Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mysterious Island

Angel216

Supernova
It was 4:00 AM on June 15th, 2058 when the alarm went off again, alerting the different weather techs that another airplane went down and was never seen again right in the area where ten had already disapppeared this year. They peered at the screen as they boss stormed in and said, "Get them in here Now!" the red dot that marked where the latest plane went down beeped in the dark room as the others nodded and set to work.

The criminals were sitting in their jail cells, bored. Some worked out, others just laid on their bed, staring at the ceiling and still others oiled their arms or legs. Yes, some had electric and mechanical arms and legs due to an accident that happened earlier in their lives.

The authorities marched down the corridors of the most dangerous prison of all time as they made their way to the cells that were guarded 24/7, the cells that had extra security and were on lockdown. As the higher officials nodded and conversed with the guards, the guards nodded and begin to get set to take ten of the most dangerous criminals out of their cells and transport them to a conference meeting in California. As they chained them by the wrists and ankles, making sure to lock them down tight, they begin to march out to the van for the long drive to the conference meeting that they had.

The Boss paced back and forth, running a hand through his hair as the ten criminals trudged in still chained to each other. The authorities unchained them and rechained them down in each seat that circled the broad table. The boss looked at the scowling thieves, murderers, killers, the cold blood cruel ones who sat beside him and he knew he had made the right choice.

"Now your wondering why you are here, aren't you?" The boss pulled up the decoy screen and pointed to the beeping red dot as he said, "This is an Island, this year there have been disappearances around this island, plane crashes that have occured there, ten just this year. Why? That is what you are here for. You are going to get on a plane and investigate why these disappearances are happening." He said and turned to look at them.

The criminals stared at him like he was crazy, then one girl spoke up. Her name was Rebecca and she had robotic eyes, as her ruby red eyes turned upon the Boss, he shivered. It felt like she could see right through him, "What's in it for us?" She spat out, her ruby eyes seeming to burn a hole right through him.

The boss had seen Rebecca's profile for being a criminal. She was a Spy from Russia and she was good. She had taken out half of the swat team before they had gotten her and the Boss swallowed as he turned to her and said, "Your and everyone else's freedom in this room."

There were murmurs around the room between the criminals and each one of them were strong, as he slid each of them a folder with coordinates and directions to their assignments. "Now the guards will take you to get dressed and to load you with weapons. We suspect that whatever is on this island is not technologically advance, but is powerful enough to be causing these disappearances, your job try to take it down, but be warned it is dangerous. That is why you will get all the best and most technologically advanced weaponry of this century, to protect yourself. You are now dismissed." The Boss finished as he turned back to the screen and the guards took them to get ready.

(( This is a preview into a plot and a idea that I had and this is just an interest check, if you are interested and I get enough replies on here then I will post the character thread and later on the actual roleplaying thread. ))

At least 5 people we got 3 so far. Keys said he'd be up for it and that makes you, me, him. If we're lucky we can get all 10 and some creatures like vampires and werewolves but lets wait til at least 5-7 characters then ill add the character thread :). I might double up as Rebecca and a creature. :)

Cool!
I think 4-5 people playing major and minor characters should be enough. Doing more people than that, the RP gets too stretched out.

yep you can :) down, 6 to go, or 1-3 to go so I can post up the character thread :p

Here's the Character profile thread <--------------------

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35094

the criminals have know each other, the creatures can meet for the first time if they choose :) I may have to post my profile later because I have to get ready to work, so if you want you can post yours and I'll reply as soon as I'm off work.

Back
Top Bottom