Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom's,(IRL Gender Does Not Matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Everyone welcome to my revamped RT. i am currently looking for ACTIVE ROLE PLAYING PARTNERS, if you are not on atleast 2 times a week do not contact me thank you.

About me!

- 10 Years Experiance.
- Thread's, IM's, PM's, i do all except for E-Mail, Too much waiting.
- Looking for, LONG-TERM PARTNERS, This means do not start a Role play with me then drop out, i hate when it get's done to me.
- I Work sometime's 50+ Hours a week as a manager of a retail store, so, if i don't reply for a few days know that my job got in the way and i will be more then happy to post on my Day's off.
- My Spelling and grammer may not be perfect i can and will use spell-check before i post anything so please don't get upset if my Grammer is off, no one is perfect.'
- I will only play female roles if both leads are female's, i dont care who you are behind the computer but, please be willing to play females.[/color]​

Like's/Dislike's!

Likes's!

- Non-Con
- incest
-Animorphic Furry's

Dislike's

- Pregnancy
- Demon's/Tentical Creatures
- Kidnapping
- Vore/Gore
- Toilet Play
- Snuff.

Now, if you meet thoughs requirement's then we should get along fine, below are some of the things i am looking for and some i am craving, please enjoy, :)

CRAVING'S!

Hunger Game's(OC Male, OC Female - Katness Everdeen)
Power Ranger's(OC Male, OC Female, Tommy, Jason, Adam. - Kimberly, OC Female.)
Larua Croft - Nate Drake.(Idea Below)
High School Of The Dead

Pairings and Fandom's!

TV & Movie's!
Law & Order: SVU (Elliot, Olivia, OC Detective, Female Victim - Olivia, Casey Novak, Female Victim.)
Girl, Interrupted
Fight Club
Kill Bill 1 & 2
12 Monkey's
Scrubs(OC - Eliiot, Carla, Jordan)
American Horror Story: Asylum
Power Ranger's(Tommy, Jason, OC. - Kimberly, Trini, Aisha, Kat)
Man Of The House(OC Detective - Heather, Evie)
Warehouse 13(OC - Claudia)
Jennifer's Body(Needy, Jennifer, Chad x Needy, jennifer)

Anime!

Dragon Ball Z(OC, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Goten - Bulma, Launch, Chi-Chi, Maron, Videl.)
Yu-Gi-Oh!(OC, Yugi, Joey, Marik - Tea, Dark Magician Girl)
Deadman Wonderland(Senji Kiyomasa, OC - Minatsuki Takami, Miya, Shiro, Makina)
Pokemon(Human OC - Human OC)
Bleach(OC - Rukia, OC)
High School Of The Dead(OC - Saeko, OC)

Video Games!

Slender Man(OC - Lauren, OC)

LOOKING FOR A HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD RP

Thats all for now, this will be updated atleast once amonth, or how ever often an idea comes to mind, feel free to PM me about anything i have a few ideas for these pariengs, so if you like something say something. :D

RE: Anime, Movie's, Book's, Music Video's!

Bump, added diffrent thing' really looking for someone to play this plot with me.

Have you seen Batman THe Dark Knight Rises yet? its a pretty good movie you'll love it.

Nah, never been one for the new batman movie's, i haven't even seen, "The Dark Knight", all the way through yet.

Oh ok I was just wondering that is all. You have some good ideas and not sure if my female ninja character would fit in or not though.

Okay with me we'll give it a try and my ninja plot idea is semi sort of based on Naruto a little bit.

i added female Characters' i will be willing to play if the plot's for them are good enough, and i used cosplay pics of ms.Jessica Nigri, and all credit for the pictures go to her, and i claim no Ownership of the pics, so please feel free to give me a plot that includes those two female characters' or something that will suit them and i will be willing to RP as them, male's and females are welcome to ask about them, but i will never do MxM i am not into that but i will do FxF if you ask me nicely, take care for now everyone.

RE: Anime, Movie's, Book's, Music Video's, and Character's I Am Willing To Play!

Bump, added a new plot and if you want to do Fandom's feel free to PM me with Paring's.

RE: Anime, Movie's, Book's, Music Video's, and Character's I Am Willing To Play!

I sent you a pm with the begining of our ninja rp and it's your turn to do your character intro okay.

RE: Fandom's, Character's, MxF, & FxF ONLY

Bump, i changed things a bit, and i am really craving Hunger Game's RP, preferibly an OC/Katness RP but i will gladly play Peeta if need be.

Bump from the dead, my hours have finally been cut back only pulling 35 week so i have time now, feel free to PM me with plots and ideas!

BUMP!, i have updated it some but, not fully as i am tired nd am going to bed, will be finished tomorrow until then feel free to PM about anything i have up already!

Another update done, feel free to PM me guys or gals aslong as you can play a female it's all good!

I never seen hunger games at all I`m sorry that I cannot help you out at all. If your up for a power ranger rp I`ll rp as my female made-up power ranger character and her ablilites and skills are based on a female ninja storm power ranger powers and skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom