Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Deadmans Carnival

SpecialKay

Star
Sheer unrelenting darkness, pain pulled in by the plethora overflowing with the cries of agony as men, women, and children are brought sweet blissful death. This is the wonderland with which one is sentenced. Commit a crime horrible enough, get sent to the experimental prison facility located on a remote island off the western coast. Above the law in almost every aspect whether the government approves of it of not. However no simple average person lives in this god forsaken place, you must be 'special' a deadman as some refer to it. The ability to contort their blood into weapons, special abilities granted unique to the person due to a special thing known as 'branch of sin'. The strongest survive with little to no problems, the weak succumb to the sweet blissful pain, and hope that one day god brings upon them the gift of glorious never ending death.

The competition begins the moment you step foot as a deadman onto this land. Daily two fugitives are put up against each other, a fight to the death. However the victor does not need to kill their opponent, given the option to simply walk away with their prize points and bragging rights. However the loser does not simply get to leave and do as they please, no. They are put in a second game, one known as roulette, a gaming machine of sorts that decides what body part or organ is ripped from your very body in itself. Did I forget to mention, this is all for the world to see? An amusement park is what this land is, hundreds of thousands of people drop by to watch the glorious and gore filled fights that occur in the land of the Deadmen.

However words of revolt are being heard, the people of the prison are sick and tired of being shown off like prized trophies. No, they want something more powerful than any sum of money, and blissful love. No, they want freedom, the prize of which is unattainable by any normal human in this fucked up world they live in. Whether or not you decide to assist in this revolt is up to you, back down, or join the fight. No one gives a bat shit fuck as to what you decide. Just...don't die.

INTEREST CHECK! Anyone up for it? :)

Alright, at least someone is in. This is only the basics at the moment, I'll elaborate more if I get at least a few more interests.

I prefer a good bit of literacy, but it honestly doesn't matter :) I would prefer for someone to be able to do 2+ beefy paragraphs with decent grammar, but by no means is it required.

Some extra elaboration for this roleplay:
I will play the role of prison warden, not necessarily my character, but an NPC only I control.
There is a security task force with mech like units, if you've ever seen ghost in the shell the robots is similar to what they have, however theirs is on a larger scale and designed specifically to combat the Deadmen.
There is another task force known as the Enforcers, with weapons designed specifically to null out the virus that allows their branch of sin to work. Therefore any weapon tossed or use against them can be negated.

(I'll add more as I think of more xD)

Oh and if you have any friends or what not who might like to join, feel free to do so :)

It would be cool \if there was a kind of rebellion force as well :) just to make it more interesting.. idk just an idea

Oh, Carnival Corpse. I might be interested.

And just saying - I've watched the show/read the mangas and unless you've read a synopsis and know the characters, it might be difficult to get the flow of this kind of RP. Might need to do some heavy explaining to people who haven't really heard of it.

i would deff be intrested in this 1 question would this be characters already made up and who ever asks to be with whoever ?, or do we get to make up our own characters.

Yea the flow would be difficult to understand off the back. However it shouldn't take to long to grasp the basics of the roleplay to be fairly honest. There isnt too much lovey dovey things going on in a prison, and the like. And yes there is already a group of established dead men who are preparing for an escape of sorts.

Yes you'll be making your own characters, however I'll be regulating abilities and powers to make sure they're not completely overpowered and what not. I'll be willing to set up a character creation thread after we get 1-2 more interests :)

I'm very interested in joining this if you're still taking applications. Been a fan of Deadman Wonderland for a while now, also interested to see what kinds of Branches of Sin other people can come up with.

Back
Top Bottom