Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil Is Easy(Mistress Legacy & Special Kay)

SpecialKay

Star
Julian peered into the mirror in front of him, the scent of trees and nature flowed into the room from the cool air that came out of his open window. His eyes ran over his figure as he reached for the top hat set down on top of his desk. Adorned in a top hat, white button up shirt, black vest, black skinny tights, black combat boots, and a bandanna wrapped around his eyes with holes it in so he could see. He was prepared, that day hadn't come soon enough to say the least. His hand gripped his black and white cane, it was time.

Walking literally through his door he stepped outside, having an ability to phase through objects was pretty fun. His feet moved quick as he took off, flying in the direction of which his plan would go into action. Having never been seen before, he has the element of surprise, no one knew of what abilities he had, and who exactly he was. However that didn't matter, for today his debut would hit with a bang. The beloved superhero of this town was a gorgeous young woman, with which could not be described by meager words. His feet landed on the pavement of the roof of the building he used to examine and look over the city.

"She'll be here soon."Julian spoke to himself calmly as he crouched near the edge of the roof. His cane resting in his hand as he waited. It wasn't easy becoming a feared villain, you'd have to do something none had ever done before that would be nearly insane to try and perform for any normal person. His...well his plan was far above that, no one would attempt what he planned on doing that day, probably very few ever thought about it. All that was needed now...was the guest of honor.

(good first post. Hope you don't mind me starting off the post with a little OOC, it's the only way I can make a paragraph)
 Reed got on her superhero outfit for today's ceremony with the mayor. She was going to get the key to the city for putting a end to the deeds of the last villain that plagued the city. She was known as BabyDoll, because when she started off, the first villain called her baby doll because of the cute face she had when she started to save the city when she was only 13 years old. The name name seemed to stick, and she didn't mind. She walked over to her closet and got out her black, purple, and red outfit and started to put it on. Each piece of outfit was made out a special type of leather and had a slot for her weapons, if it came to it that she needed her weapons. The weapons that she carried as BabyDoll, and as Reed Zachary, was her kunai knives, shuriken, and some smoke bombs. She could only carry her guns and sword as BabyDoll because she could get in trouble.
 Reed gets everything then looks back at her room and smiles and then jumps from her window landing like a cat on her feet. She smiles and starts to run to the ceremony. She didn't feel like flying, only because she liked running more and she was super face. She stopped at a few places saying high and checking up on things. The people enjoyed her presents and told her that they were going to be at her ceremony. She smiled and kept running. She passed cars that were going 50 miles per hour waving to them as they honked at her. She smiled feeling that today was going to be a good.

Julian looked down onto the street, the wait was the worst part about being a villain, it was incredibly long and boring. An unenjoyable moment, in an otherwise fun and most likely eventful day. He could hear the litter latter as someone raced through the streets, the words from the citizens making it obvious as to who was finally there. His eyes dropped on the busty figure dressed in he suit that had been synonymous with her name for the last couple years. A grin, devilish and all appeared upon his lips as it was finally time to put his plan into action.

Lunging off the roof he streamlined his position into that of a missile as he extended his legs straight down. Flying down at an incredible speed as he slammed into the woman's back, his foot keeping her on the ground as he raised his cane. Tendrils of purple chain like shapes bound her hands and legs together as they proceeded to rid her weapons into nothigness as they dissolved away completely. "Good evening Babydoll. I've been waiting."Julian said calmly with a menacing grin. Crouching down he lifted her up by her neck and smiled. "How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself..."Julian said his right hand reaching around her body, grabbing hold of her busty chest through her suit and squeezing and groping roughly."I'm the mad hatter."

(ugh right to the point)
 Reed, well in this case BabyDoll gasped at feeling her self getting knocked to the ground. She was couldn't believe that she was attacked. Was this a new villain? It didn't matter because she had the strength to kick this guys ass up and down the town all she wanted. That was, until she felt that her weapons where messing. She gasped knowing now that she had to use her powers. She started to wiggle around to see if there was a weak spot, but at the moment there didn't seem to be one. She laid on the ground listening to him, not really getting a good look at him. She glared at him and then gasped out loud when she felt him grope her breast roughly. With a growl, BabyDoll sank into the ground and then held herself up so she didn't fall into the nasty water of the sewer. "Damn, that was close. Who the fuck was that guy? Oh it doesn't matter. I have to get to the ceremony." She flew down the sewer a little then shot up from the ground and started to fly towards the mayor's office.

Back
Top Bottom