Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literature heavy RPs? Lots of smut on the side;) MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

quet314

Star
IN DESPERATE NEED OF A DISTRACTION GENTLEMEN.

Looking for male characters to indulge in plot heavy RP's... with lots of smut on the side.

I prefer very literature heavy role plays. I write a lot, often several paragraphs. Once in a great while even several pages. I love to do starter posts; the first few posts of an RP are the best. I also prefer to be involved in the plot building. I like creating an idea with my partner which is why my plots aren't very detailed. I want your opinions and ideas. Frankly, yours might be a better fit to my plot. Something I never thought of that is just plain perfect. At the moment I am craving serious literature heavy roleplays. Something heavy with descriptions of any kind. Be it smut-tastic details or visual descriptions. I love it all.

As far as setting and plot goes I'm pretty open. My favorite RP is a modern spin on Midsummer Night's Dream with a female Pitch and King Oberon. Another favorite was about a man who's life was ruined after missing an opportunity to ask a girl out. He blames her for everything that's gone wrong in his life and becomes obsessed with having her. It turned out very Beauty and the Beast/Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde. Modern spins on classical literature is also ALWAYS welcome.

I can dig some government conspiracies. I love some good supernatural themes. Preferably not Vampires, but I'm open. Demons or an Incubus could be fun. Something Bond related could be fun. Double ‘O’ could have a lot of fun innuendoes. Just saying… ;) I like sci-fi. I like historical. I like slice of life. You name it, I'm probably interested.

So let's cover the "no-no"s and end with the "yes-please"s: )

I am NOT interested in heavy violence. I don't like sharing, so affairs are NO bueno. Abuse of any kind and rape is also NOT ok. I'm not into furries and honestly any animal type character is iffy. Ask if you think you might be the exception, but know it is doubtful. Also, unrealistic cock size. Seriously. If I don't even have a shot of getting it in my mouth I don't want anything to do with it. I also don't do pictures for my characters. Other than that I’m pretty open. I'll try anything once. One last no, please, please, please.... don't one line a response to this thread. That drives me up a wall. Tell me what got you excited. What you want. What kind of character you want to play. Tell me anything. I'll listen and respond enthusiastically. I promise.

F-list: The character Que Thorne covers the do’s and don’ts if you want the quick version. http://www.f-list.net/c/que%20thorne

I'll elaborate on my favorites: teasing and pleasure torture, ownership/possessiveness, dirty talk (guided masturbation is fun), light bondage (possibly heavy), light choking, embarrassment, training, spanking, older or experienced men, love playing virgins/inexperienced, biting, and leaving marks of any kind. I like dominate male characters. I also like significantly older men. Comfortable into the 40s. I’m into lots of character sexual tension. Chemistry and flirting is a must. Southern Accents and/or Cowboys are lots of fun.

Something about myself. I am a submissive. HOWEVER. I am NOT a bimbo or a push over. I am intelligent, willful, sassy, and forward. My characters often reflect this. I choose to be a submissive. I like dedicating myself to a person entirely and letting go of control, even in an RP. Now. character to character and story to story this can change, but on a whole I am not a lifeless submissive. I do have a preference towards my own character being slightly inexperienced because I enjoy embarrassment. I like the fumble of coming into, accepting, and giving into their sexuality. I will not be just laying down and taking it though. I like to play characters that are hardworking, often ones that overwork themselves especially if it is to save face. I prefer intelligent character as well, even if young or uneducated she will not be an idiot.

A couple other preferences or expansions on above preferences I should mention. I don't necessarily need for the characters to be romantic, but I typically prefer there to be a sense of "nothing can satisfy YC except MC." Again doesn't need to be romantic but it does need to be singular and there does at least need to be a chemistry between the two. I do prefer that they at least like each other. Seeing as I prefer DomxSub I think it's highly unlikely that MC would let YC do all these naughty things without any basis of attraction or trust. Even outside of DomxSub how often do you sleep with people you don’t even like? Exactly. Never. You flirt and generally enjoy the other person when you do the deed. So. Flirting, chemistry, even bickering and teasing… you know. The real life stuff you do when you are attracted to another person.

As for teasing within the bedroom... I don't want to say please once. I want be so desperate it hurts. It doesn't matter how badly MC wants it, I don't want her to get it until YC is good and ready. Seriously. Make me wait. I'll do it. I will wait until I can't take it anymore and even then; don't give it to me. Outside of the bedroom tease all you like. Be a little mean or degrading. Embarrass MC, make her want to prove you wrong or make it so bad all she can do is stammer and blush while trying to come up with some witty retort.

Lastly, I would like to elaborate on adultery. It is an absolute no. Like in any way possible. Threesomes, nope. Other woman, nope. Other men, nope. This includes YC being married but sleeping with my character. This includes MC being with someone while YC tried to seduce MC. I like singularity. MC will very likely be utterly devoted to your needs and desires, she will probably be a submissive in many qualities. I don't expect YC to show the same level of devotion but I want her to be the only woman on his mind. I strive off of need and I will do my best to inspire that need. I can stretch this a little, but only in specific ways. Things like exhibitionism, voyeurism, maybe a little friendly competition, or jealousy... but it needs to be discussed beforehand because if handled wrong it can be an immediate turn off.

My Current interests/plots: bold is higher interest (feel free to add any plot spins or settings to them you like, I prefer to build plots with my partner and surprises are half the fun)

Bond type or Bond inspired? Double ‘O’?? A new young Moneypenny?? Or even a female Q? Possibly just a cultural advisor or researcher sent on a mission with you because she is simply the most knowledgeable. Smart but not a lick of street smarts or physical ability. Anyone seen the Bond tv series about the creator Flemming? Please, let’s chat and figure something out.

Politicians are a huge yes. Give me a squeaky clean good 'ole boy politician with some very naughty bed time needs that he normally can keep under wraps. Looses his cool over a new secretary, journalist, intern, or maybe just the girl that cleans his house or his personal chef. Hell the girl that makes his coffee at Starbucks just drives him up a wall. Something about her lips makes him crazy. He's just got to have her.

Exploring Masochism. Enough said.

A submissive Succubus. A quiet vixen who feeds of the process of seduction. Perhaps comes across someone who isn't biting. Someone who doesn't even look in her direction? She becomes obsessed with making him notice her. The demure shy style she normally uses is useless and she is forced to become more forward to seduce the man.

I would love to do an RP with two people who have known each other since childhood. Him harboring feelings for her the entire time. She gets cheated on by her fiancé but doesn't tell anyone. Doesn't even tell her best friend (YC). Pretends everything is fine. He finds out and decides he's done, he isn't going to let anyone else have her because they don't want her bad enough. Possession, control, jealousy, sexual tension, obsession, ect. ect. Possible mild violence?

This may sound vague but obsession. I really love rps where a character has been seething in their own desire for the other for years, and the scale finally tips. I normally make it my character and I've had one rp where it was the other way around. I enjoy both but I'd like to try another where the male was obsessed. I like the idea of tempting someone to a point where they just can't help themselves. I would like for it to be a little vicious, so to say? Raw even. Rough sex, maybe some domxsub action. It's a breaking point and it should feel like everything broke from the surface when it snapped. Years of sexual desire. This could be linked with other ideas or rps, just throwing it out there because it's been on my mind.

New: College professor at a prestigious private college, is somehow roped into to doing night classes. Enter my character. She looks just out of high school but she's in her early 20s. She comes into class in business casual, is often late, carries several bags, keeps her phone out in class (sometimes leaves to answer it), never speaks, and is always writing. Once she's settled in her seat her pen never leaves the page. She answers as shortly as possible when called on or questioned. All in all she is the kind of student you hate. Distracted, uninterested, un-engaging, and doesn't exactly seem... well, smart. She also, though she dresses modestly, is a rather sexual looking woman. She curvy and struggles to hide it in her clothes. Your first assumptions are probably single mother or stripper (both wrong). One day she gets a call in the middle of class (its on vibrate so it wasn't unbearably rude) she goes out into the hall to take the call and bustles back into gather her belongs. She forgets a bag and leaves in a rush, her phone ringing on the table and distracting her. She's terribly embarrassed by it all. You being a responsible teacher decide to set the forgotten bag in your office, you even make a phone call and leave a voicemail for her to let her know where it is. The bag is full of notebooks and for some reason you decide to look through the bag. Low and behold she is indeed intelligent. Each notebook is a class and she writes continuous notes, and clearly goes back through and studies them. Seeing as how they are highlighted and corrected throughout. She even answers all of the questions he asks in class, the question written in short hand and the answer provided in the line bellow. One notebook is poetry, front and back of every page, not a single empty line. Beginning’s only distinguished by a number. Why doesn't this young woman have a degree already? Why doesn't she speak at all in class when she clearly has opinions? questions abound in this little enigma of a woman. I’d like this to be a sort of romantic, sexual tension story. Where he is ultimately attracted to her by discovering her intelligence despite the fact that she doesn’t look the part.

Guided masturbation is also a big yes at the moment. Young woman, older man, spin it any way you like or just throw it in a plot.

A few other random interests at the moment: Doctor and secretary or Doctor and daughter of another doctor, any much older man really... ;) Teacher and student or teacher and assistant. College preferred.

Private message me if you want to play<3

RE: Play with me...? MxF

Okay, Micah can be a bit of everything, depending on how you view it. He can be a classmate, teacher, student, vampire, boss, or celebrity. Here goes, since the computer I'm on right now doesn't properly load my F-lists. Here's the stats that are the same in all situations: Caucasian with a light olive tan. He has hazel eyes and thick, wavy brown hair, and always wears black, unless a uniform or dress code requires otherwise.

Other stats:
Height: 6'2" - 6'6" depending on age. (Yes, 6'2" at sixteen, which is the youngest I will play him.)
Hair: #1 buzz cut in the celebrity and boss, anywhere from there to shoulder-length as classmate, student or teacher, and shoulder-length or longer as a vampire. If it is long enough to pull back, he does.

As a celebrity or boss, he will actually be in the same roll - CEO of a multinational mercenary group called TWO. As the CEO of a mercenary group, he will sometimes go on missions, but will also appear at major functions, frequently as another celebrity's body guard, or as the security director for a convention. He has made news in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Central America, and a dozen other places when he led teams numbering between one to eleven other men and women into conflict that would have slaughtered any other units. In several of these cases, he and his team received awards for saving the lives of the men involved. Of course, as the celebrity role, he would be in his capacity as CEO of the company, perhaps starring in a military film, which he does in his off time.

As a classmate, he would be the one everybody views as straight-laced, a harmless nerd, and a goody-two-shoes. Even a teacher's pet. This reputation is shattered when some bullies (perhaps the football team, to make it more poignant) start picking on a random girl. Preferably, they don't share any classes yet, and they have never noticed each other before. He defends her, and instead of being punished for fighting, is congratulated for putting the guys in their place. Of course, she would do a bit more than simply congratulate him.

As a student, it would start the same, but he isn't excused for defending her, and is disciplined for the fight that ensued.

I don't really have a plot in mind for Micah as a teacher.

As a vampire, Micah's birth name was Marcus Aurelius. He was a Centurion in the Roman army, and actually was present at the crucifixion, a claim made by every vampire over 1000. The truth is, there was only one vampire there, and it wasn't him. It was his sire, who attacked him as he departed the scene. Over the centuries, he has softened greatly, and become a bit of an after-dark gentleman, working a night shift with the FBI supernatural division.

I have a few pictures of him, from another site. Here they Are.

Hi Quiet314.

I think your description is hot. I'm new to roleplay, but if you don't mind that then I would like to do some rp with you. As I'm new I don't want to get into plots that are too heavy right now. But generally I like to explore sexuality on a mental and emotional level as much as physical.

If you think you might like to play with me then you could let me know.

Love, Cayden.

With The Student and Playing Hard To Get, How about Something On the Opposite End Of the Popularity Scale? With The More Socially Awkward One being the Tease and Winding Their Partner Up?
PM Me if you're Interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom