Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weird Dream Part 2 (Sexual)

Would you like to see part 3

• How man parts are there?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG Please do so.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Nah, I'm good, they aren't all that great.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is interesting, I want to see what happens.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Don't write anymore.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I walked home swaying back and forth still feeling my teacher inside of me. Oh what a bliss that was. Once I got home from my long walk from school, I called out hello to see if anyone was there. No one was home. I took this moment to get naked and relax in the cool air of my house. I fell asleep soon after. Not sure how long, but falling asleep made me have a crazy dream. I woke up from my crazy dream feeling warm hands rubbing up and down my legs and a mouth gently sucking my left nipple. A slight moan escaped my lips. At the moment I couldn't tell who it was, but I knew it had to be one of my family members.
 I moan and sighed a little and felt my body twitch and tense up a little. I wanted to open my eyes to see who was touching me, but something told me not to. I just rolled over to the couch so I could stop feeling all the tingly feeling. Even though I turned over, I was flipped back over and my family member started to play with my breast again. I started to tingle all over even more so. Everything seemed to have stopped suddenly. I heard a voice, but wasn't sure whose it belong to. I wanted to open my eyes, but I didn't want to ruin the slight fun I was having.
 More male voices joined and the next thing I knew I was being carried off to God knows where. Up the stairs and down the hallway I was carried off. I knew I passed my room so it had to be my brother or my father carrying me off. I counted the steps to see where I was being carried off too. Finally we stopped and I knew that I was at my brother’s room. I had to act like I was asleep. We entered and I was thrown on the bed. I started to hear his pants unzip and heard him take off all his clothes. He joined me after getting completely naked. He lies next to me stroking my legs and sucking on my nipple. I shivered and turn over to get him to stop, but that doesn’t work. My brother flips me over on my back again and holds me down to make sure that that I don’t move again.
 “Such a lovely body you have sister. I just want to…” I opened my eyes to see what he was doing, but I couldn’t see my brother’s face because he was…I gasped and I saw him come up and looked at me, but I closed my eyes quickly. I couldn’t believe my brother just went down on me and flicked my clit with his tongue. It’s dirty down there for sure, but he told me I was really sweet and kept eating me out. He would come up from time to time saying I was candy. I could feel his tongue move in a circular motion with a slightly pressure. He plunged his tongue deep down inside me with two fingers which made me moan out loudly. I’m not sure if he knew if I wasn’t asleep or not, but he kept talking to me like I wasn’t. I could feel him move his tongue around and his fingers. He took his other hand and started to rub my clit which was a bad thing. Oh I did everything I could to not scream in complete pleasure. At this point I knew he knew that I was awake.
 After he has eaten me out and I pretty much squirted in his mouth a few times, he got up and wiped his mouth. He would lift my legs over his shoulders and then he got himself ready to enter me. I shivered a little scared if it was going to hurt in this position. I’ve only done a few positions up to this point, so I wasn’t sure how this one is going to be. When he pushed into me, a moan slipped through my lips. I heard a chuckle and then a hand over my mouth. I started to get wetter feeling my brother’s hand over my mouth because I knew that the moment he pushed all the way in he would…I screamed out in so much pleasure, but I stayed asleep.
 “Oh God sis, your pussy is so warm and wet. You must have dreamt of me fucking you huh?” He chuckled and then started to thrust hitting my G-spot perfectly. He was thick and long and the pleasure was slightly better than my teacher, but I think that was only because of the position I was in. My brother went slowly and then started to pick up speed making my head spin. I wanted to open my eyes and move my hips along with him because it felt really good and he wasn’t doing much. I wanted to get complete pleasure, but it seemed as though he was pleasing himself. What a complete bore this has turned about to be. I laid there having a few moans slip out here and there, but it wasn’t much.
 My brother finished up by cumming in me a little then pulling out and finishing on my body. He groaned in pleasure and I just rolled my eyes to myself because that was a waste of time. Between him and my teacher, oh my teacher did so much better than he ever did. My brother got his clothes on and then carried me to my room and laid me on my bed. He kissed my lips and told me that I was a good fuck, even if I was asleep and then he left.

Back
Top Bottom