Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A meeting in the mall (Skyfallengod, The unusual Panda)

Alaster pinched the bridge of his nose as he took a seat at the food court. He had been cruising the mall for most of the morning, he was in dire need of a new wardrobe for work and had been putting this day off for far too long.

Alaster was a tall man standing a little over six feet and was slender built like a swimmer, a past time which he still enjoyed doing on a daily basis. He kept his dark brown hair, which had begun to recede in certain places cut short. His eyes were a crystal blue which always seemed to make him a favorite with the ladies.

"God, I hate going to the mall." Alaster said to no one in particular as he pondered perhaps taking a break and having some lunch.

It was at that moment that something caught his attention out of the corner of his eye and a sly smile spread across his face.

"Why hello there."

Symone didn't really have a reason to be at the mall, unlike most women her age. Instead, the thick woman just liked to wander the place, taking her time to clear her head from her racing thoughts. She was a very shy woman, so she ended up having a lot of stressors, and walking around the busy plaza was one of the only thing to distract her. And what did she need distraction from today? Alaster. He was, in all honestly, the most attractive man she had ever met, and not only that. She also had to work with him on a daily basis, and she would never be able to say anything to him about it.

Under her loose white t shirt was a full chest, and hugged by her dark denim jeans were full hips, a round ass, and thick thighs. Her short raven hair fell by her shoulders, twisting and curling around itself. As she heard someone speak to her while she walked past the food court, she stopped, pale grey eyes looking around slowly before she saw him.
"H-hi...."
She stuttered out softly, her hands moving to her waist as she looked up at him briefly.
"What are you doing here? I mean.... I just haven't ever seen you here before..."

Her shy reaction was one of the many things which Alaster enjoyed about Symone. She had this way of smiling at you when you spoke to her that made you want to grab her by those thick thighs and shove your tongue down her throat.

"I'm not a huge fan of the mall my dear, but I was in desperate need of some new clothes." Alaster commented as he patted the empty seat next tom him.

As he patted the seat, an interesting idea slipped into his mind and a sly smile spread across his lips. "Why don't you take a seat here?" he said as he pointed not to the empty chair, but to his own empty lap.

"It seems that you have something on your mind. Take a seat and let's talk about it." he smiled, licking his lips.

"Why.... I mean... all your clothes seem pretty nice to me..."
She said softly as he patted the seat next to him, the woman going to move over to the seat before freezing in her tracks. Oh, that smile. It was one of the things about him that made her weak over him, and she bit her lip lightly as she saw where he wanted her to sit. She clasped her hands together gently, wringing them together lightly as she looked down at the ground.

"I.... I .... Oh wow...."
Symone said softly, slowly tucking her curly hair behind one ear before finally getting the courage to look back up at him as she took a step towards him. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, but very slowly, she slipped into his lap, staring down at her legs as she blushed intensely.

"I don't have anything on my mind.... honest... I just..."
She said softly, biting her lip again as she slowly forced herself to meet his eyes for a moment. Her cheeks were still bright red, and she only managed to keep eye contact for a few moments before she had to look back down again, her hands tracing up and down her legs nervously as she tried to calm her breathing.

Back
Top Bottom