Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Japanese anime style high school harem character profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

leestud

Star
Please post which character role you are applying for in my interest thread before posting a character here. Group roleplay interest thread
Please post your character applications using the following template P.S. All characters apart from me must have Japanese names
Name: Family name, personal name
Sex: Male/Female
Age: (At start of year i.e. April 5 ) (Year 1-15, Year 2-16 and Year 3-17 Ages for characters until their birthdays)
Birthday:
Class:
Apperance:
Personality:
Short Bio: (Can edit this part later to include interactions with other characters, i.e. relatives, friends etc. if you get permission from that person).
School Club(this is stuff like music, athletics, track, newspaper, sports teams or the going home club(no club) only one current club.

This is my character
Name: Bishop, Lucius (This is his mother's maiden name as he gave up his father's family name.
Sex: Male
Birthday: 23rd May
Class: 2A
Apperance:
height: 5"10
weight: 150lb
Build:Average
Hair: Long dark black/brown hair tied in a pony tail
Eyes: Dark brown
Personality: A kind and a bit shy guy who is used to girls completly ignoring him, thus making him dense to when girls like him. He values his friends a lot and doesn't like to upset people. He will try his best to help anybody in need no matter what dangers he might put himself in.
Short Bio:He can speak and write Japanese fluently, but don't know much about the culture. He is living by myself in a small Western Style House on the outskirts of town around a 10 minute walk to the nearest bus stop. All of his family are in England, the reason why he moved to Japan is partly because all his rich family disowned him because he refused to marry the person they set him up with, but luckily he used his own personal savings to fund the move and partly because he thought Japan was a cool place to live.
School Club:None(Might join one though)

Please post character profiles below and I will accept them as soon as possible.

Please post your character applications using the following template P.S. All characters apart from me must have Japanese names
Name: Asuka,Aimi
Sex:female
Birthday:April 9th
Class:2A
Apperance:
anime_dark_gothic_girl_-_0174.jpg

Personality:She is sweet kind and caring with a hint of being spoiled.she also has a bad temper.She loves to be around guys.
Short Bio: Aimi moved here two years ago with her family. she was born in the untied states but her father wanted her to live in japan cause that is where he is from and wanted her to better learn her cult er. So as soon as he got out of the military he moved his family to japan. She was 15 then. She now has a better understanding her Japanese background. Her father now owns a big company that deals in car selling and her mother owns her own fashion line.
School Club:she is part of the cheer leading squad.

Name: Family Kato, Takara
Sex: Female
Birthday: March 19th
Class: 3C
Apperance:
4758-765458493.png

height: 5'8"
weight: 130lbs
Build: hides a curvy figure
Hair: red shoulder length and in a spiky ponytail more often then not.
Eyes: pale green
Personality: Something of a delinquent, showing up late to classes if at all, despite that she is usually quite quiet and reserved and people see her as something of a mystery, she seems nice enough when she talks but is very protective of her own privacy and doesn't like personal questions, but when she opens up she is flirtatious (with both sexes) light hearted and seems to crave constant excitement and new experiences.
Short Bio: she lives by herself in a small apartment and often has to skip school so she can work to earn extra money for rent or food, she has never told a soul but in truth she works at a maid cafe not too far from the school, she is often badgered by the schools teachers, seeing her potential but she seems disinterested in school despite getting fair grades.
School Club: Track but as with school in general she rarely shows up, she was in the kendo team but she was kicked for that same reason despite being one of there better fighters.

Name: Callaway, Blaine
Sex: Male
Birthday: Sept 21st
Class: 3B
Apperance:
560042.jpg
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 187lbs
Build: Athletic
Hair: Light brown, short
Eyes: Light Brown as well
Personality: Generally he's the quiet guy during class only, howeve he is very energetic and outgoing. A clown of sorts, out of school, durin school however he is like a completely different person. Calm, quiet, and reserved he isn't one often to strike up conversation. So if he does, said person has peaked his interest in some way. However, when one is hurt or injured he is the one that usually tries to assist, with an awkward knack to wear his heart on his sleeves he tries to keep his feelings bottled up as best he can.
Short Bio: Blaine lived a horribly uneventful and boring life. His parents were always around to make sure he wasn't screwing around, even while at work. Regardless of their overprotective nature he always had a never ending and unbreakable love for the figures that cared for him so dearly. As a young child during middle school he was incredibly aggressive, getting into fights often and his parents getting called down at least once a week. However when his brother went off to college he made a promise to stay away from fighting, as long as his brother visit often. And so the pact was made, and both ends were kept.

As he entered high school, all the teenagers he knew seemed to get a bit more hormonal and hotheaded. So resorting to a newly quiet nature, and tending to shrug things off he seemed to get over things on occasion much easier with his new found personality. Being the life of a party, wasn't as easy as it looked, but he did it solely for the fun of it. After transferring to a school in Japan, things escalated rather quickly, his personality having changed as he grew more into this new character of sorts. The outgoing version of Blaine becoming the way he acts in general.
School Club: Captain of the baseball team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom