Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WANT 2 PLAY HAREM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I've recently lost my bestest best partner (which is a rurl bummer) and I'm looking for CHU to be my replacement. Also, I'm a literate roleplayer, I just prefer to write non-posts with all dis jargon for luls. ANOTHER ALSO, I'm going to write this thing prelly(pretty) free form, with no real organisation, so just kinda, roll with it.

So youz all lyk. "GURL U SAYS DERE BE HAREMS, GURL."
And Iz all lyk. "DAWG, JUST GIMME A SECOND, BRO."

I usually have the plan and plot for the rp, and you're merely a player in the world who makes the decisions. In terms of story progression, it's more like a DM and Player experience. I enjoy crafting worlds and large casts of characters who exist in these worlds. They don't need to actually interact with each other, but one might be slightly influenced by another pair.

FOR INSTANCE: An evil despot is on a elf-enslaving summer trip, and inspires another person to do the same! Woo!

Also. ANIMU IS A MUST. I really prefer using anime characters as the face-claim for characters. For some reason, when these rps go to the real 3d world, I don't find it as engaging or interesting. I get really grossed out when I or my partner personally is brought into the RP. So I write in third person, not about myself.

PLOT:
My favorite plot that involves giving your character a harem of 3-4 at minimum, revolves around a guy in high school (IN JAPAN OFC.)

1: First he falls in love with his sexy tsundere neighbor (PLAYED BY: HOUKI SHINONONONONONO).

2: That's the basic starting point. Depending on your character, the inbetween parts while they're dating, he can meet other girls, and their sluttiness is up to you. So lets add 2 more girls to the group at this point.

3: Your character and my tsundere are doing it like bunnies and loving each other, happily ever after. But your character then meets this girl who is SUPER AWESOME AT SEX, AND IS TOTALLY ASKIN FOR IT 24/7 (PLAYED BY: GASAI YUNOOOOOO). He falls under her spell, and it turns out she's a crazy insane stalker, who SPOILERS. If your character loves her enough, he can choose to keep her as the main character, but lose everyone else in return. If your diplomatic skills are at 5 or greater, you can somehow convince her to join the harem. THE RISK IS HAVING HER KILL EVERYONE AND GIVING YOU A BAD END.

End note: I also illustrate my rps if I really enjoy it. So. Um. Chyea.

IF U INTERESTED MY AIM ACCOUNT IS MY USERNAME. I ONLY RP ON AIM, LUL SORRY.

O-SHIT. I forgot to mention stuff I dislike.
  1. If you like MLP, get the fuck out.
  2. If you like blood, gore, and playing Caster from Fate/Zero GTFO.
  3. If you like playing with literal shit, then GTFO, and wash your hands.
  4. I had a really bad stomach problem for a while, so I really dislike anal at this point.
  5. If you want me to play huge giant women while you're the size of a dildo, then I don't know, good luck to finding partners.

O-SHIT. I forgot to mention stuff I actually like.
  1. I love having my characters get covered and filled with a ton of cum <3.
  2. I haven't really had anyone do this with me, but condom play is hella hot <3.

ALSO, PLEASE when you PM me, send me your AIM username and of your writing style. Kthxbai

I'm interested on how this would develop, if you're still looking and wouldn't mind trying another IM please let me know :)

As a guardian of natural order, she felt sickened by the words that came out of his mouth, and more sickened by the fact that she found his modifications extremely alluring. She took more steps towards him with a confident smile, falling on her knees before him. The bare skin of her knees felt the thick pool of warm and sticky cum on the ground, leaves and dirt sticking to her knees and lower portion of her legs like glue. He watched as she leaned her face in and kissed the tip of his erection, her lips sealing themselves around his tip as his leaking cock deposited its fluids into her mouth. “Don't, it's impure.” He said, his hands grabbing her soft scarlet red hair, pulling her mouth away from his cock. “Its also delicious. Let me repay you for the favor.” She found herself suckling his tip again, her long dragon tongue slithering around his thick shaft, as she took an inch of his cock into her mouth, rubbing the tip against the bed of her tongue so she could taste his sperm. She couldn't help but moan from the delicious taste, it was nothing like she ever tasted. She was ashamed to say that she loved his artificial semen.

She kept her head still for a few minutes, just so she could appreciate his sperm like a fine wine, before pulling away to speak to him. “Do all elves taste this good?” She said with a grin, her tongue slithering out afterwards to fondle his cock, bringing her face close once again to suckle him. “My mistress had a fetish for semen, but despised the flavor. This is just pre-cum.” The dragon queen's eyes widened, exposing more of her beautiful golden pupils. “Mmnnn...” She couldn't believe this wasn't even his semen, but only a diluted and watered down demo. She began to bob her head back and forth a little, her warm, and wet mouth greatly satisfying her savior's cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom