Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret lust. (hungryeyes & skydive78)

S

skydive78

Marcus had never thought to find himself starting again at 34 years old, but here he was. He sighed as he lifted the last box of belongings he had been left with following his messy divorce. At least the exercise was good as he liked to keep in shape was his consoling thought as he climbed the steps to his porch. The property was in a state of disrepair and needed a liot of work but he was in no position to be choosey.
The neighbourhood seemed nice though and his arrival was attracting some attention, he'd seen next doors curtains flutter a few times, he decided to go say hi as soon as he was done moving his stuff in.

At 18, most teenagers can't afford to buy their own car, or the best clothes...and then there was me. I started working young, and saved up so that I could move out of the hell hole that was my house. It was small, but it was the right size for me. I work as a full time nanny, so primarily I'm not usually home during the week, but the kids are on vacation this week with their parents, so I can enjoy a week off.

It was a really nice day out, so I laid out a lawn chair and oiled myself up; relaxing in my little black bikini, with a book and some sunglasses.

Marcus was trying to fix a roller blind to cumbling plaster in an upstairs window. It wasn't going well, however his day improved significantly when he saw the girl next door. She was stunning, her skin glistening from oil, he realised he'd been single a ling while and couldn't draw his eyes away from her slim but curvy frame.

Back
Top Bottom