Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sins and Virtues

xWickedBlackLace said:
It was constructive critisism. Not insulting. If he is a good writer, he'd realize that the construction of that paragraph was poor and hard to read. Take it and try to make it better. When you learn something new say 'Thank You'.

If that was constructive criticism, I'm a flamingo.

Constructive criticism implies giving some respect to the person you are writing about, politely pointing out their errors, and giving them suggestions as to how improve in the future. Not implying your utter contempt for their lack of skill.

God...I TRIED to read this.
Can you say, run-on sentence???
Please, learn to write with a little style.

May I remind you that the post that started this all was not harsh. It could have been bashing and name calling. Tath tends to give strong advice, and his words are blatant, but it's never useless.

Yes, I know the post that started it. It so happens that I can read. And the way it was written is self-important and rude.

Hey everybody, I'm going to explain to you how a forum site works!
"YAYYYYY!"
You have a problem with a post? Report it. *le gasp*
"But how do we do that, Ducky?"
You push a fucking button. I know, it's hard for your simple minds to grasp the importance of the buttons on your screen when you're so busy whining.
BUT, this brings the post to the attention of those in charge to deal with it as they see fit.
HOLY FUCK, right?

If you want to personally pick a fight with someone over a post, you know what you do then?
You take it to PVP. Full scale war without the clutter in someone's thread. Pretty god damned crazy.
Consider yourselves all warned. I see this shit again, I'm dealing with each of you personally.

My sins are Lust & Pride since I do lust a lot and I have to much pride.

My virtues are Honesty & Loyalty I hate lying so I end up telling the truth, and I am loyal to anyone who deserves it.

Back
Top Bottom