Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You give love a bad name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassionInMyPants

Planetoid
Anne had the best night of her life. The guy she had gone home with had been great, but she had gone too long, and she was tired out. The guy, however, wasn't. He was still thrusting in and out of her pussy. It was throbbing and sore, and it was getting raw from the thrusting in and out. "Can we finish with this?" she asked, "I'm getting tired."

Thomas kissed his "Date" hard as he rolled his hips deep he said "Aw baby you make me so fucking hot I'm about to cum again come on beg for my big fat load beg for it deep inside." he reached up pinching and twisting her nipples.

Putting his hands on her lower back he lifted the brunette her body's weight driving her into his thrusting shaft as he rolled his hips up. His face buried between her tits.

"No, please, I'm sore. Really sore. You need to pull out." If he didn't stop soon, she was going to have some damage done to her pussy. He was causing pain in her nipples. He pulled her up and drove her onto his shaft. "Please, let go of my nipples. I need to stop. If I let you cum deep inside me will you pull out?" She asked, hoping she could make a deal with him.

She sighed. "Fill your slut's tight pussy with your cum deep inside so you can quit fucking her for tonight." she begged. "Please, your slut wishes for her pussy to be filled with your cum.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&tab=wi&q=sexy%20meagan%20fox%20picture&sa=N&biw=480&bih=268#i=27

PassionInMyPants said:
She sighed. "Fill your slut's tight pussy with your cum deep inside so you can quit fucking her for tonight." she begged. "Please, your slut wishes for her pussy to be filled with your cum.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&tab=wi&q=sexy%20meagan%20fox%20picture&sa=N&biw=480&bih=268#i=27
((All I got was a link to google lol.))

He groaned loudly, cumming deep inside of the woman. Laying her back on he back he got up to go to the rest room. He smirked as he imagined how tight her ass would feel on his cock as he grabbed some lube.

She felt his load deep in her pussy. She sighed, thinking it was over. She saw him go out into the bathroom. She breathed hard, her pussy throbbing with pain. She was in agony down there. She whined, still breathing hard.

Thomas left the bathroom his dick drippig with lube as he said "Ready for round two?"

He moved over bending her over he pushed her face down into the bed. Rubbing her ass with his hard cock he started pushing his dick onto her back door.

"What?! No! You told me you would stop!" She shouted at him. Her voice was muffled from being pressed down into the bed. She was in serious pain.

She screamed when he began pushing his dick into her ass.

"Stop! That hurts!" she pleaded. She was not used to ass fucking, and this hurt because she was an anal virgin.

He slowly but surely pushed inch after inch deeper and deeper into her tight ass hole. groping her breasts he said, "Liar I promised to quit fucking your pussy for the night, now either be a good little whore and take it balls deep, or I'll switch back to your tight cunt!"

He rocked his hips groaning as his hard cock went s deep into her tight squeezing ass as it could.

She screamed, for she was in pain down there. She was not used to having things in her ass, and this was stretching it out.

"Ow!" She shouted, but, not wanting her pussy to be fucked, she said, "Ok." So she felt his entire length up her ass.

Thomas gave her ass a few seconds ((More like a minute)) to adjust to the thorough stretching. Putting his hands under her arm pits he start rocking sow only pulling out and pushing in three or four inches at a time. Slowly but surely increasing his speed and puling out five or six. His hard cock taking it's time but enjoying her tight squeezing ass.

She moaned with pain as she was rocked back and forth.

"God stop that hurts!" She screamed. Her ass was throbbing from the stretching. She was glad, however, that he stopped for a second to let it get used to the stretching.

She moaned with pain with every thrust, and winced as he squeezed her nipples. It hurt more with him ramming himself into her instead of regular thrusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom