Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Slave looking for a MASTER for Boner creating fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Super-Earth
I'm not looking for a particular pairing. I'm looking for a dominant MASTER type for my uppity SUB character. I want a roleplayer who is creative, and who can help me with the kinks I'm craving at the moment. What kinks am I craving you ask? Well, I'm craving

Favorite Kinks
Public sex/anything
Humiliation
Force
Non-con
Sex Toys
Bathroom use control
Enemas
Foot play
Forced clothes wearing
Fear
degradation
bondage
spanking
dirty talking
Anal sex
anal training

As for pairings, I've got none. Only sex scene ideas that I'm super craving. If you're willing/interested in doing all the sex scenes with me, great! If not, that's too bad, just message me or post here and we'll go from there

Idea 1
My Character's been very naughty, so you decide to punish my character. One night, you drag him out to a club for some dancing and 'fun' but it's more than that. You take him to a club, and after buying a big bottle of alcohol, you don't let him drink it, instead, you drag my character out back where you bend him over and fuck his ass with that bottle, letting the bottle get him off, making him beg for relief, even as he's fucked with the bottle, the alcohol slowly invades his system from his ass. When the bottle is empty, your character fucks mine with the bottle neck until my character cums. Then your character drags mine inside the club once more and dances with my character, only the whole time, he's finger fucking my character's ass and making my character cum repeatedly in his pants.

Idea 2
Your Character is bored one day and feeling particularly evil. Seeing as My Character is going grocery shopping, your character follows. While at the market, your character grabs a rather huge bunch of bananas and with no hesitation seeks my character out. Dragging my character into the bathroom, he bends my character over and decides to fit the whole bunch of bananas in my character's ass....one at a time. Getting as many as can fit in there, he forces my character to walk out with the bananas shoved up his ass and unable to cum. When my character gets home, your character is amused to see the bananas sticking out of my character's ass and makes my character walk around naked, serving your character on hands and knees, ass in the air for your character to enjoy the view.

Idea 2
My character made a mistake one day, he bought the wrong brand of orange juice. Your character, angry, decides a punishment is in order. Grabbing the carton of a dozen eggs, he pops the raw eggs one by one up my character's ass and threatens a severe punishment if the eggs break or if one falls out. What he didn't tell my character was that he'd slipped a small vibrator inside too. Turning the vibrator on, he sends my character out on errands, following behind and enjoying as he watches my character try not to break the eggs, inevitable forcing him to with hold the orgasm as well. After tormenting my character until dinner time, your character finally decides to reward mine. Removing the vibrator, your character throws mine over his lap and starts spanking my character's ass, forcing my character to break the eggs as a reflex to the spanking.

Idea 3
Your character decides that it's time for some humiliation. Late one night, he takes my character, naked, leashed and blindfolded to the park. The park is relatively empty. Setting my character on a park bench, he removes the blindfold and forces my character to masturbate and cum with his legs spread for every one to see everything. After that, your character takes my character to the play ground in the park. Sitting on the swing, he pulls my character to sit on your character's cock, face to face. After that, he forces my character to swing back and forth, using the momentum to bring himself to orgasm.

Idea 4
Your Character throws a small party for his friends and decides to make my character the entertainment, making my character the fuck toy for one amazing gang bang. Of course since he's also charging a bit of money, he lets the others do what ever they want to my character, just as long as there's no gore/vore/S&M/baby play. Other than that, he records it and will sell copies to any interested party.

Idea 5
Your character has a big dick. Like, really BIG. Always breaking anyone he tries to fuck, he gets frustrated and ends up satisfying himself with molesting girls, boys on the train. However, for some reason, while molesting my character, he can't control himself and fucks my character against the wall in the middle of the crowded train. Realizing my character doesn't break from his dick, he takes my character home by force and starts to enact every sexual fantasy he can think of on my character from making my character hold a can of soda in his ass to plugging my character's ass to the brim with ice cubes to making my character do degrading things, humiliating things, etc.

And I'm out of ideas.

By the way, if you're wanting enemas, bathroom use control, water sports, golden showers, those are fine too. Just no vomiting or anything gross like that.

NOW CONTACT ME AND GET DOWN WITH YOUR KINKY SELF!

UPDATE

I am now craving a high school bully x victim roleplay that's pretty damn hardcore. It relies heavily on certain kinks. Specifically, humiliation, scat, watersports, foot worship, enema's, public scenes, electric toys, bathroom use control.

Warning! These ideas I have are not for the faint of heart. If the ones above were tame enough for you, then maybe these will be dark enough..... MAYBE. Definitely not for the faint of heart! NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

These characters are going to both be between the ages of 15-17

Your character has bullied mine since middle school, and my character is admittedly terrified of your character.

One day after school, your character comes in to find mine showering in the locker room alone. Your character doesn't hesitate. Stripping naked, he forcefully joins my character in the shower. After shoving my character to the ground, he makes a point to use his foot to make my character hard. Amused, he humiliates my character and forces my character to lick his foot. Then, your character jerks mine forward by his hair and face fucks my character. When your characters cums spraying his load all over my character, he decides to give my character another present. Forcing my character to jerk off until he cums, your character pisses all over mine as my character orgasms at his feet.

Another scene I envision as part of the roleplay...

Your character is bored, so he goes to my character's house when no one is home and bullies his way inside. After that, he drags my character to the back yard and finding the hose, shoves it up my character's ass and turns it on, filling my character with water. When My character's body is so full it can't take any more water, the hose is removed and your character makes mine hold the water in while jumping rope, being fucked by your character, and other variously humiliating things. Bored after awhile, your character forces a butt plug in, now making it so that my character can't do anything without removing the butt plug. Deciding to torment my character, your character makes my character go change into an oversized t-shirt and jeans combo before coming downstairs. In that time, your character made a 'special' drink for my character. Forcing my character out of the house, your character drags mine to the school, and at the parking lot of the school your character makes mine drink the 'special' drink. In it is your character's saved up semen mixed with a really powerful laxative.

Of course when the drug takes effect, my character is desperate to go, and your character won't let mine go find a toilet. Instead, they go to the soccer field, right to the goalie box. There, your character makes mine strip naked. My character needs to go so bad at this point, he's shaking. Your character finds it hilarious, so he makes my character a deal, my character can go use a toilet if he can run from one goalie box to the other and back four times. My character agrees out of desperation. However, halfway there, it's too much and he collapses. Your character, amused drags mine over to the goalie box and after forcing my character to squat, removes the plug and forces my character to force everything out. After that, my character is made to walk back home with your character following naked. Before they can go inside, your character makes a point to fuck mine on the door step where everyone can see.

Another idea I want to incorporate is this one....

I want your character making a sounding rod go into my characters dick and attaching electric shocks the rod and my character's nipples while he's getting stuffed with a string of baseball sized beads or a football. I want my character degraded and used to feel low of the low, without blood, guts, vore, gore and baby play.

This is what I mean by dark. I want a roleplay involving these ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom