Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nuestros Clanes Rienda Suelta [Interest Check!]

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
Nuestros Clanes Rienda Suelta

First thing I'll clear up is the name. It just means Our Clans Free Reign I just thought it sounded and looked cooler in Castilian.

Second, This will be a pretty high fantasy RP.

Pretty much this RP will be a "have your own fun and adventures." The reason it'll be a clan is so that things don't get so chaotic in there.

There will be a base which will be the clan location where everyone will start out. You can however leave at any point after that. The RP will take place on an entirely made up planet, you can decide where you will go and what you will encounter, races are not limited to anything [Just please don't go around saying you are some god. Do be reasonable.] It's a free based RP to let people wander and explore and do things they might like without the restriction of a set goal or mission.

You can stay at the clan or go out with people you already know or meet and start your own adventure.

To lessen confusion on peoples movements you will be needing a small header at the top of your posts that lets everyone know where you are and who you may/may not be talking with.

A small example of what it will look like :

Name :

I did get the header idea from DA and I hope she doesn't mind if I borrow it. ^^;

Well thats about it. If you are interested or have questions feel free to post or PM me.

Back
Top Bottom