Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Black Forest (open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May moaned louder and orgasm'd roughly as Rio cummed inside of her, Breathing heavily and sweating, turning her head and noticing a neko with black ears and a black tail. "How long...were you watching, you naughty little kitten?" She said, holding onto Rio and smiling.

Amanda turned around as she relized she was talking to her and she blushed "Uh...Well Only for a Few minutes" she said and took a step forward.

He could hear voices now. Where their people there? The words they spoke caused the shy teen to blush. We're they rapists? He wasn't sure if he wants dot associate with such people, backing away nervously.

Amanda couldnt help but smiling and noding "Well..Ya I guess I did like it" she said and walked towards her.

Rio had role over and kissed may on the cheek before she layed on her side as the sun made the kitsunes gorgeous body glow brilliant shine as she yawned scratching her head twitching her ears as the wind blew hearing one more not far away with a yawn she says " these big ears dont make me just look good they make me hear vary well come on out I know your there I knew you were there the whole time I just like it when people watch" she had said as she started to teases may`s nipples again

May grinned wider, "Well...if you enjoy what you SAW...then you'll LOVE what you'll feel." She said, and moans softly when Rio starts to tease my nipples again.

Amanda smiled. She was about two feet away from the now "Wha? No I wont feel anything." she said and looked at the kitsune "Well Oh..I didnt know that" she said "Well Im amanda, Do you guys know where theres a town or someplace that I can go, I got lost in here" she said.

Lafitte was slowly backing away, turning and continuing to try and find his way out of this forest. He hoped whoever they were hadn't noticed his presence here yet.

(dang it, not sure how to get my character into this. He's a shy sort of thing)

May lowered her grin into a smile. "Nice to meet you Amanda...Im May. And this lovly younge lady is Rio. No clue who the OTHER PERSON is. And sorry for the yell. I just want him to know he's not very good at hiding. And sorry, no i dont know where a town is."

( Also, twisted, Take your time to think. I generally dont go to sleep for another 4 hours. )

Lafitte instantly paused when he heard someone yelling, referring to someone who wasn't hiding very well. Was she referring to him? The young man yelped, unsure what to do.

(sorry about taking so long to get with you guys. A part of me was thinking of having my character run into something else in this first, but I'm not sure)

Rip being a kitsune hears the boy then shadow jumps right behind the purple haired boy and lean up against him applying pressure to his back as his head slips between her large soft fluffy cloud like breasts as she wraps her arms around the boy then says in a whisper into his ear "hay there sugar cube why don't you come out and say hi yo every one I am sure one of us could show you a good time cutie" then she had licked him across the face as her hand slid down his sides grabbing his ass as one of her tails slid up his shirt before it start to tickle his chest with its fluffiness .

Amanda smiled and laughed "I wish I could do that" she said and looked into the forest "Any idea where she went"? she asked.

May smiled too, "Same...i'de love to be able to do that. And no clue...probly after that other person. But that leaves the question on what are we going to do?" She said, grinning slightly now.

Amanda blushed and she smiled "Oh....Ummm" She stopped as she leaned closer to her "We could kiss" she said.

Lafitte gasped, suddenly grabbed from behind and feeling this woamn's large breasts against him. He shivered at her whispers. Feeling her licking and caressing him.vagainst his will, his member began to harden within his clothing, his heart racing. He couldn't move, locked in place.

(guess)
Rio shadow jumps once more bringing the boy with her dropping him between amanda and may then said to them "hay look what I found hiding in the bushes " before she had rolled over on to her side propping her hand under her chin as she scratched her head with one of her tails before she lays back making her breasts jiggle before before they stopped looking like the perfect thing to lay you head on as she give out a loud yawn her tails waved side to side as she start to dose of cause she was kind of Bord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom