Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh such a lovely couple! (Retsu&Mistress Legacy)

Retsu

Star
Alyx Greene and Violet Zachary, quite the interesting couple. They have been dating for about six months and they couldn't be happier. They are almost never seen apart and rarely do they do anything without first asking the other's permission. People look at them and call them the model couple as each knows each others boundary and knows when they shouldn't be around each other. However, they do have a tiny little secret; Alyx loves to dominate Violet. No matter where they are or what time it is; Alyx is almost always making Violet do sexual activities and sometimes out in public.

Now you would think that Violet would hate her boyfriend for doing this and would try to leave him. That isn't the case, as she rather enjoys him doing this to her and craves it. Twas a beautiful saturday morning and Alyx woke to the sound of his alarm clock beeping at him at exactly six thirty. He immediately took his laptop out from underneath his bed, pulled up his email, and sent Violet this 'Here is a list of things I want you to do before we meet up. One, take a black marker and write property of Alyx above your cunt. Two, make sure you dress as slutty as possible today. Three, I want you to wear two different colors on your nails. Four, wear a sort of pink on your lips today. Five, make sure your slutty outfit includes my favorite kind of leg wear. And six, meet me in the town park taking the long way around so people can see your outfit.' there was a long space before the words 'Love you!' appeared on the screen.

He shut his laptop off and headed outside as he ventured off to the town park.

Back
Top Bottom