Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gutter slut. (F seeking M, as many as possible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used trash

Dust
-Codi is a slut and she not only knows it but loves it. She has always loved being brutally fucked and beaten like she was being raped but she could never help but take it with a smile and always be eager to please.

Codi was sitting at a run down, shitty hole in the wall bar, wearing a pink and black plaid skirt that was too short for her own good. She could feel the cold metal stool under her pantyless ass and smooth, glistening legs that lead down to a pair of six inch stilletoes. On top she had a pink shirt that hung off of her large tits as the bottom of the shirt didn't even touch her flat stomach.

After ordering a drink Codi turns around on the stool to look out for any man who might want to completely wreck her.

((O.O.C. I'm looking for one or multiple guys who will just completely destroy me. I want to be fucked beaten and humiliated like you don't care for how I feel, my well being or even if I live or die. The only thing I wont do is NC, I will never fight back.))

Chuck walked into the bar looking from head to combat boots like trouble. He was tall and lean, but had put in the work to build his body into corded definition. The former soldier was looking to celebrate. He had escaped a court-martial with only a dishonorable discharge after some dumb slut had called a reporter and gotten the story in the papers. Something had to be done so his head rolled. Dangerous eyes scanned the bar, glazing over drunks, methheads and washed-up whores to settle on the girl sitting on the bar. He leaned on the bar

"Get me a shot of Jack." He ordered the bar man, "And another for her. She seems to have dropped her drink." With that he reached over, grabbed her drink and dumped it on the floor. "What's your name?"

Wherever Chuck went, it seemed his shadow was never far off. After all, it was something undeniable. Every dark needed a light, every down needed an up, and every Yin needed a Yang. Jack was just in the bar behind Chuck, freshly polished boots, dog tags hanging in front of his shirt, sunglasses resting on the bridge of his nose, and he was listening to the dulcit tones of Five Finger Death Punch, "War is the Answer" while he examined the bar. Where Chuck had been discharged, Jack held enough rank as a commissioned officer that he had been able to keep Chuck's record relatively clean, and had managed to keep his own commission in the process. The two stuck together like no other, if only so neither found themselves alone in a back alley with the angry BF and friends of whatever girl they picked that night -- not that either of them really needed help in that kind of fight, to be honest.

Running a hand through dirty blonde hair, green eyes observed the same rather unappeasing crowd that Chuck had seen, and followed his partner's path to the bar.

He chuckled to himself. Chuck sure knew how to pick 'em.

Jack headed over to the bar, just in time to miss the drink nearly being splashed on to his boots, and moved to the opposite side of the girl as Chuck. As he pulled out his headphones, he made a 'tsk' sound, and shook his head while he stood close enough to the young woman to make it rather hard for her to leave without either man managing to get a hold of her.

"Watch your poison there, sweetheart." Another shake of his head, "Damn near got my boots dirty." Then he glanced to Chuck, "My Sergeant doesn't like it when people get my boots dirty."

He looked to the bartender, "Whatever the hell's in that green bottle, bartender." A vague motion of the hand to the shelf, "Tall glass."

-Codi looked to her left seeing the first man walk up and she was excited as he ordered a drink but the jumped in shock as he pushed her drink to the ground. She was just about to answer with her name when she felt a chill down her spine as she heard another man making a "Tsk" sound before he scolds her about almost spilling her drink on his boots. "I'm sorry sir." She pleads frantically. "I should really be more careful." Codi finishes saying before she turns to the first man again. "I'm Codi and you are?"

Codi did er best to play is cool but with the two strong men on each side all she could think about is how big their cocks are and how much damage they could do. Her imagination was running wild as the newly turned twenty-one year old's mouth was watering and juices were flowing from just the thought of them using her right on the bar floor to show everyone how much of a slut she is before taking her to the back beating her just to leave her like a pile of trash.

"Hi Codi, I'm Chuck." He was smiling but the smile never touched his eyes. One arm snaked around her to pull her close while the other rubbed over her lower abs, slipping slightly into her waistband. The patrons of the bar stared glumly at the notorious pair. The Staff Sergeant and his officer had been hometown heroes before Afghanistan, but the nature of Chuck's dismissal from the army had soured that reputation.

"You should be more careful," he agreed. "Why don't you finish that one up before you have another accident?" He pinched her side to get her to finish the drink.

The old bartender started in, "Hey, I don't want no..." The protest died in his throat when chuck raised his shirt to reveal a nickel-plated M1911 pistol.

((O.O.C. I'm sorry but I couldnt get in so I made a new account. Hope its okay.))

-Codi feels his big muscular arm wrap around her shoulders before his other hand on her abs and down into her skirt. She bit her lip as she knew there was a big chance of him feeling the warmth of her wet cunt. When he pinched her in the side she jumped and then pounded the shot with a smile. When the bartender piped in she didnt know what the problem was, since she was hoping this would end the same way they were wishing for. When she saw the gun on his waist she knew these were the type of dangerous men to leave her in a ditch somewhere, and se couldn't ask for more.-

Chuck was pleasantly surprised when he discovered her lack of panties. She obviously was looking to get fucked and had come to the right place at the right time. Pushing further, he found her stiff clit and sopping cunt. "Well damn if you aren't a little fucking slut." He spun the barstool so she was facing him, used his knees to pushed her legs open and stepped close. He could smell her sweat perfume and sweet juices. "Do you know what we do to fucking sluts? We fuck them." Her grabbed her by the arm and led her toward the door, all the while one finger remained buried inside her.

Harlie had been friends with Codi for awhile now , and in more than one way , they were very alike . But the most prominent alikeness , was how big of sluts they were . And that night , Harlie was craving some action . She had an idea where Codi wad at , the bar by their houses . So that's where she headed . After about 5 minutes , she arrived . That day , she was wearing a tight blue tank top , that pushed her bust to the limits . Her shorts were just as questionable , her bottom almost freely hanging out . Her usual slutty attire . Walking into the bar , she looked around for a few minutes , but spotted no Codi . Almost giving up , she finally caught her eyes on three figures in the back . A man was dragging Codi , his fingers obviously hooked in her . Just the sight made her body shiver , an want to be in that same position . Following slowly , she made get way to the back , an hoped Codi would see her , and well , invite her to join in her fun .

-She bit her lip nervously before letting out a soft moan as he just touched her clit. Nodding her head codi agreed that she was a slut. Suddenly he spins her like she weighd nothing showing how easily he could manhandle her before she willingly opens her legs as he steps in. She stood up as he grabbed her by the arm and while she continues to moan with his finger burried in her cunt. Once she sees her friend she looks into chucks eyes. "Can my friend join in?" She says with a moan."

If there was one thing Jack could do, it was seem to disappear. A skill learned in Afghanistan. As he followed the two through the door, he moved to the side, and kept an eye in case anybody followed. He expected angry young men that he would need to stick the barrel of his Glock in their face to get them to back off. Instead it was another young girl who looked quite fascinated by what was going on. It was obvious as he watched, silently behind her, that she was friends with the little slut that Chuck had gotten his hands on.

"Can my freind join in?" The little slut panted.

That was when Jack made himself known.

He stepped up behind Harlie, close enough to touch, and wrapped on arm tightly around her to make sure that she was pulled close. His free hand rested on her bully, and made quick work of undoing the zipper of her shorts. He slipped a hand under her panties and started rubbing at her clit, a grin on her face as he held her tight enough that she would have a tough time getting away.

"Don't worry about your friend, bitch. You don't talk unless my Sergeant says you can." He rubbed Harlie's clit all the harder, "I'll take care of your little friend."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom