Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Puppet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiko didn't mind him holding them both naked but when he'd start touching Raven's curves such as her aass and breasts then he'd have to answer to that. Though with him falling to sleep she soon followed. During the night the girls parted since the body heat was to much for either of them to take.

When morning came, Crevan would be somewhat doused with sweat as he sat up, hot from the three people in the bed all being naked, no shirts or pants to insulate their heat from going out to others around them. "Good morning you two..." He replied lightly as he felt tired still but had to wake himself up if he wanted a job as a guard. He stood up and stretched, his naked body seemed to glow in the morning sunlight. "Wakey wakey you two...time for work."

When Crevan got up Aiko opened her eyes as Raven shifted on the bed. Sitting up as Aiko stretched her arms out above her head forgetting she slept in her human form. "Morning Crevan..." she said as she went to the bathroom where she left the door open but wet a washcloth down and ran the cold wet rag over her neck and shoulders to help cool down.

Seeing Raven still asleep, Crevan laughed lightly and turned to watch Aiko leave and leave the door barely ajar for him. He grinned, slowly and silently he slipped into the bathroom before he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her body as he felt the cold water against her. "Hello my love...What say we have some morning delight before your big bad guard goes out to become a big bad guard, hm~?"

Aiko looked into the mirror seeing Crevan walking up behind her then teased her. Smiling as she placed her hands on the edge of the sink. His tone told her he was after his delight that she denied him last night. Reaching over with her foot she kicked the door closed then turned around to face him. "Well, its something I can do for you since I denied you the delight last night." She said with a giggle then wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him.

"Oh my dear Aiko...You truly are my one and only love. So seductive and beautiful. Yes you are." He said with a smile and kissed her gently as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Crevan smiled lovingly to her. "So then, my dear Aiko...where do you want it this time? On the floor? You propped up on the sink or the toilet? In the shower? Or laying down in the bathtub? Or maybe up against the door and risk Raven hearing us even more? Its all up to you~"

When he mentioned she was his one and only love. Perhaps her toxican was affecting him but she was enjoying this routine of sex. "Well...We can do it in the tub or.." She stopped as Raven knocked at the door.

"Aiko, I'm heading in early to learn more about their routines. You and Crevan becareful and don't leave marks on her Crevan!" Raven teased as she was dressed and gone.

Aiko smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the bed. "How about here then while cleaning up we can have one more round if you like or just help eachother to clean up." She said as she pushed him down on the bed with her straddling his lap, kissing him.

"I think after our little round of sex here we'll need all the help we can get with cleaning each other up." He teased before feeling her straddle his hips. He grinned as he saw her lean down and he began to kiss her just as she kissed him. "Mmm...I love the feeling of your lips against my own...It feels so amazing and wonderful..." He smiled happily to her. "So Aiko...Do you want this to happen in your human or monster form? Either is fine with me...you look beautiful either way."

She moved nipping his chin knowing he was teasing her about her monster form by calling it monster. "Well, I think me being human would be easy to clean up but...There will be a risk of me becoming pregnant unless I change that one bit." She said as she moved his hand to her lower stomach so he get the idea she ment the womb. Though smiled as she figured he didn't know females' body. "I keep the womb in monster form while the body is human then I can't get pregnant." She said with her pushing him back onto the bed with her towering over him with her breasts hovering above him.

"Don't understand what you mean exactly but...whatever you say baby..." He said with a smile as he began to start kissing her breasts, moving his face toward her breasts and kissing them as they hovered above him. He licked the flesh of her globes to tease her before he sucked down on one of her nipples to tease her. "So then...Aiko...Shall we begin?" He said with clenched teeth to keep her nipple in his mouth. "I really want to see what you can do when we have our own true privacy."

With his lips latching on to her breasts she cried out in shock. Moaning as she was in her human form while he teased her and bit. "Oh I like that.." She said as she smiled hearing his comment on what she can do. "Same goes for you..." She said as she reached back angling him while she pushed her hips back. She could feel the tip entering her in which she removed her hand then worked herself up and down on him until he was completely inside her. With him holding her breast she pulled him to sit up while she held on to him she moved up and down on him where her clit rubbed him.

Crevan grinned when he felt her sit down and take in his entire cock as he sat upright with her on his lap. He could feel her clit rubbing just barely up against him while she road him, and he made sure that it stayed that way so that her clit was stimulated while she rode him. His hands continued to massage her breasts, holding onto her nipples mainly as she juggled herself up and down his cock like a piston. "You fit me like a glove baby..." He said with a grin. Crevan looked down to watch his cock slide into her the entire time and soon he would begin to take over, his hips bucking to thrust into her at the cost of her clit no longer being rubbed due to the angle he did this with.

Moaning over him as she rode him as if they were lovers for years. Panting softly but with him thrusting it tossed her back with her hands on his knees where he could see him slipping in and out of her. With lustful eyes she felt herself on the edge of an orgasm she moved shoving him back onto the bed once more where her hips slammed back and forth with his thrusts. "Honey...I need you on top..." she said as she moved rolling them over to where he was on top of her. "Hard...Please. I am so close...Pound me..." She was begging him to unleash hell on her with her hips rocking to show she needed him.

"Heh...If thats what you want baby...I'm gonna pound you silly." He suddenly moved the two of them so that he was on top with her under him. He didn't want this position though. He couldn't be as rough as he wanted to be with her, so he pulled out and grinned as he sat down on the bed. "Get on all fours and be sure you look back at me...It'll drive me wild to see you watching me fuck you silly, Aiko." He grinned and waited for her to move so that Crevan could ravish her.

She gave a playful pout as he pulled out of her. Though she rolled onto her stomach then moved up onto her knees she pushed her hips back with her pushing herself up onto her hands. She tossed her hair aside as she looked back at him over her shoulder. "I'd still like to have you on top of me in the future." She said with a smile and she wiggled her hips for him.

(You forgot to tag me! D: )

"Don't worry...I'll still top you. But for now...I want to get some of my sexual angst out on you. You kept me from some fun last night and I'd really like for it to be so that I can...release so much. How I want to, however." He grinned and moved to impale her with his cock. "If you have me cum inside of you, I promise you that I'll top you right after...Just be sure that you do not...allow me to impregnate you."

With him impaling her she gasped as she had tighten up since she transformed. Moaning under him as he leaned over her telling her if he cummed in her he'd mount her once more. "You won't impregnant me..." She said as hearing his primal need to just fuck her was a turn on for her. With his entire lenght deep inside her she felt like she couldn't move as he was so hard he just held her in place.

He reached forward to grasp her shoulders as he positioned himself just right to be able to thrust into her completely, using her shoulders to pull her back to make it harder, all the while being able to pull out near completely out of her. The way he was positioned was...awkward to say the least, but he would be able to thrust deeply and roughly into her like she would want. It hurt his back from how he was positioned but it would be worthwhile to please his lover. His cock began to pound into her, thrusting into her roughly as his cock slid in and out of her pussy slowly. "Is this hard enough for you?" He teased.

With him shoving their bodies together she moaned loudly for him. Her hips instinctivly moved up and down to his thrusts to rub the tip when he slipped in her. "Keep going..." She told him as she felt his balls smacking her clit but she gritted her teeth with her cumming over him that it gushed out onto him. Her body tensed up with the intense orgasm kpet her from moving as it was happening in waves and she didn't want that feeling to stop.

When he felt her begin to start orgasming around his cock, he did not stop. He continued to thrust into her even as his cock was soaked by her pussy juices surrounding him. He grinned as he leaned down and began to lick her ear gently before he stopped and pulled out of her, moved her so that she was on her back and he stood on the bed. He grabbed her legs and lifted her up by the legs as he impaled her with his cock as half of her was on the bed and the other half was being held up by him. "How is this for being on top?" He said with a grin as he began to start thrusting his cock deep into her.

With him thrusting through her orgasm she groaned softly but he soon released her from his gasps. Once she was on her back she looked up at him wondering he was going to do like she asked until he picked her up while he stood up and slammed right into her making her criies echoed off the walls. "Not...What I meant...But...OHHHH!!!" She said moaning as he impaled her over and over. "Have fun, hun..." She said with her laying her hands down to help him support her form.

"Good god woman you must be specific when speaking of me being on top." He teased, still knowing what she meant by it but he just wanted to try a different position with her. He grinned and continued to thrust, fueled by the moans she was giving him and he grinned deviously to her. "I'm going to cum soon...I'll have so much fun with you, my love~" He said happily as he watched her while his cock thrust deeply into her body. "How does it feel to be dominated like this when you were originally supposed to be the one controlling me?"

Her legs went around behind his back holding him in where she cummed a second time. Panting as she looked up at him as he asked how did it feel. "Think about what you're asking...What if I wanted you to mount me in the first place? You're doing what I wanted so who is actually in control..." She said as she worked herself loose from him and moved running her tongue up his balls with her nails digging into his butt cheeks. Grabbing his hand as she pulled him down to her level with her laying back she pulled him between her legs. "Cum into me like this...Please." She asked with her nipping his ear lobe with her soaking wet folds rubbing up against his shaft to keep his urge to cum there. If a man worked like a woman did if the stimulation stopped then there was more work to put in to hit that orgasm.

"Heh..So the old and regular position huh? This is more intimate and close to one another, and I can actually kiss you from this position...I love it." He grinned happily as he leaned down and kissed her lips happily, his tongue sliding into her mouth to wrap around hers as he began to thrust into her once more, moaning into her mouth as he could feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming until finally he would moan out loudly into her lips as she would feel his hot seed shoot deep into her womb.

At first it sounded like he wasn't pleased until he said he loved it. Smiling as she wrapped her limbs around him while he thrusted in her. Moaning as she rocked her hips to his own but the same moment he cummed deep into her she pressed his hips into her own grinding herself with her cumming after him. Panting as she dug her nails into his rump with her clit rubbing hard as sshe cummed around him through when she was done she eased her aching fingers from him. "That was wonerful..."
She said against his lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom