Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fast and The Furious New Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa was out of the car as soon as it was off and followed him around like a lost puppy dog. she did not say much till the cars for sale came into view then it seemed she forgot all about Travon. She ran over to the first one it was a beauty a dodge charger oh how the black paint shined in the parking lot it had no picture but she knew she could fix that and this baby will sale in a heart beat. Her own car was also black but a mazada milata and she knew when she got back home it was ready for its dark purple dragon with red eyes.

travon cake up beside her "what do you think?" he asked indendijg to get her. her ownn personal muscle car but wanting to keep it a surprise.

Lisa looked up and said "Oh I love it and put a stunning sliver dragon on both sides people are going to flock to buy this baby". she had no idea it was for her .

travon suled at her "well I'm going to talk to someone so ill beback" he wett over to the current owner of the charger ajd paid inn ful amount in cash. the owner came over to the windows and wrote sold in white window paint

Lisa turned to travon when he came back "can't wait to paint her". she made a small wave at the guy who sold it travon .

Lisa stood there staring at the keys he placed in her hands in complete shock and said "are you just joking or are you serious this baby is mine ". she ran around the car touching every side of it . she acted like a girl who just won a prize car her mood changed so fast. she looked at Travon with a big smile on her face she had never felt so happy in her life.

Lisa did not even think about what she was about to do but once she was done looking the sweet car over she ran over to Travor and said "omg thank you so much Travor you did not have to do this but Iam happy you did" she then hugged him tight. she took a step back and retreated back to the car blushing.

Lisa walked back over to Travon "thanks that was very nice of you no has done anything like this before for me ". she stood there gaking at him again and at the car trying to decide of this was all a dream.

Lisa giggled and said "like it i love it this car it so sweet and to think how much sweeter it will be with sliver dragons on it gosh Trevon this is so sweet of you why give me the car its not my birthday or anything like that maybe i get you something in return". she was walking around the car and talking a mile a mintue about how much she loved the car.

She stopped for what he said was true her past was not the best one she had no friends the gang she ran with ruined her reputation all cause they wanted her art work and her own mother just left her all alone. she fought back the anger when ever she thought about her mother. she turned to Trevon and said "thank you for giving me this second chance you and your grandpa have been there for me and I pushed you two away maybe its about time i put the past behind me and let you two into my life".

"its up to you lisa but always know me and my grandfather will be there to help....now I need togo look at a few more cars real quick ill be back in five" he said before walking over to a ford mustang (

Lisa smiled and said "alright i will be here next to my new ride ". she got in the drivers seat and put on some music and laid back with a smile on her face waiting for Trevon to finish up. She was seeing him in a new light a friend now instead of someone she had to keep out of her life in case he turned on her but she saw now that he would not do that by what he did.

Lisa looked up and gave him a smile then teased him "so you think i need more cars to work on huh no enoch back home". she then said "well looks like we are ready to head back home well meet you there time to drive this new sweety home ". she got into the drivers side of her new black dodge charger and turned on the radio then listen to the engine come to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom