Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Freckles' Thread. **Updated and Open**((nsfw))

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
Welcome to my completely overhauled request thread.
I’ve been apart of the BlueMoon community since 2012 and I’ve only added onto my thread so it’s high time for a much needed update so please be patient as it all comes together.

I’m Freckles and I’ve been roleplaying on various sites for over 10 years now. What does that tell you? That I’m experienced and understand how this all works, but I will tell you a bit more about me so you can decide if we’ll be a good match.

I consider myself to be a mirror writer. This means that I don’t set a minimum on my post or yours. What you give me is what I will give back. On average I write 2-3 paragraphs in each post, I don’t expect for you to give me an essay every time you post but at minimum give me enough to work with, and I’ll do the same. When it comes to grammar I understand that we all make mistakes, but I do expect you to proofread before hitting the send button. A misspelling here and there isn’t going to bother me but if it’s constant I will point it out to you. If English is not your first language and it’s a little bit harder for you just let me know I’m very understanding .

I play female characters ONLY.
I'm happy to play against male female or futa.

I’m happy to be involved in RPs that don’t involve any smut and it’s 100% story.
Typically my RPs are a 70/30 split of story to smut.
Do not ask for anything more than a 50% smut ratio.

Last edited:
RE: Freckles' Thread.

The Wishing Well
Make A Wish

Everyone has a wish.
Then we stumble upon a wishing well while walking through the woods one day.
There's a carving in the marble of the well.
It reads
Here is the well of the diamond lovers.
The woman from the east
The man from the west.
Despite where they lived they loved each other deeply.
On the twelfth day of the ten month in the year eighteen hundred twenty five
The woman came to meet the man but she was killed by soldiers from the west.
Later the man arrived to find her cold body.
He wished she would come back to him but his wish never came true.
In the end both lovers died in the same spot and a well was built there to remember them.
Now when ever people came across the well and made a wish it came true but with a price.
Some people who made a wish died.
Others suffered physically and psychological damage.
Every wish comes with a price though.
Secrets will be revealed and deals will be made with the devil who lives at the bottom of the well.

vvThis is a Character
The Devil at the Bottom of the Well
Unknown
Appears to be a woman but has multiple forms.
It's favorite being a white tiger cub,and a black cat.
The Devil was formed when the woman and man where killed where the well is.
The Devil listens to the wishes and decides what would be an appropriate exchange to make the wish come true.
It normally negotiates but don't.
Negotiations are normally worse than the original offer.
When in the well the devil has silver colored skin with black scales and a tail much like a mermaid.
The well is deeper than you think.

Rarely Used
Only ask to do one of these if your serious about it.
Malicious
((Group or Multiple Character RP))
In a world where species are divided, families stay together, and 'freaks' run rampant, what hope is there for the human race? One may wish to become a creature, others just want to run from them. The choice is yours. Who are you?
Humans
You do what humans do.
You live day to day, working dead end jobs.
There is no hope for your kind, your kind is almost extinct.
More humans are becoming creatures, others are committing suicide, and some... Well, the lucky ones have all gone in to hiding.
But what happens when you fall in love with a creature?
What happens when your life is turned upside down because of this 'thing'?
Nomads
Unable to go out in the sun, you and your vampires brethren are doomed to an eternal suffering.
You don't want to kill these people, sure, maybe some of you do, but most do not.
But, to survive here, you must.
You must reach the top of the food chain, and you won't let anyone stop you from destroying everything in your path.
Lycans
Human-like by day, ferocious 'werewolf' at night.
You of course, do not have to change only at night, you can transform whenever you feel fit, but you have a strategy.
That's exactly how you get close to the humans.
You fool them in to thinking that you are one of them, and right as night comes, you change in to a hideous beast, hell bent on draining the blood right out of those foolish humans so that your powers become stronger, and you become more respected.
Pixies/Fairies
You are good.
Probably the only pure thing in this world, but your powers exceed the nomads and lycans all combined.
The nomads and lycans have captured most of your species, condemned to a life of serving, and doing magic as they tell you.
You must break free, but how?

Cruel and Unusual Punishment
A merry mistress on murder row.
*incomplete Idea*

The Big Top
Setting 1930's
The Circus has come to town with the red and white striped tent. The clowns and daredevils. The animal trainers and others. Though this isn't any normal circus. Oh sure you have the common acts like walking on the tightrope and lion taming, but there are some true 'freaks' in the circus. The owner himself is a vampire. There are many other creatures who call the circus their home. No humans are allowed.
Your character(or characters) would be a stowaway in the circus and is human. He would be discovered as a human and then begins to work for the owner helping in what ever way he can. My character(s) would be one of the many acts.

A Western Tale
Outlaw/Bounty Hunter
She started out as a saloon girl. Filling drink orders, singing, sleeping with men. Anything to help make the rent to the small room she shared with another girl. Then she fell in love with a rich man from the north. He loved her right treated her well, and then he was killed and the men who killed her husband took everything from her. When she ran to the sheriff he only laughed in her face and told the woman that she need not worry that some other man would come along for a whore like her.That very next day she killed the sheriff and fled town. A couple months passed and she gained a reputation for her self. In a world dominated by men it was no wonder that she has the biggest bounty and most famous outlaw of her time. Every man that gets close to catching her ends up having sleept with her and then she kills him. It's quite a simple story.
Your character would be the one trying to bring my character in.
*Based on the story of Kissing Kate Barlow from the movie Holes*

The Lost City of Atlantis or The City of Gold
Similar to the Disney movie only all OC's
OR
the movie The Road to Eldorado all OC's

~Anime&&TV~
Devils and Realist
Witches of East End
Bates Motel
Walking Dead
Copper
White Collar

Two pages!
Hooray!!

PLACE HOLDER FOR PLOTS NOT IN USE RIGHT NOW

Bed&Breakfast
(Based off of Kakuriyo-Bed&Breakfast for Spirits anime)
INCOMPLETE
Have you heard of the Phantom Bed&Breakfast? They say it appears in empty spaces as if it had always been there.

The Monster Under the Bed​
A young father moves into the home he and his wife always dreamed of. A cozy little farm house on a few acres of land. He has 3 children to now care for and this home is perfect for them to grow up in and move forward with their lives while still cherishing their mothers memory. So the family moves into the old house well aware of the supposed creepy things that happened. As they start to settle the youngest child starts waking in the middle of the night screaming that a monster is trying to get them and that it's under the bed. The father chalks this up to anxiety and grief. He assures the child there are no monsters. Convinced their father is telling the truth they go back to sleep but a few nights later it happens again the child screaming a monster is trying to take them. The father tries to assure his child it's not real, but the child insist that they're telling the truth and decides to set a trap. The father shrugs it off seeing no harm in it until the child actually catches the monster! What will happen now?

Free Love RP
Setting 1960s​
It's summertime and two cousins who haven't seen each other in a few years reunite. MC in their late teens-early twenties goes to live with her cousin YC in the country for the summer as she did not wish to travel overseas with her parents. YC over the last few years has become a sort of black sheep to the family. They're a hippie and apart of the counterculture movement. MC though is the perfect ideal image of what a young woman is supposed to be for that time. Recently though she's been wanting to change as much as the world around her is.
The 'free love' movement will play a heavy role in this as it's obviously taboo for the two characters, but I'd also love for their to be other side characters that come in to, maybe a threesome or orgy would be interesting to this as well.

The Goblin Queen
**Picture Plot**​
Every year the villages under the reign of the Goblin Queen offers up their most beautiful young woman as payment and thanks to the goblin queen for all she has done for them. The queen takes these young girls and uses them as she sees fit. Some become her maids and servants, others are evaluated and then sent back to their home, while a lucky one is chosen to be the Queen's companion.
My character would be one of the offerings sent to the queen, and you would be the queen.
The queen can be as kind or as cruel as you want her to be.

Scooby Doo X Supernatural
My idea here is that this is the new mystery gang. The original one is still around and still kicking. This is new group was mentored by the original group. They are made up of 2 men and 2 women and a talking pet they go out a solve mysteries. The supernatural aspect of this is that they are also hunting down monsters. They could either be called in by someone to investigate or they come across the mystery on their own. I'd also like to have one of the members of this new group be a witch, and the talking pet is the witch's familiar.

She's Not From Around Here
How's that story go? A plane full of people disappear. Never to be heard from again. This story is a little different. A young fisherman is pulling in his nets as a storm is brewing. He finds his nets to be heavier than normal but he's caught something more than fish this time. You can guess, but yes! A mermaid got tangled in his nets and is now on his ship unconscious. Having a heart they don't throw her back and instead take her home. When she comes to she's very confused. Anyone waking in a bathtub would be but he learns she's very lost as she's traveled through time. Her desire to go home is strong but the question is how, or if she even can. It's going to be a wild adventure for this simple fisherman.
((FxF or FxFuta pairing would be AWESOME))

A Proper Lady
Based on the anime Wallflower
M/M/F
80/20​
Miss Hanako has allowed two young men to live in her home for the last year at a very low rent rate. All they pay for is their room, and nothing else. Miss Hanako is a woman in her late 60s who has earned her wealth through many lucrative business deals that became far more successful than she anticipated. She has a great niece she loves more than anything in the world, but her niece is far from what she had hoped she would be at her age. She task the two young men to turn her niece into a proper young woman with in six months or she will triple their rent rate.
The young men, have a tough task ahead of them. Will they be able to accomplish it?

Pop Culture

~Anime and Television~

Black Butler
Young Justice
Monster High
Ever After High
Soul Eater
American Horror Story(Murder House,Coven, Hotel)
High school DxD
The Rising of the Shield Hero
Demon Slayer
Overlord
Spice and Wolf
Ben10 (Alien Force and Ultimate Alien)
Nura:Rise of the Yokai Clan
Kakuriyo –Bed & Breakfast for Spirits
Kamisama Kiss
Toilet Bound Hanako
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego

~Movies~
Beetlejuice
Chocolat
The Road to Eldorado
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Addams Family(including Values)
Labyrinth

~Books/Stories~
Crescent City-Sarah J Maas
Certain Dark Things-Silvia Moreno Garcia
Mexican Gothic-Silvia Moreno Garcia
Jackal-Erin E Adams
American Gods-Neil Gaiman
Olympus Lore
Big Jo

PAIRINGS
*=Craving

~Modern~
Boss/Personal Assistant
Mob Leader/Rival Mob Leader's Daughter((Sister/Wife/GF))
Detective/Witness to a crime
Private Investigator/Woman who hired the PI
Assassin/Target
Secret Agent/Person they're protecting
Maid/Hotel Guest
Home Owner/Maid
Artist(musician,painter)/Muse
Bully/Victim
Magician/Assistant

~Fantasy~
Captor/Royalty
Knight/Royalty
Royalty/Royalty
Royalty/Peasant
Villain/Hero
Hero or Villain/Reporter
Supernatural Creature/Human
Supernatural Creature/Hunter
Supernatural/Supernatural

Last edited:

http://futanariobsession.com/content/Katherine-futanari-daughters_Dmitrys.jpg
anyone want to work out a plot based on this picture?

freckled_beauty said:
Hello lovely, Welcome to my request thread
On average I can write 2-4 paragraphs, really I do my best to write what's given to me.
I try to put as much detail in all my post.
I am not a Grammar Nazi, but I do expect you to spell words correctly and use proper punctuation, and check what you wrote.
I'm straight in real life, but have no problem playing with other girls, and I can play a guy but know he will never ever be involved in any sexual acts.
I adore FxF or FxFuta but the plot has to be interesting to me. Yes has to have a plot other wise I'll grow bored and end the RP.
I look for a good amount of story as well as smut.(60% plot 40%smut)
Messenger. I'm not a huge fan of it but if you ask nicely I'll get on YIM
I prefer Threads or PM(yield the fastest response)

I'm VERY open minded so just ask me if you have any ideas.

Just shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

Major Note
If we are doing an RP though PM's (or in general) and I do not respond with in three days time.
Message me.
Chances are it either got lost, I forgot, OR I opened it and have yet to reply.
DO NOT FLOOD MY INBOX WITH 'DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE' and 'I REPLIED'
Please don't do that it is annoying.
I have a very busy schedule and this is part of my leisure time. Do not annoy me it will make me want to drop the RP.
I am not currently accepting anymore solely based incest RPs

Weekly Note&&Craving
Due to the new Cap on PMs please ask for either E-Mail,Thread or YIM

Anything with ✔ next to it means I'd really like to do this the more ✔ the more I'd love to do it.
Anything in Green means I'm currently involved in that RP.

~Concerning Characters~
I'm not going to waste my time typing out their personalities and bios.
As stated above personality and bio are subject to change slightly depending on what the RP calls for.
Just expect to see one of the following names if you intend to role-play with me or in one of the plots below.
Unless I'm using a cannon character(This is rare I prefer OC's and have no problem creating a character to fit the bill)
I love to play multiple characters and have characters in the same setting. I other words have a town full of characters and they can interact among each other. Absolutely love it.

Aliana;;expect more of a quite level headed girl. Capable of speaking her mind, and letting you know what she wants. She's understanding and gives her heart in to everything she does. Her high stands and high sense of morale make her hesitate in things she wants especially when pleasuring her self.
Aliana is an above average 5'9" with light brown skin. Her face is covered in freckles spread across her cheeks and nose. Her skin is soft and always has a faint scent of cheery from the lotion she uses. Her hair is kept in tight natural curls often pulled back by a scarf to match her out fit or a simple head band. The color shows in the sun light a mix or red and brown. She has large DDD breast and hips and butt to even her out. A tattoo on her left ankle reading 'mise en place' meaning everything in it's place. She tends to find her self drawn to the men who can hurt her or have potential to do so. Though she's a sucker for the guys who do treat her right.

Genesis;;she's loud and has a lot of attitude. More spunk than necessary and a tongue that can give a good lashing. Typically she'll tell you what she wants and if she does not receive it she will take what she wants. Don't let the hard candy shell fool you. She's soft and sweet on the inside it just takes a little breaking to get to that. It may seem as if she's not capable of commitment it's only because it takes a lot to gain her trust. Expect to bend over backwards and walk on coals to impress her.
She stands at a height of 5'7" above average. Her brown skin is soft and her dark green eyes are a family trait. Her hair and skin smell of pomegranate and lemongrass. Her hair is always done in curls be them big or small and her hair is dyed black with the highlight of dark brown streaks. She has DD breast and and a small but compared to her large chest. She has a dream catcher tattoo going down her right leg where the feathers break off in to birds at the end. She has thing for tattoos and guys covered in them. She doesn't want the typical relationship. She's happy with the simplicity of something and doesn't rule out someone with more potential if they come along even if she has some one.(ie she never sees her self with just one man)

Danielle "Dani";;She's stands at the height of 5'5" with tanned peach colored skin. Her hair is long brown and reaches to her mid back. Her eyes a light gray and her lids are always outlined in heavy black liner. E breast a Monroe piercing and an industrial piercing in her left ear and two ear piercings.

~Pairings~
Incest
Brother/Sister
Cousin/Cousin
Sister/Sister
Father/Daughter
Modern
Boss/Personal Assistant
Teacher/Student
Gang Leader/Rival Gang Leader's Sister
Detective/Witness to a crime
Woman who hired detective/Detective
Assassin/Target
Assassin/Assassin
Secret Agent/Person they're protecting
Maid/Hotel Guest
Maid/Owner of the house
Bonnie and Clyde
Artist(musician,painter,chef etc)/Muse
Bully/Victim
Fantasy
Princess/Captor
Princess/Knight
Princess/Peasant
Hero/Villain
Hero/Reporter
Villain/Reporter
Human/Demon
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Hunter
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Hunter
Damsel in Distress/Captor
Damsel/'Hero'
King/Young Queen
Male/Female/Male(This can go so so so many ways)

For the following Sections...
Shoot Me a PM and we can think of a plot because at this time I don't have one they're just ideas, or we can further develop one of my plots
Also if you don't know what something is goggle it and do everything you can before asking to do it with me.
I will not do it with you if you have very little knowledge or need me to explain a lot.

~Anime and Fan-Fics~
(^Mostly shows I think would be awesome to RP)
Dr.Who
Teen Wolf
True Blood
Durarara
Black Butler
Shiki
Future Diary
Young Justice
Inuyasha
Anything Batman
Deadman Wonderland
The Big Bang Theory
Monster High
Grim Tales from Down Below
Copper
White Collar
Adventure Time
Full Metal Alchemist
Kingdom Hearts
Soul Eater
Weeds
Walking Dead
Supernatural

~Movies~
A Fish Called Wanda
Transporter
Friends With Benefits
Blue Crush✔
Public Enemy
Lawless
Moulin Rougue
The Bamboo Blonde
Carmen Jones
Hairspray
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Coraline
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
In Time
The Road to Eldorado
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Adam's Family
Labyrinth

~Books/Stories~
The Great Gatsby
Slice of Cherry
Alice in Wonderland
Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Hunger Games
Cinderella and other Grim Fairy tales
A Midsummer's Night Dream
Abraham Lincoln:The Vampire Hunter
The Outsiders

~Scenes~
Steampunk
Ancient Italy/Egypt
1920's 30's 60's and 70's
New Orleans
Old West
Paris(mid 1800's)
Tropical Islands

~Plots~
Take over Control
M/F or F/Futa
Much like Dr. Frankenstein a new doctor has created a companion. The doctor did so to relive the loneliness. They did not expect their creation to be so loyal in so many ways. The creation will do anything to please the doctor. From caring for the Doctor's home to their body.

Grim Tales
Involves Demons,Insect, a love triangle, and tentacles
Not much time has passed since the visit to Halloween-town when Junior permanently changed his younger sister's life. It was after her soul was placed in to her body that Junior learned of the love his sister has for him. More than that of siblings. MiniMandy, Minnie for short gained control over the demon side of her brother the part of him he gave up to bring her back from death, she's his keeper as far as she cares. Junior on the other hand doesn't always see it as that especially when it come to Mimi the daughter of Him. Junior loves her far more than he does his sister yet Mimi can't manage to express her affection for him that often especially when she's fighting Minnie or dealing with her psychotic father.

Tourist
Character to be used: Aliana
They first meet in high-school a passing hello in the hall or a friendly wave when they by chance where in the same room. Both graduated and left their small home town. By fate she's traveling and happens to meet him again. They talked little over the years and both have a significant other. A wonderful dinner and a bottle of wine later they're in each other's arms waking in the morning. She brushes it off as a mistake from to many nights spent alone. Yet as she spends her business trip in his home city she can't help but want to be near him and closer to him can't shake his smile from her mind though both know it shouldn't last even if it what is wanted between the two of them.

The Dark Crystal
Based on the relationship between Jen and Kira.
This would be similar to the movie as in our two travelers are long lost brother and sister. My character would meet your character after he has been hurt or happens to fall in to some sort of trouble and she gets him out of it. Your character would be wanting to fulfill his mission tasked to him and mine is simply tagging along. Happy or Sad ending? Depends on your mood as well as mine.

All Girls Camp
Warden/Girl
Girl/Girl
Girl/Counselor
Trap/Girl
Boy pretending to be Girl/Girl
**Futa welcomed, rough housing**
*plot can be discussed*

Never Never Land
A Peter Pan RP
The world of Peter Pan is long gone. Never never land has lost it's gleeful aura, and happy demeanor. The world is now cast over by a dark shadow. The Indians and Pirate run rampant. The Pirates claiming the sea and beaches, of course fighting the mermaids at all times, if not for their body then for the land and coves they would not give up. The Indians the forest and much of the inner land. How Tink was once the only fairy there are hundreds now. Many captured by the pirates. The lost boys are no more but a new group simply called the lost. Human in appearance but far from it in actuality. Chasing his shadow the new Peter(that's your character) goes to the human world and finds his shadow has taken refuge in an all girls school. The girls are eager to go back with him,but have no idea what will be in store for them. A few taken by pirates, maybe married off to an Indian warrior or even still becoming one of the lost permanently.
*As you can see. There's a lot that can happen here. If you ask to do this plot with be open minded and know anything can and will happen*

That Which Vexes All Men
The Queen Theodora is the most legendary pirate ship to sell the seven seas. It's captain is a fearless man. Every ship, merchant or otherwise, that has crossed Theodora's path has fallen. The king's navy has become fed up with pirates and has implemented a ingenious plan to bring down the pirate. Their idea is if the strongest ones fall then the lesser Pirates will fade away. To accomplish this they've placed spies in these most famous crews including Queen Theodora. Now the spies are ready to take over the ship and take down one of the most famous captains. After attacking a navy ship the survivors are placed in the brig and one is over the whole operation to get rid of the pirates. A great pirate hunter (your character) hired by the navy. Though to his surprise that the captain is not a man as many believe, but a woman and what a woman she is. The ship is over thrown after only two days and the bounty hunter is in charge setting sail towards the isle, but soon the tables will be turned on him. The Captain will not give up her ship or treasure so easily.

Dead Plots
Only ask to do one of these if your serious about it.
Mailcious
((Group or Multiple Character RP))
In a world where species are divided, families stay together, and 'freaks' run rampant, what hope is there for the human race? One may wish to become a creature, others just want to run from them. The choice is yours. Who are you?
Humans
You do what humans do.
You live day to day, working dead end jobs.
There is no hope for your kind, your kind is almost extinct.
More humans are becoming creatures, others are committing suicide, and some... Well, the lucky ones have all gone in to hiding.
But what happens when you fall in love with a creature?
What happens when your life is turned upside down because of this 'thing'?
Nomads
Unable to go out in the sun, you and your vampires brethren are doomed to an eternal suffering.
You don't want to kill these people, sure, maybe some of you do, but most do not.
But, to survive here, you must.
You must reach the top of the food chain, and you won't let anyone stop you from destroying everything in your path.
Lycans
Human-like by day, ferocious 'werewolf' at night.
You of course, do not have to change only at night, you can transform whenever you feel fit, but you have a strategy.
That's exactly how you get close to the humans.
You fool them in to thinking that you are one of them, and right as night comes, you change in to a hideous beast, hell bent on draining the blood right out of those foolish humans so that your powers become stronger, and you become more respected.
Pixies/Fairies
You are good.
Probably the only pure thing in this world, but your powers exceed the nomads and lycans all combined.
The nomads and lycans have captured most of your species, condemned to a life of serving, and doing magic as they tell you.
You must break free, but how?

Cruel and Unusual Punishment
A merry mistress on murder row.

The Big Top
Setting 1930's
The Circus has come to town with the red and white striped tent. The clowns and daredevils. The animal trainers and others. Though this isn't any normal circus. Oh sure you have the common acts like walking on the tightrope and lion taming, but there are some true 'freaks' in the circus. The owner himself is a vampire. There are many other creatures who call the circus their home. No humans are allowed.
Your character(or characters) would be a stowaway in the circus and is human. He would be discovered as a human and then begins to work for the owner helping in what ever way he can. My character(s) would be one of the many acts.
*I'm willing to play a few monster girls but ask me which ones*

A Western Tale
Outlaw/Bounty Hunter
She started out as a saloon gir. Filling drink orders, singing, sleeping with men. Anything to help make the rent to the small room she shared with another girl. Then she fell in love with a rich man from the north. He loved her right treated her well, and then he was killed and the men who killed her husband took everything from her. When she ran to the sheriff he only laughed in her face and told the woman that she need not worry that some other man would come along for a whore like her.That very next day she killed the sheriff and fled town. A couple months passed and she gained a reputation for her self. In a world dominated by men it was no wonder that she has the biggest bounty and most famous outlaw of her time. Every man that gets close to catching her ends up having sleept with her and then she kills him. It's quite a simple story.
Your character would be the one trying to bring my character in.
*Based on the story of Kissing Kate Barlow from the movie Holes*

The Lost City of Atlantis or The City of Gold
Similar to the Disney movie only all OC's
OR
the movie The Road to Eldorado all OC's

~Pictures~
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1656215
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1667041
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbf6uj8ciU1rc8qsvo1_500.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbunofaYqY1rc8qsvo1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbum9262aq1rc8qsvo1_1280.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc64mazXXj1rc8qsvo1_500.jpg
http://monster-hentai.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/112.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mekd4lMa8e1rcx5zoo1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/53e9443dc2fd71fb1bc5a02478441e03/tumblr_mf9wktEDNA1s0hgv3o1_500.jpg (Your Character)
http://futanariobsession.com/content/Katherine-futanari-daughters_Dmitrys.jpg
http://cghub.com/files/Image/264001-265000/264647/071_large.jpg

I would not mind doing the Bos/Personal assistant roleplay with you! I do have a idea for that one if you would like to read it?

An RP based on the relationship between the Doctor and his companion.
I'd be playing an OC

Back
Top Bottom