Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

would like to try some incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen of the Damned

Come join the coven
Now that I got your attention!!
Hello everyone!!

First of all let me tell you about myself. I've been role playing for about 4 years. I mostly role play with guys as a girl. But I'm not afraid to role play with girls either. I write from 2-4 paragraph and I like my partner to do so as well. There are times I won't be able to get on so don't worry. I get on most days and I do tend get on my phone also. I will only do IMs, YIMs, or PMs. I don't do role plays on threads because I tend to forget about them. I will only play as a sub.

Things I will never do:
Anything that goes in the toilet.
Blood (unless we or someone else in our role play if fighting and it's drawn)

Things I want to do
FxF
FxM

As the title says, I want to try incest. I've never done it but I'm interested in it. With that being said, these are the roles I'm interested in with me being the first:
Little sister/ big brother
Little sister/ big sister
Little sister/ big brothers and big sister
Daughter and mother

reality:
bad boy x good girl (have a plot)****
sports guy x nerdy girl
runaway x runaway
childhood friends

1) I want to do a mob type role play where the girl is the mob boss's daughter. I want it so that she looks innocent but you fuck with her and she will beat the shit out of you. I don't know what kind of pairing I want this so if you want to suggest something that would be awesome.

2) Well after getting super drunk one night in Vegas, this wakes up in a fancy hotel bathroom. Only to find out that she married a super rich and powerful man. when the guy realizes that she was more drunk then he thought he gets super mad. She doesn't even know who he is even though he's like a king in the business world.
he could like her when they first meet. One of his buddies becomes mean to a waitress when they accidentally bump into each other. The girl gets involved and starts throwing out creative insults and the guy starts to like her when he realizes that she has no idea who he is and treats him like a normal person and not for his money

3) She had everything. The perfect life. Girls wanted to be her and guys wanted to be with her. But on one cold night, her life changed forever. Now she doesn't know who she was, he'll she didn't even know here name. She feels like she doesn't fit in the perfect picture that was once called her life. And she'll find help from the unexpected. (So I decide that the plot above can be for any type of guy or girl but I'm hoping for a bad boy type or a gangster. As for a girl I was hoping for more the nerdy type. This plot can be either turn sexual or non sexual).

4) At the age of 5 and 9, they were the best of friends. Even though he was older, he saw her as his little sister, someone he could protect. But as they got older, his feelings for her became difficult. And so in order to get away, he went into the military. It broke her heart since she loved him with everything she had. But she couldn't tell him this. He was 18 when he joined while she was 14. She never forgave him for that.
six years later
When the one man they both loved dearly past away and they see each for the first time. He still sees her as the sweet innocent little girl that lived next door. She sees him as the arrogant jack ass that broke her heart. She doesn't want to let him in but he was her first love, even if she hadn't had the chance to show it.

5) Would really love to do a remake of a fairy tale!!!

6) I would really like to a plot where it's like the big bang theory. There's a hot girl who moves across the hall from these geeky guys and eventually she dates one of them.

7) She's the daughter of the most dangerous mob in the country. After scaring, humiliating, and being disrespectful to her tutors, her father puts her in public school. Now this can go two different ways:
1. You play my father's right hand man (whose only a couple years from me) and we are betrothed. You agree with it because it's what your boss wants and he's been like a father too you. I on the other don't like the idea. So our father sets up in an apartment to get to know one another and so that you can protect me
2. you play the bad boy looking for a way in and when we meet you think I'm just a spoiled brat who got kicked out of boarding school. But when we have a school assignment together, and you come to my house, you find out the truth.

8) Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful prince. He was loved by all. The girls wanted him and the guys wanted to be him. He was captain of the (sport here), had the popular girlfriend, and the most friends. But ever since his mother died from cancer last year, he's been hiding that part of him, the part that just doesn't want anything to do with the world he lives in.
Now comes in the unlikely friend. She watched her father murder her mother, then killed himself. The only time she ever talked about it was to the police. Since then, she hasn't spoken a single word; not to her aunt and uncle, whom she now lives with, not her old best friend, not even the therapist that she saw every week, until they realize that she wasn't going to talk.
One night, boy meets girl. Girl doesn't talk to him. Boy get intrigued. Boy now tried to befriend her. (oddly enough for this to work, I think it would be better for us to write in first person. We just have to work with each other more to make it work. Also this is based off the story Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines)

9) Modern Monarchy
MC is the princess of the modern world, stuck between brothers (and not the sexual way ;)). Since her older brother is heir to the throne, she doesn't see the point of not getting drunk and party. But that all changes when her mother (the queen) puts a stop to it and makes her get a new and younger bodyguard. She thinks she can ditch him but he knows better. After one more night in the club, she wakes up in bed with him. She tells him he is sooo fired. He just smiles and pulls out his phone and reveals that he has video of everything she did that night. The only way for him not to send it to every media is for her to sleep with him whenever, wherever.

For girls only:
1. We are best friends. I didn't know that you were into girls and you didn't know I was either. Until one night when we drink a little too much and start making out.

2. I've always been fasinated with boobs, but not just any boob, I'm craving lactating boobs. Now normally I don't go for incest... But I was thinking along the lines of a mother daughter role play or sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom