Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

"well i used take ballet when I was younger and ballroom dance, grandmothers orders, I just never thought I was that good." she said she danced about him, she was as graceful as a swan

As the song came to an end, he twirled her and coiled her in and tight in his arms. Their faces less than an inch apart. He was overjoyed, but it was all he could do to keep from panicking. never had he allow anyone so close to his mask.

Geno's heart soared. She had kissed him, and of her own doing! He wanted to fly and would if he could. He almost felt he could be seen on the street. But his fear took hold and brought him back down to the floor. How could he ever face the world, disfigured as he was.

When he didn't say anything she bit her lip and slowly pulled away. "I think it is best if I go now, let you get some rest, after all you did say you had not slept in a while"

"Please don't go. I said I have not slept well. It was because you turned me away. Please stay with me," he said. "I have not felt this good in years. That is because of you."

"I did not turn you a way just suggested we slow down and get to know each other as we are doing now, I still wish you would stop thinking of me so highly, I feel like every move I make I am asking myself is that he wants me to be, or say, or do" she looked down a bit her voice so soft and so meek.

'All you must do is be yourself. You are perfect just as you are. Please don't try to change for me, I don't want you to change, I just want to be with you. I have known you deep in my heart for so long, to actually see and touch you, to hear your voice is pure pleasure to me.

"still it is hard not to think of those worries and fears i am feeling as you are telling me you have waited so long for me." her voice still held that same meek tone afraid her words may upset him.

He pulled her to him and hugged her gently. Please don't worry. You could never dissapoint me except by leaving. That would hurt me deeply, though it is the only thing that could.

She was tiny compared to him she realized as he pulled her into a hug. She was just 5'3, it was sort of sweet though how she was drawft by him as she hugged him back.

He lifted her from her feet and pulled her into a warm passionate kiss. "Please stay with me? May I take you home with me?" he asked. His voice sincere and passionate.

Aria was shocked when she was suddenly lifted from the ground and he was kissing her. She kissed him back. When he broke the kiss and asked her to stay with him she looked at him. "what do you mean stay with you"

"Just what I said, stay with me. In my home. I want to be as close as I can to you. You will have your own room of course, but will be welcome anywhere in the house, even my bedroom, should you wish it. The staff are very discreet, and have more than enough time to see to your every need. It would be my pleasure if you would do so."

Aria was a little taken back by what he was asking she had never thought of ever living with a man before she smiled. "your offer is sweet but I don't know may I think about it, right now I keep hearing my grandmothers voice in my head. 'only a slut would stay with a man she is not married to'" aria said in a heavy polish accent

Geno frowned noticably. " I would never disgrace you my dear." Pehaps in the guest house then?" he asked. We could still enjoy meals together. "You must know of course that I would hapily marry you tonight, but that seemed a presumptious request, and one that I hardly expected you to grant."

Aria touched his cheek gently, "I know you would never disgrace me, it's just a need time to think a moment, after all I have only spoken with 3 times, and I may not be a good a house guest."

"Well you would have the guest hose to yourself, and you were fine company at breakfast. " he said. "nevertheless you may suit yourself." The words caught in his troat, and he was having great difficulty conceiling his dissapointment.

"alright well I will think about it, thank you for the offer" she kissed his cheek, ho
Ing she had not upset him to much, although it was clear she had on some level.

nightsorceress said:
"alright well I will think about it, thank you for the offer" she kissed his cheek, ho
Ing she had not upset him to much, although it was clear she had on some level.

Geno shrunk back from her. for a man who had made the opera a success, he suffered greatly from a lack of confidence, especially around people. It had taken all his courage to open up to her . he had dared to hope she would accept him, and even her gentle rejection had shattered his fragile dream for the moment. He left the stage and sunk into a seat in the front row of the theater, hanging his head, tears flowed down behind the mask and dribbled off his chin onto the front of his shirt.

Aria signed a bit when he retreated from her, this was now the second time he had done this to her and it was a bit tiresome. Her first thought were correct she was not the right person for him. "I am sorry Geno, I hope some day you understand is what you were asking is to turn my life upside down I just need time to think about it." she looked at the man. She did not now what else to say so she left the stag and headed home.

Geno dissapeared to his booth and wasn't heard from again for days. Though the cast showed up and continued to rehearse. Finnally Giselle in desperation asked Aria to itervene again.

aria could not bare to go to threater any more after what happe. It was all to much to soon. When Giselle came to her door she sighed softly. "I am sorry but I can't" she then gave giselle a letter "it is my letter of resignation, I am sorry."

Gisselle was beside herself. "But the theater will close again!" she cried desperately. "What can I do with this letter? how will i feed my family? Please!!!"

"I am sorry Giselle but there is nothing I can do my last visite with the master did not go so well so to be honest I am only doing my damage here then I am doing good." she looked down a bit unable to look at her

Back
Top Bottom