the mall and so had been thinking about going there first to buy herself a new bikini before heading straight to the beach. She cracked open her can and took a little slip. The cool pop was refreshing as it slid down her throat. Her eyes then rested back on Joseph "unless you want to come with me?" She added jokingly.

He followed her in stride, into the spacious den. The computer monitor hadn't turned on the screen saver yet, and Sportscenter was still rolling on, with the two studio guys discussing a pro basketball game. Upon reaching the computer desk, he reached for the lukewarm coffee cup and took a seat, turning the chair to face his houseguest. Briefly, he gave a glance to her legs as one crossed over the other, before returning to her greenish hazel eyes. She discussed going to the beach, which turned into a plan of going there alone, as he took a sip. How would she feel about him coming along? It wouldn't be a problem, since she brought up that idea, even in jest. "Well, if you want some company, or someone to keep all the guys away from you, I certainly wouldn't mind. However, I don't see you carrying any sort of swimwear with you. Were you gonna go back home?" It wouldn't take her long to get home, but he didn't know if she wanted to go somewhere and buy one.

Clara was quite surprised when Joseph said yes. She had of course been joking, but mainly because she assumed that he would never even consider going with her. So now she had a yes to an invitation that she hadn't truly meant. Well hey, she wasn't complaining! A chance to see him in his trunks again; like she was going to pass up that opportunity. Plus she enjoyed spending time with him, he was funny, intelligent and just generally a cool guy to be around. Surely it was better to go to the beach with him than by herself. Clara finally swallowed the mouth full of lemonade that she had. In shock she had kind of forgotten about it whilst sitting stunned for a moment. However once she was free to talk again she did so. "Seriously? You really want to come? Well, great! Yeah I could definitely do with the company... not so sure about keeping away all the guys though." She added teasingly. When he asked about her swimming suit Clara gave a weak smile. "Oh yeah, I was gonna grab a new one from the mall, but it's ok, I can go back home and grab an old one. I'm sure you don't want to be stuck shopping with a teenage girl, I know how boring some guys can find it." She added before taking a few more sips of her drink.

She was right about him being at the mall. He was one that normally didn't linger too long when shopping for clothes. As long as he knew what he wanted, and his size and style were in stock, there was no reason to hang around. Being in a women's section of a clothing store would make him feel way too awkward and weird. He felt like they were all staring at him, wondering what kind of perv hangs around the women's section. 

Then again, to be there while she was trying on different bikinis was a nice thought. She would look good in any of them, no doubt about it. Why yes, that red one looks good. No, that blue one isn't too small. Oh, did you need help with that? Here, let me help you--

He blinked his eyes once, and found her finishing a sip of her lemonade, topping it off with a sweet smile to him. Wake up, Joseph. 

"Yeah, well, you can always go another time. But I'd be happy to join you. Where do you want me to drive you to? By the pier, or to Hughson Park?" The pier would be more crowded, but it was also free to get in, and a shorter drive. Hughskn park had a small fee, but was more secluded.

For a few moments it seemed that Joseph was in a world of his own. He kind of fazed out, which Clara couldn't help but find amusing. She simply continued drinking her lemonade until he snapped out of it. "Welcome back to the land of the living" she said jokingly, laughing softly to herself. The male then began talking, after listening Clara gave a nod. "Yeah you're right, I've got plenty at home to choose from. You know women though, can never have enough clothes or shoes." She replied, shopping was probably one of Clara's biggest weaknesses. The mall was always at least one of her destinations when spending time with friends. Her allowance went mainly on clothes, though she supposed that it was better than wasting it on cigarettes or alcohol.

She also had some spare money floating around from her last summer job. However a certain sense of responsibility had hit her and so she made sure to keep some of it safe in a savings account, instead of blowing it all on shopping. When he asked about where they should go, Clara had to think about it for a second or two. This was the first day of really nice weather that they had, had since winter. The pier would be full of screaming children, hectic families and teenagers going wild. Whereas Hughson would be more calm, "well if we pop by my house quickly we can then head on to Hughson. I have the money that I was going to use for a new bikini, so I can pay to get in. That's if you don't mind the extra driving and all that?" She asked.

"You women can get pretty intense when it comes to shopping," he agreed. That's how his ex-wife was, sometimes. Luckily, she also exercised a lot of checkbook discipline. Megan was the typical teenager, though, in that she had to have the entire store. It would be a matter of time before she became disciplined, too.

He was kinda happy that she chose Hughson, since it would more than likely be less busy. That way, there would be less distractions for the both of them. While it meant that they would have more space around them, and more freedom to move around. Most importantly, it would mean more privacy for the two of them. Although, he didn't anticipate anything to come out of that, other than him being able to more openly check her out when she wasn't looking.

Standing up, he replied, "Then I guess it's settled. Just let me grab my swim trunks, and we can head to your place right quick." He turned around while speaking, and bent down slightly to close all of the windows on his computer screen. Then with a couple of key strokes, the computer was now in sleep mode, before he vanished out of the den, and into the bedroom. Keeping the sweater on for now, he changed out of everything else. And while he threw on a pair of dark blue trunks, he allowed a little excitement to show, because trying to hide it for so long would take a lot of effort. Before exiting the bedroom, he grabbed a bottle of suntan lotion from his bathroom, and then reappeared where she was. "Ready?"

"Yeah well you men can get pretty intense when it comes to sports." Clara replied teasingly, she wasn't really into sports but her brother and dad were. I mean she knew that a lot of other women loved sports too, she was only joking about though. When he agreed to Hughson she gave a smile, unbeknownst to her, Joseph was thinking the same as the teenager. How it would be nice to be somewhere more secluded, though like him, she wasn't sure how that would actually benefit her. As she wasn't aware that Joseph reciprocated the attraction that she felt. Still it would be better than being on a crowded beach full of screaming and too much noise. Clara gave a happy nod as he left to grab his swimming things. She stood and went to place her now empty can in the bin. All alone she allowed herself to do a stupid little happy dance. She had been holding in the excitement that she was feeling and so had to quickly let it out. Clara couldn't believe that she was going to the beach with Joseph. No Megan, just the two of them! Once she had gotten the excitement out of her system, she patted down her dress and then headed into the hall where she met him. "Yep" she replied to his question and then headed outside towards his car.

Joseph escorted her out to the driveway. Parked there was a gray, late model SUV. One that he had worked hard over a period of a couple years to save for and purchase. As they piled in, and as he cranked up the engine, he briefly wondered if anyone was home over at Clara's. How would that look, if her folks saw him with her, and her alone?

Their neighborhood could be described as upper middle class. Houses lined up on either side of the street. They weren't on property that forced the houses to be a mere few feet apart, unlike many generic housing subdivisions, where you can literally reach out to your neighbor. Many kept their lawns neatly trimmed, while others made it look like they were competing with each other. Some were fenced off, while others weren't. 

Seeing as their own homes were separated by only a couple of blocks, the drive to Clara's took only about 2 minutes. 

Clara jumped into the passanger seat of the vehicle, closing the door behind her. She then buckled herself in and they were off. The ride home was a lot shorter compared to her walk and within a few minutes they had arrived. "I'll be back in a minute" Clara said to Joseph with a smile, as she jumped out of the SUV. She would offer for him to come inside, but there really was no point. She was only going to grab a few items and then come straight back out, he'd pretty much barely have chance to sit down on the sofa, before having to leave again.

Clara headed on inside, the door was unlocked meaning that her parents were still home. The moment that she walked over the threshold, her father called over to her. He had obviously heard the door open, "Clara is that you?" He asked from the living room, "yeah" the blonde called back, as she ran up to her bedroom. Her father placed down the newspaper that he had been reading and walked to the foot of the stairs. "That was quick, is Megan not with you?" He called up to her, his daughter was currently rummaging through her draws trying to pick the right bikini to wear.

Eventually she settled on a light blue one, that had a balconette styled top and a french knickers style bottom. She quickly pulled off her dress and replaced her underwear with her swimsuit, that way she didn't have to change when at the beach. Clara then redressed herself and packed her swimming bag with a towel, clean underwear and sun cream. "No she's at Daytona" Clara said as she headed back down the stairs. "Where are you going then?" He asked, looking to the bag over her shoulder. "To the beach, Megan's dad offered to give me a ride since he was going in that direction anyway."

Ok that was a lie, however she wanted to say something as her father would no doubt see Joseph sitting outside in his SUV when she opened the door. It wouldn't seem weird, Joseph had given her and Megan rides plenty of times before. Even Clara's own father would drive Megan home sometimes after she had stayed to study. "Oh that's nice of him, well have good time." He said with a smile, before placing a kiss upon his daughter's cheek. Yeah, her dad was pretty much clueless. "I will, see ya" Clara said before heading out of the door and jumping back into the passenger seat. Her father was now at the door, waving goodbye to them both.

She didn't make Joseph wait long, so the thoughts of them being alone together at the beach were short. But soon, that would be a reality. He gave a friendly wave and a smile to her father, who had followed Clara up to a couple of steps away from their front door. Joseph noticed that she was still in the same dress as when he first saw her earlier that morning. Perhaps her bikini was underneath, he thought. 

The drive to the park entrance took about 30 minutes or so. The standard crowded residential and commercial areas eventually thinned out, into traffic that was more sparse. The 4- and 6- lane roads turned into winding 2 lanes, giving way to less buildings and more trees and streetlights that were unnecessary with the bright sunshine, with not much else to serve as an artificial or manmade distraction. 

They spent most of the drive fighting for control of the radio. But he eventually won almost by default, as he was the driver. So she got to suffer through his singing as they listened to the local hard rock station. They both knew that he wasn't that great, but it was ok. As long as he got her to laugh, it was fine by him. 

She was still laughing as they pulled up to the manned gate at the main entrance. 

The drive to the beach had been a funny one. Every time Clara turned the radio channel to something she'd like, Joseph turned it back. It reached the point where they were practically thumb wrestling over the radio. There were jokes thrown about each other's tastes, comments about how Justin Bieber wasn't good music, even though Clara didn't actually like the Biebs. To which she retorted that no one listened to The Beatles anymore and he just needed to get over it. The teasing continued until eventually Joseph arose victorious and celebrated by singing for the rest of the journey. Clara sunk low in her seat, acting like she was being tortured. She jokingly clawed at the window, as Joseph, who knew damn well that he couldn't sing, just cranked up the volume. The blonde had never laughed so much in her entire life and was still giggling as they arrived at Hughson Park. They payed for their entry, before finding a parking space. Clara then jumped out of the SUV "freedom at last!" She joked, as if desperate to get away from his singing. "Come on, race ya!" The girl then added as she began running towards the sand.

It took them about a minute from the time they paid the entrance fee, to the time they grabbed a parking spot. This part of the area only had a handful of cars that were already there. As soon as he unlocked the doors, he watched as she hurried out of the vehicle, half yelling about freedom. That put another smile on his face.

And he barely had time to react before she started to race past a handful of covered picnic areas, and onto the wooden path that cut across fields of grass. No, he thought as he grabbed a couple of beach towels and the suntan lotion from the backseat. He wasn't gonna race her. Although, he wouldn't mind watching her run, from her front side.

As he locked up the SUV, he could still see her as she kept her fast pace. A combination of the mild, steady breeze and her momentum kept her blonde hair, and her dress, fluttering. That same breeze rushed through his short hair, and the sweater that he would remove once they would find a spot to settle. She had long reached the sand before he made it a third of the way there. "You win!" he called out to her.

"Excuse me, sorry, coming through" the young girl called as she ran through the grassy area of the park. A few people were settling down for a nice picnic and looked at the girl wide eyed as she whizzed past. Her feet met the wooden path that lead towards the beach and her boots began to make a loud thudding noise as jumped upon it. Her blonde locks cascaded out behind her, as her dress flapped about in her own personal made wind. She stopped for a moment and felt that there was in fact a slight natural breeze coursing through the air also. The girl steadied herself and removed her boots, so that she would be bare foot when walking along the sandy shore.

Carrying the shoes in her hands, she then continued on towards the beach. The warm sand tickled slightly as it flowed between her toes and her pace eased, in order for her to scout out just the right spot for them to sit on. Clara's eyes flickered towards the sea, the gorgeous blue waves making an idyllic sound as they lapped against the shore. She turned, wondering where Joseph was and saw that he was still quite far back. He called to her announcing her win, "you didn't even try spoilsport!" The teenager replied, pretending to be offended as she turned back around, flipping her hair as she did so.

She continued walking before she found a patch of beach that caught the sunshine nicely. It was in the perfect position as well, just the right amount of distance from the water. Not wanting to get sand on her dress, since she would have to wear it later, she lifted it above her head and removed the item of clothing, revealing her bikini. She then placed said dress in her swimming bag, along with her shoes and jewelry. Clara then reached for her sun cream and began massaging it into her legs. Start from the bottom and work your way up, that's the way she'd always done it.

He continued on down the path, towel and lotion in hand, when he saw everything unfold. Or in her case, undress. He had slowed his pace when the dress came up and over her head, revealing all of the woman that Clara is. Her light blue bikini top worked hard to hold her big breasts in place, and the matching bikini bottom, while not too revealing, hugged the curves and crevices of her bottom. Her bottom, even in more plain view now that she had bent down to cover her legs in suntan lotion. What he would give to be those hands, or that lotion.

It was a sight that he never got tired of. He would've continued to stand there and stare like a teenaged boy, but people would start to question what was going on. He finally reached her, and unfolded his towel. "Do you need a hand with that?" he asked her, no pun intended.

Clara had reached her stomach by the time that Joseph had arrive and began unfolding his towel. She made circular movements and rubbed the cream until it had soaked into her body, before moving onto her chest and arms. She didn't stay too long on her chest, as she didn't want it to appear like she was groping herself in public. It was necessary though, otherwise the rest of her body would be fine, but her chest would end up burnt. She then applied it to her shoulders and arms, before looking over to Joseph, as he asked if she needed a hand.

At first she hesitated, Clara couldn't tell you how often she had thought about those hands of his touching her body. She didn't think he meant anything by it, the girl assumed that he was just trying to be helpful as always. However where he might be suggesting something completely innocent, Clara however had a filthy mind when it came to the older man. She didn't know if she could trust herself, but she'd have to find the will from somewhere.

Normally when they came to places like this, Megan would do Clara's back for her and the blonde would return the favor. After all it was very hard to reach the center where your spine was by yourself. She didn't want to burn so... "um, sure... could you do my back?" The teenager asked, passing the sun cream over to him, before turning around. She grabbed hold of her locks and pulled them to the side. Leaving her back bare, accept for her bikini straps of course.

Back
Top Bottom