Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Certainly, an unusual pairing...(hungryeyes x RVJ94)

hungryeyes

Meteorite
I looked at myself in the very small mirror of my locker, and sighed. It was game day, so that meant all the cheerleaders had to wear their uniforms. While all the others were strutting their stuff, I was far less comfortable showing half of my ass. Don't get me wrong, at 5'7" and weighing in at 130 pounds, I definitely was in shape; other boys didn't think so. At 17, you would think I would have had a boyfriend by now...and yet...nothing.

I bite my lip, and took a deep breath. I wasn't about to let my self confidence tear me down today...today was a new day. So, I applied a little lip gloss and smirked as I shut my locker, and swayed my hips down the hall, my long brown ponytail swaying with me. (Hanging a little bit higher than my bra strap)

Suddenly, it was like something turned on in guys minds and I had a few smiles my way. I blushed and kept walking to Chemistry...

"You gonna get online tonight, Joseph?" Jake asked me.

"And play some Call of Duty? Probably," I replied, scratching my short, dark brown hair a bit, my brown eyes staring at some notes.

Jake was one of the few people I can call 'a friend' at school, but it came with the territory. I didn't fit in with the preps, and I wasn't athletic or confident enough to be on any of the sports teams. I thought the goths and emo kids were too lame. I guess I didn't fit in with any of the major cliques in school, but I was comfortable enough to kinda be in the background. I was a bit of a geek. Played around with computers and PS3 a lot, and got excellent grades. While I didn't get picked on that badly, I got my share of being shoved into the walls and lockers. As it was my senior year, I couldn't wait for it to end.

I adjusted my glasses and and looked up to observe as my classmates flowed into Chemistry, with a couple of minutes to spare before the bell would ring. As I sat in my seat, one of the cheerleaders walked into the classroom. I didn't remember her name, which was bad considering that this was the end of the second week of school. And worse, considering that her and her family moved next door to us this past summer. I would see her outside as she came to and from home, and if you put a gun to my head, I had to admit that I had a bit of a crush on her. She was very attractive, with a pretty smile, and a killer body to boot. He had a thing for girls with curves, and she had dangerous ones.

But I came to the conclusion that girls like that weren't interested in geeks like me, who had been single since before my junior year ended. That thought was amplified upon learning that she was part of the cheerleading squad.

Guess I'm just left with nothing but fantasies, I thought.

I take diligent notes during class, ignoring the jocks behind me..until they start to pick on you. I see you rolling your eyes, and ignoring it...but I cant let things go so easily. You've always seemed really sweet, and pretty smart. I turn back to them and scowl,

"Would you just fucking quit? You both just sound like assholes and honestly, no one in this classroom gives a shit about what you have to say" I turn back around, rolling my eyes and shaking my head. Then, they proceed to tease me. Saying I'm probably your piece of ass and I growl, "Lord only knows it would be 200 times better then dating either of you, I would rather not get infected with one of the many STD's you probably have"

After that, the immediately stop. I kind of smile at you and go back to my notes, crossing my legs, making my skirt rise up on my thighs...

After the teacher gave his lecture, the rest of the class time was spent on going over notes and working on a couple of different worksheets. As I sat there, filling in some of the blanks for the short answer section of the first sheet, that's when the two jocks that were sitting behind me starting talking their trash. 

It was mostly just words, but the one guy that sits directly behind me flicked my ear.

Normally, I would've just ignored it. I had long become immune to the words, and merely just found what the jocks usually said to be annoying. But it didn't bother me that much anymore. 

Nonetheless, I was about to turn around and say something, when what's-her-name beat me to the punch. I listened as she went back and forth with them, and subsequently put them in their place without pause or hesitation. 

I was sincerely impressed. But I felt much more shock than anything else. I mean, this girl, this crush of mine, this cheerleader, sticking up for me when she didn't have to. That was...nice. 

I leaned over towards her, and said in a hushed voice, "Hey. Uh, thanks for that. But you really didn't need to do that."

Back
Top Bottom