Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeon Crawl

Nihilistic_Impact

Brigadista
Supporter
Come one, come all; and greetings to all the lovelies and luminaries.

Welcome to my den of sin, the sin of my mind and it's foul inability to see most of my endeavours to a satisfactory conclusion. Needless to say it still drives and compels me with flagrant disregard to the disappointment it may provoke to provide a spectacle of entertainment.

Now what is this for, for what reason do I seek to delight and bemuse?

Why for none other then the classical Dungeon Crawl, the formative adventure styling for many which was our first forays into the world of role play. So what I seek is a small cadre of individuals, interest has been expressed, who's adventuring spirit is willing to take on perils, traps and beasts that await in the dark.

For those that are interested I provide this quick teaser:

Out beyond the boundaries of the local Barony lies a dark wood, home to a coven of witches. From the distance any traveller can see a giant tower rises out from within, sun glints from the top and the locals talk of an ancient wizard that once, or still, resides. They speak of his experiments calling fallen celestials from the sky and the enslavement of spirits to carve out the earth beneath. Wondrous treasures are whispered and rumoured; but this is all conjecture, only the foolish would risk life and limb on some fable.

That's the hook, the concept to be fleshed out as the intrepid groups marches to their destinies. These folks can be anything, within reason and I do reserve the right to reject them. I care not for level or class, if you desire to be a most impressive swordsman while utilising illusions to catch your foes off guard then so be it; but remember I'm watching and I do judge.

So, who's interested?

Interest has been expressed, a venue is presented; but what brave souls shall ye be?

Who's going to play what doing what?

So there are healers, mages and fighter classes only?

You can create whatever kind of character you want, for a thread I don't care; where we doing this in person or over roll20 I would restrict folks to classes as I present them.

So if you want to play a spear wielder that shoots fire from the tip, then so be it.

It was unintentional; but I noticed right a way, just refused to change it.

Characters for this are a creative endeavour.

Not sure what I want to roll with yet, might flip a coin and go with what the luck gods decide.

Back
Top Bottom