Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

THe rants of an angry man

So I may only use this once I may post here again depends on how much life decides to fuck me over. So first a question to all of the women on here (though remember I am not referencing you as many of the women I have met on here are amazing) Why is it that you give a woman everything she could possibly desire, including love affection and any physical object she asks for, she feels the need to stab you in the back and decide that she never wanted to date you but she is only going to tel everyone but you. Then to top it all off the day before she breaks up with you you receive a video of her making out with another guy. This has been a trend with women I have found, is it something in the air around here or something because please tell me not all women are like this. I mean I do everything I can do make them happy. I mean sure I am not perfect no one is but I try best I can yet almost every girlfriend I have managed to find has lied to me cheated on me or some combination of the two.

Second why on earth would someone take the time to charge you with false charges and take you to court when they get nothing out of it. I was driving along minding my own and pass this car running ten under the posted speed limit. No big deal passed legally and everything. The dude follows me to the school (was going to pick up a friend) and has the cops meet me there. He then tries to claim that I nearly caused a wreck and is accusing me of reckless driving. I had to be booked at a jail I had to take a damn mug shot because some old geezer thought I was going to fast when I passed him. WTH!!!

What has our world come to now a days. Has everyone lost respect for life or is it just the people in my area???

poor thing.

trust me. not all women are like that. hardly. tho i'm sorry you're having to deal with such nonsense. cheating = evil. i hate the idea of it with a passion. i honestly just don't understand how someone can do such a thing and then look at themselves in the mirror the next day and think all is peachy. if you're in an open relationship where both parties agree, then that's fine. but then, that's not cheating either. as for the other crap... that just plain sucks and is behavior i find to be immature and ridiculous. people, be they men or women, who do such things seriously need to get their priorities straight. be up front. communicate. if you want to be with someone else, talk to the person you're with FIRST about it before you take actions. really, they aren't difficult things to do. and in the end, tho there might be some bitterness, eventually both parties will appreciate the actions of those involved.

and the car thing? sheesh! tho why didn't the police truly listen to you? that's beyond me. then, i'm not a police-person, so..... but still. it was like a 'his word vs yours'. why did the old guy win out? there was no proof. no witnesses. i find the actions here a little off given all of that. i bet there's something you can do to take that mark off your record. i wish i knew what tho.

I agree I personally think cheaters are the lowest people on the face of this planet. To know that you hold the heart of another in your hands and throw that all away for nothing is ignorant and selfish. But then again thats just me I have always been a bit of a softy when it comes to relationships, but that is neither here nor there. The point is I wish I could see what would drive someone who has everything they could want (or at least most of it) handed to them on a golden platter then just throw it all away because they dont think its good enough.

Back to the car. I have not officially been prosecuted with it only charged. So it is not yet on my record. When I go to court it will be my word vs his plain and simple if I am charged my license will be revoked due to an accident I had about a year ago put 4 points on my license and if I am charged with this it will add 4-5 more points. You can only have 6 points before they revoke your license. If The trial is dismissed, I have to go to circuit court and get an expongement(or however it is spelled) and fill that out to get it removed from my record. I also have to miss school to go to court. So if it is dismissed I am going to sue him for false accusation and harassment.

they are!

and i don't get that either. whatever happened to being appreciative? not to mention noticing that the simple and little things are the ones that count most. i mean what more can one want from someone? love, affection, attention, and all those things go a looong way. they really do. anyone who can just throw such things away by acting in such a manner is beyond me. i don't understand them. it's not every day you find someone who appreciates you for who you are. and sure, it's nice to get gifts every so often. but to expect or even demand drives me nuts. and what about giving back? you'd think that they'd like to see your face light up in return b/c you thought about them, etc. hrmmmm.....

i wish you luck with that car thing b/c that's just insane. that guy needs to get slapped upside his head. here's to hoping that all works out.

I'm glad someone sees the same as me. i guess its just something in the air around here. Oh well I'm back to my dorm out of that rotten dirt hole now. Anyways thank you for listening to my rant. >.< I will be posting and update after court to see what happens with this guy.

i most definitely do and i know there are others out there who see things the same way too. hopefully the winds will shift or something and let the nice and more appreciative girls come out of hiding. b/c yeah... they exist.

and of course. definitely post an update after everything goes down with the car ordeal. i hope that guy gets what's coming to him b/c he sooo deserves it! my fingers are crossed for you.

Back
Top Bottom