Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

"If Geno was stunned before, now what took place left him gasping with surprise, and then Joy. What others thought suddenly didnt matter. She loved him as he was , scars and all. When Giselle came on the intercom looking for instructions, he said "tell the cast to take the afternoon off. " and shut off the intercom. He lay backon the couch and pulled her atop his boy and for the first time in almost 5 years felt whole again. He couldnt stop kissing her.

Aria was not sure at first if he enjoyed her kiss but as he pulled her on to lap as he sat on the couch she knew he did. Her knee high skirt bunched as she sat on him kissing him. She slowly broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. " you know your face is not as bad as you it out to be, they way you spoke I thought you face it self was gone, but intact the scaring you have is not bad."

Geno wasn't sure he believed her but he didnt care. "will you still move in with me ?" he asked her. his eyes lighting up for the first time in years. " I did keep my promise." his voice full of hope.

No No. I said you couldnt move in with me until you understood, and now I think you do. He kissed warmly . So will you move in with me? he asked again.

Aria smiled and nodded. "yes I will move in with you, just please let's not tell anyone yet, it's not because of you my grandmother is going to kill me if she finds out I moved in with any man."

"We will keep it a secret then. We will move your things in tonight after rehearsal when it is dark. No one will have to know. I will walk you to your old apartment every morning and you can come to the theater as you always did from there.

Aria kissed him softly. "thank you for your understanding, I hope one day soon you can meet her and then she can see how wonderful you are not have to worry her granddaughter is a slut."

He kissed her softly. "I'm hungry. ... Can I take you out to dinner?" He said slipping on his new mask. He would never have thought of going out to dinner before.

"yes I would like that very much, are you comfortable going out, because if not I can go pick something up for us to eat, I do not want to push you if your not ready." she said sweetly to him only wanting to whats right for him.

"I have never been more ready " he said . he took her hand and he wrapped an arm around her waste and they walked forst to the canal boat and then road the boat into down town.

Aria smiled as he walked outside with her, she was glad that he was comfortable and able to go out. She leaned against as the rode downtown

When they got off the gondola and headed for the restaurant, he pulled her close to his side. He started to sing he couldnt help it . He was so happy.

Aria was walking along with him she couldn't help but notice no one was looking at him, the mask was doing its trick. She smiled as he began to sing. Shea's very glad he was happy.

They stolled happily int the restaurant and requested a table on the veranda, overlooking the canal. They sat chatting idly and just enjoying each others company. It was a very pleasant meal. A strange man walked up and asked Geno "Are you Mr. Geno Violetti?" Having nothing to fear now, Geno answered "Yes" cheerfully . The man handed him an envelope, and left immediately. Geno was puzzled, but casually opened the envelope. The part of his face not covered by the mask blanched and was almost as white as his old mask.

Aria was having a good time with Geno. She did very much enjoy his company when suddenly that all changed and Geno we left looking white as a ghost. "What is it."

"I'm being blackmailed, and they are threatening you. hey want the opera house and you as their principal as of tomorrow. If not they say they will kidnap you. I'm so sorry"

"who could be doing this and why?" she reached across the table and took his hand. "and we will not give in to them, we could go to the police"

They say that they are the rightful owners and your father cheated them... They want to punish us both. I wont give in at all, he said.

"like hell my father cheated anyone on the opera, the deed to the threater went to my fathers estate after he passed away and then the estate sold it to you, my lawyer has the paperwork." aria was angry that her father was being called a thieft

" I know my dear. I don't believe them, but I wanted you to know why they are after us. It sounds as if they intend using force, though not lawyers to win this fight. He pulled her from the bench into his lap and held her tight. They will need to kill me before any harm will come to you.

Aria looked horrified at the idea they would kill over it."can we just go home now, I don't feel like being here any more after they had to come here and ruin it."

He held her close to him. "I'm sorry." he said. "Please don't let them ruin our evening. I will protect you, I promise."

"i am sorry it's just now every time someone walks by I get nervouse." aria drew a deep breath. "why don't you show your homes sure that will be more fun then sitting here."

"Alright. he said. I'm sure we can find some fun there, and it will be a good bit safer." He wrapped his arm tightly around her and led her out onto the street and toward his home which was not far away.

Back
Top Bottom