Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

few idea's anyone interested in any of these

TheWarlock

Star
(a lot of similar stuff as i am looking for in the 1on1 section but that i would like to also do group versions of so if you have already looked at my regular request thread you probably have a good idea already what i am interested in.

Looking to gain some experience with RP'ing enjoy writing and have a lot of ideas that i think could be fun to do as a rp. the list below of ideas i am interested in it will be updated when i have more time but i am also willing to work with other ideas as well feel free to PM if you have something in mind that you think i might be interested in.

A few quick things that matter to me in choosing someone to RP with especially in RP's based on idea's i list .
1 ) i like to have a decent amount of content other then just the smut/sex themed stuff in stories while i have no problem with that type stuff being a part of the stories i want to have decent amount of content to build up a actual story between sexual instances whenever possible. especially at the start of a RP. If your looking for someone to jump right into a sex scene before the end of the first page of writing i'm probably not a good person to write with and you may find yourself more bored or uninterested.
2) when possible i like to be very descriptive on what's going on not just with the characters themselves but also the surroundings and setting around them and how it effects them (i.e the smell in the air, color of the sky, how dark it is in a room or hallway things of that sort) if your familiar with how descriptive Stephen King is with writing out scenes in his stories and are ok with that then you shouldn't mind how i write as i don't take it that far with descriptions. i don't expect the person i RP with to have to be as descriptive if they don't want to be but occasional at least when it is fitting it would be a nice thing to have.
3) it's ok if certain parts of the RP you have short reply's for some things but if every single post is going to only be one sentence i will loss interest in the RP quickly . i don't mind if you write a huge post but overly short posts all the time is not something i am interested a paragraph for each post would be fine on a regular basis.
4) not interested in RP through PM's or IM's or anything like that.

other then those few things I feel i am pretty easy going so feel free to PM me if you are interested in any of the plot idea's i post below.

(oh one last thing i am not interested in if writing on a existing character like from a movie or something i am NOT interested if it drastically changes the way the character was originally created to be or changes key elements of events that they were a part of. if there character had been killed off and you want to write with them after the time that they were killed off i am generally not interested unless it can VERY well be explained WHY they are alive for a example of a creative idea example ( in the Harry Potter style story's if you wanted to have Snape involved after his death coming up with something along the lines of after having to kill Dumbledore he had made a horcruxe to be able to be brought back to life as instructed to do by Dumbledore before dieing ) something creative like that and i will gladly go along with it or if a character is only assumed dead but a actual death is never shown in the original workings then i can work around that as well but if the original story/film killed off a character in a clear cut way i am not interested in going back and changing something like that in a RP)

ok enough of that now onto some plot idea's i would be interested in doing

Original story/character RP ideas

-Group of outcasts band together to stand against the Normal and traditional people who try to hold them back or cause problems for them (UPDATE: actually have this going now it has it's own child forum section titled Struggle within.. it is also being used partially to make a script go check it out if interested still need a few characters filled and welcome original characters not already listed as well.)

- Rock band that also fights (zombies/vampires/demons or some other form of supernatural beings) in between performing shows.

-Behind the scenes making a horror film (maybe even involving people getting killed off by a real killer while making it kinda like the movie [Return To Horror High] but without the overdone comedy )

-Independent Wrestling company behind the scenes training or backstage locker room drama as well as what goes on at shows. possibly mixed tag team stuff any ideas along these theme welcome.

-Hostage situation that results in some of the hostages bounding with the person holding them hostage. Maybe something similar to the movie the negotiator with a bit of a twist and different angle.

Based on Film/book RP idea's
REALLY INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING 3 AT THE MOMENT.)

-Jurassic Park
1) based after Film 1 going through a team that goes into the Park to set it up to be destroyed and grab some important left behind documents before the island gets bombed. and maybe dealing with someone or a team of people trying to take creatures off the island.
2) similar story as 3rd film with a rescue mission to save someone who got lost on the island

-Terminator
1) original based characters in the world after the machines take over

-Twister
1)following the events of the film using the Cannon characters.

Based on Video Game RP idea's

-Metal Gear
1) based after the events of MGS with Snake, Meryl and Otacon ( based on the game ending where Meryl is saved and lives and storing that Otacon escaped last min through a underground passageway before the bombing.

I say rock band fighting vampires or the one where the hostage falls in love with the person who kidnapped her .

STILL LOOKING ......
IDK if the band fighting vamps or creatures would be able to work in a 1 on 1 but WildKat if your still interested in the Hostageish situation one we can do that 1 on 1 if no one else shows interest . just let me know and we can come up with a plot/ideas in a PM if you want.

Haahah I like the band fighting vamp creatures :D If you are still looking for someone for that idea.

Well we are four now. And we can probably start it and wait for other to join us if you want? As far as for plot I have no idea... But we can think of something if we throw ideas :p

Sounds good and technically we can do the full band with 4 people 1 drummer, 1 guitarest, 1 bass player , 1 singer. plus we could always double u-p on characters if needed i suppose as well and if anyone else wants to get in down the line as well.

Ok sounds good. So I want to ask if there is someone that want to play as a gay male character, cuz I will be playing like one and I want someone that I can interact with :) Just asking.

I'm willing to play whatever is needed can play a Bi male maybe?
and kinda what i am thinking is something along the lines of Van Helsing style monster/vampire hunters that work together in a band either as a cover or just because its what they enjoy or whateve still open for ideas

Ok Bi is fine... Thanks :p
And they can be undercover if the others want. I dont mind it and if I have an idea or something I will post, but nothing for now :D

I've never done MxM and it is something I've been interested in I want to expand my writing skills and I'd be willing to make a gay or bisexual male as well. Question can we make multiple characters?

Oh thanks everyone. I will be more then happy to have a relationship or something else with your character Krys snape :) You are so good to me. And I will be making only one character I cant play very good with more then one, but dont know TheWarlock has to say if you can

Of course (my last post said we could double up if needed.) i am sure other people they interact with would get involved either as other regular characters or side characters like roadies for the band or a band manager (groupies/fans??) other bands they occasionaly meet up with or tour with (or have to kill after a show because there really some form of monsters/vampires samething could happen with the occasional fan really being a monster trying to get close and attack i mean there are probably thousands of things we could do with this RP if we wanted to.

Ok should we make our character's here or are you going to start a new thread?

:D figuered... Oh and which role will our character's take... I mean is my character going to be the singer or the guitarist or someone else?

okay yea iam still interested in this and i could make two girls if you guys want or just one i know one already and i was thinking maybe the girl i be playing would be a vampire but she be good but she hides it from the group in fear they would kill her the other girl i was thinking of making her bi or stright sense there are a lot of males would be a vampire slayer who loves to sing so she becomes the singer and loves to fight and be your down right bad girl lol.

Having really been in a band in the past having been singer/lyric writer i don't mind playing the singer but i am fully open to discuss it more to see what everyone is interested in. should i create a OOC thread to discuss this Specific RP more and then once we have things down more make a thread for Profiles? Krys you been on here longer then me so that last question goes out to you i'll take your opinion on it :)

Oh and we could also do 1 male and one female singer much like groups like Laconia Coil / Evenesence (sp?) / Cradle Of Filth all examples of groups that have a male and female singer so we can go that route as well.

yea make a ooc thread i was going for singer but sense i have not really been in the band i will take drummer and bass player or have both girls play on gaitor or i could just make one girl its up to you all
yea we could have a female singer and male singer the male would be the man singer hince you warlock and girl would be like a back up singer who sings the main course with the male

Back
Top Bottom