Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
With him suddenly sick it made her worried of course. Though with him encouraging her to go she did. After his kiss she grabbed her uniform and put it on as she walked out. The whole day she was worried about him and Raven would be the first to be back to make sure he was fine if he was there.

Aiko stayed behind as she was late so she offered to help the closing and clean up in which the owners accepted the help. With the cafe closed for the night she walked back to the hotel with her paying for the nights they will be staying. Slowly and tirely she entered the room seeing Raven wasn't there and perhaps went off to spoil herself abit.

Crevan would return eventually after Aiko and he still seemed sickly. "Aye...I'm back..." He murmured and walked in. "I got today's pay." He said as he pulled out a stack of cash and put it on the table. "I think thats good for a first actual fight...It wasn't even that hard. Just my stomach has been acting up lately...Painfully close to feeling like I'll vomit. Maybe one of those newbies did something to me when I wasn't looking like they poisoned me or something."

Aiko was making tea but when he mentioned posion she walked to him. "From the start? I mean yesterday?" She asked with her looking him over but smiled softly. "Its a common posion. It takes to long to work out of your system." she said as she went to the tiny fridge and grabbed milk and a few herbs. After a paste she walked over to him with the paste aand tea. "I'm going to force it out and thankfully they gave me tomorrow off..." She said as if hinting what was to come. "Your body is trying to purge the posion. I'm going to help." She said as she gave him the sickly bitter paste which was phase 1. "Take this in the bathroom right in front of the toliet. Once you taken the paste DO NOT leave the bathroom ay movement you do will be worse..."

"Oh dear god..." He murmured as he held his nose to the scent of the paste. "Can't we just remove it through other means? Like sweating it out? I think I know a good way to do so..." He said as he hugged her from behind and kissed her, but felt his stomach grumble and make him feel even sicker, so he took the paste and went straight to the bathroom, downed the drink in one gulp, and sat there, hands on the toilet seat as he looked straight down, assuming that he'd remove the poison by vomiting it out perhaps. "God this is...sick..." He murmured loudly so she could hear him from outside the locked bathroom.

She made something easy for him to eat which was white rice and bit of corn. It was simple on the stomach though she had saltine crackers. Outside the door she spoke loudly. "Sweating it out will take to long. This is a double hit for your body and the quickest way to get rid of any posion. When its out your puke won't look so...abnormal. After that then its safe to move away." She said as the sounds made her own stomach hurt. Though she went to the TV and turned it on then up so he'd have some peace. Silently she laid down on the bed listening for him.

For the next ten minutes, there would be nothing but the sounds of vomiting and flushing of the toilet. When he came out, he would be wiping his mouth with a wet hand, having washed his mouth out extensively and wiped his lips clean and now he was just wiping off the water that remained. "Oh god...That was horrible..." He murmured as he moved to sit down beside her. "I feel...light headed...You don't mind if I lay on you or anything do you?" He murmured as he seemed a bit pale.

She ate silently while he vomited but when he came back out she was done eatting and laying down. Once he was down she assumed he won't be moving soon. "I don't mind." She said knowing he'd be weak for awhile. "I made some things for you to eat tonight or in the morning." she kissed the top of his head as she pulled him down to lay on her breasts.

"In the morning..." He replied as he laid his head down on her breasts and yawned. He was tired and kept his head down on her breasts, snuggling into them lovingly as he closed his eyes and began to snore against her. His skin was so pale compared to hers for that moment. Everything seemed different about him physically. Perhaps it was simply just the poison's removal acting up?

For her she still thought it was the shock of her adding the herb to his eggs then the anxiety of the feelings for her hitting him as well. Tomorrow she will be certain of his feelings. Once he was asleep Raven had came in with soft drinks and gingerale. Both women were quiet the entire night as Raven asked for a small bed added to the room in which she opened up and laid down to sleep.

When morning came Raven reheated the rice and corn for Gideon as the two were sleeping.

(Gideon? lol)

Crevan awoke with a yawn as he looked around, feeling a bit more tired than normal but overall, much better. "Hello? Anyone here or did you guys go to work...?" He murmured and stood up, seeing that they had went to work while he was asleep. He yawned and got dressed in his gladiator's attire and headed out, going to the arena once more for another battle. He would easily beat his next challenger and would arrive home before Aiko and Raven. "Today was a short day...today was too easy..." He murmured as he put a stack of cash on the table once more. "Wonder how much longer they'll be out at work?"

"Not long.." Aiko walked out of the bathroom after a good soak in the tub. "Today was my day off. Have you eatten yet?" She pointed to the tiny fridge where his food from last night was waiting. She smiled at Crevan as her white fur was still bit damp. "How are you feeling today? She asked as she noticed they had enough money to get an apartment with fresh clothes and that was it.

(HUSH!)

(lol)

"I feel better. Much better after I sweated the rest of it out, I guess. Today was easy but it still took a lot out of me. Ha." He smiled as he moved to wrap her wet body into his arms. He smiled as he kissed up and down her neck. "So how was your day, my beautiful fox?"

Her nerves eased up as he displayed affection while she was naked and pressed into her. "Uneventful since I spent abit with Raven. She's already made friends but those...Aren't to comfortable around me so I left and she's going to have fun." She said with her looking up at him. "I'm happy you're feeling better."

"Going to have fun? I hope she's okay. She's pregnant and in a new city...We don't know people here. They may or may not be dangerous...But I don't want to be the overly protective friend. At least its just me. And you. Together. Alone in this room. Together." He grinned and kissed her lips gently. "I love you, Aiko."

Smiling at him pointing out they were together and alone in the room. Returning his kiss as she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you too..." She said softly wondering what he and she could do. They could go out to find their new home or relax.

"So...I had a long day of fighting creatures...and I would really love to relieve some stress off if thats okay with you, baby." He said with a grin as he picked her up into his arms and moved her onto the bed, laying her down and grinning. "Want to have a quickie before we go and actually do something? Hm~?"

Tilting her head as she figured fighting was a way to relieve stress. Though when he picked her up she wrapped her arms around his neck then looked up at him. "Damn you're horny today aren't you?" She asked with a smile and pulled him into her with her kissing him.

"Violence gets me horny, baby." He said jokingly. "The fights are all professional. We may fight each other till we KO, but we're all professionals and know when to stop. No one there if the evil seeming type, and we all fight fair. Sportsmanship is high as well, downed opponents are always helped up with the victors and even if someone is critically injured, the causer might call off the fight just so that his downed opponent can recover or suffer from anymore injuries. You should really come by sometime and watch."

With him teasing that violence gets him horny she smiled ut listening to him on how the fights are ran. Aiko sighed softly as she moved her hand over his cheek. "We'll see...I'm not making any promises on something I'm not sure about." She commented with her laying under him knowing there was no deaths but still it made her uneasy about him fighting in the arena.

"Heh...I understand baby." He replied and leaned down to start kissing her lips tenderly. His eyes closed as his lips danced on hers, his hands moved to start massaging her breasts as he straddled her, playing and teasing her by pinching and tugging her nipples all the while alternating to massaging her breasts with his strong hands that grabbed them both perfectly. "How does that feel baby?"

Smiling softly in the kiss she moaned in the kiss with him massaging her breasts along with him teasing them. "Feels good..." she commented as he was straddling her hips when she knew it was suppose to be him between her legs.

He grinned as he scooted upward, now sitting with his body where his cock would be right between her breasts if he was nude and erect. He reached down and began to massage her breasts once more, holding his body up so that he was not crushing her under his weight. "I'm going to tease you for a bit...to make you really want it first...I want to see just how much pleasureful torture my lover can take~" He said seductively and cupped her cheek.

"Torture me? That doesn't sound like you." She said with a smirk as he moved rubbing her breasts. Shifting under him though this was going to be interesting to see how this would turn out.

"Oh come now. Can't a guy try something new?" He teased as he slid off of her to go between her legs, pulling off all the clothing she would have that would restrict him access to her beautiful pussy. And once he had this access, his mouth would go to her clit, slowly and fiercely sucking it and using his tongue to lick it as it was pulled into his mouth, along with any other flesh that would be sucked into the vacuum of his mouth.

Aiko giggled softly as she was already naked but with him ripping his own clothes off to give him room to move she moaned as he sucked on her pussy. "This is new....I like it." She moaned with her reaching down running her fingers through his hair and her tail moved down his back then back up to the back of his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom